marko1979
    marko1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hello everyone, does anyone have any experience playing this broker? I opened an account with him Fair999.com here I’m trying, if someone has experience playing with them, write me off, I can’t find any information for them on the Internet
    Last edited by Optional; 06-10-20 at 07:52 AM. Reason: remove link

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stay away from all brokers

very high risk

marko1979
    marko1979's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i need betfair. sportmarket blocked my account there, my home account has long been closed, where to play if you need betfair?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

So you wanted quick account approval to advertize this broker...

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    Upgrade.

Brokerstorm has processed my withdrawal in record time ...

in less than an hour

Is Betmantra/winfair back on Brokerstorm?
    Last edited by deadley; 06-17-20 at 08:06 PM. Reason: adding word

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by deadley View Post
    Bet mantra is dead , don't know about winfair

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

They are not clear on whether Winfair24 will be available again.

While promoting Whitehorse and now Fairexchange.

Whitehorse may be useful at the moment but it lacks some fluidity and needs liquidity so that the risk management of the broker does not affect you.

Quote Originally Posted by deadley View Post

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

They are not clear on whether Winfair24 will be available again.

While promoting Whitehorse and now Fairexchange.

Whitehorse may be useful at the moment but it lacks some fluidity and needs liquidity so that the risk management of the broker does not affect you.
    I require just Betfair liquidity, I am cricket trader, so don't care about broker add on liquidity. I will contact them to know.

tingasdt

Whitehouse problems loggin and loggout today?

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Whitehouse problems loggin and loggout today?
    same for me , keeps logging out

tingasdt

I have been with the same problems of frequent loggouts and not related to my action.

I already put the agent on notice, but it's so irritating so much loggouts

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    same for me , keeps logging out

KleptoCoin
    KleptoCoin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I've been playing on Orbit Exchange since all the others went down. I have accounts with www.brokerstorm and www.fairbetbroker.com. Both offer the same account but getting better commission rate with fairbet so using them more for now. Previously used betinasia,com but found they often take too long on payments compared to others.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

How did you come across this 2nd broker, I can't find absolutely nothing on the internet on them?

KleptoCoin
    KleptoCoin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I was just searched google for Betfair alternative and they came up. Had a couple of deposits and made 4 withdrawals so far. But as with all brokers, proceed with caution. I've never kept a balance with any single broker more than 1000 euro.

tingasdt

And again...

something happen with API today , sure.

I have been with the same problems of frequent loggouts and not related to my action.

Badbeatbox
    Badbeatbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Any update on this broker?
    I am looking for a betfair clone that has lay markets on horse racing

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

I'm looking for a backup exchange as well since Orbit is not reliable anymore.

PunterLog
    PunterLog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    I'm looking for a backup exchange as well since Orbit is not reliable anymore.
    Why isn't orbit reliable anymore?

Apart from the removal of lay betting for horse racing, nothing has changed with them. Lay betting was removed on another clone called Fair Exchange as well so it's not specific to orbit.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by PunterLog View Post
    Why isn't orbit reliable anymore?

Apart from the removal of lay betting for horse racing, nothing has changed with them. Lay betting was removed on another clone called Fair Exchange as well so it's not specific to orbit.
    I should have elaborated. Orbit itself is reliable most of the time, but I have experienced serious technical issues on multiple occassions lately that made me lose a decent amount of money. For example, it wasn't possible to place any bets for more than an hour last Saturday while the Premier League and other major leagues were playing. Something similar happened the weekend before. I would like to have a backup solution for scenarios like this.

PunterLog
    PunterLog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    I should have elaborated. Orbit itself is reliable most of the time, but I have experienced serious technical issues on multiple occassions lately that made me lose a decent amount of money. For example, it wasn't possible to place any bets for more than an hour last Saturday while the Premier League and other major leagues were playing. Something similar happened the weekend before. I would like to have a backup solution for scenarios like this.
    Ah!

You meant reliable in the technical sense, i assumed you meant it in terms of funds security.

Yes, i noticed the issues on saturday as well while placing bets on Horse racing. Even the main Betfair exchange has technical issues routinely. I wouldn't be too harsh on a whitelabel like Orbit.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I so wanna like Whitehorse but this still is an issue and the constant log in and out and connection errors esp when attempting to match a wager is too stressful. The CS is responsive but the issue seems to continue...Anyone else?

littlekona

The Whitehorse site has been very good the last few weeks minus the Low Liquidity issues at times for USA horse tracks.

Also the CS and Withdrawals have been very positive experience just did one today via BTC and it took a whole 20 mins for it to hit my wallet

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    The Whitehorse site has been very good the last few weeks minus the Low Liquidity issues at times for USA horse tracks.

Also the CS and Withdrawals have been very positive experience just did one today via BTC and it took a whole 20 mins for it to hit my wallet
    Betfair is pulling out of NJ and I suspect most of the US horse track liquidity came from there, so the lay bets function at the clones will probably never be coming back. Sucks, because the only reason I used an agent was to access the US horse racing lay markets at betfair.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Betfair is pulling out of NJ and I suspect most of the US horse track liquidity came from there, so the lay bets function at the clones will probably never be coming back. Sucks, because the only reason I used an agent was to access the US horse racing lay markets at betfair.
    Yea saw that...The liquidity is way less for usa tracks @ whitehorse vs orbitx which is higher and never blocks out do to low. Not sure how much is NJ vs others..uk ire saf and australia lay option is strong at whitehorse...usa good once it opens the markets just sucks waiting today many times Delaware and Monmouth never opened up....brokerstorm though as an agent ive been happy with for whitehorse

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Probably the opposite and the reason they are pulling out of NJ is that most of their liquidity did not come from there. Seems it never caught on and no surprise with 12% commission. They never cared about the exchange there anyway, just wanted to get into the USA market for more lucrative products.

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Yea saw that...The liquidity is way less for usa tracks @ whitehorse vs orbitx which is higher and never blocks out do to low. Not sure how much is NJ vs others..uk ire saf and australia lay option is strong at whitehorse...usa good once it opens the markets just sucks waiting today many times Delaware and Monmouth never opened up....brokerstorm though as an agent ive been happy with for whitehorse
    Question, these exchanges like whitehorse and orbitx, they are cross matching with betfair liquidity or their liquidity stands alone?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Question, these exchanges like whitehorse and orbitx, they are cross matching with betfair liquidity or their liquidity stands alone?
    Maybe some one else can chime in who has a actual betfair acct too. The liquidity seems diferent esp for USA tracks between orbitx and whitehore. Orbitx has more and the markets always open. For UK races they all have huge liquidity millioins are bet into each race....As far as the USA tracks I think will be fine just with the UK betfair $'s at least i hope

Random Username
    Random Username's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been in contact with the site tonight, note the following from chat:
    "Only In Whitehorse Exchange no VPN needed," it's a Betfair clone.

You do need VPN however to access the rest of the site including PS3838.

• Betting Exchange
    • Asian Bookies
    • Winfair24
    • Mollybet
    • Orbit
    • Ps3838
    • Whitehorse
    • Fairexchange
    Last edited by Random Username; 11-18-20 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Update

carlodm13
    carlodm13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Any others good/bad experiences with brokerstorms?

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by carlodm13 View Post
    Any others good/bad experiences with brokerstorms?
    Good thing: you can deposit by bank transfer for free. Bad thing: max exposure is 1000 euros.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Can't imagine this ends well

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

No good. Looks like a spam.
    Last edited by ouzoun; 12-21-20 at 11:39 PM.

ping-pong-pop
    ping-pong-pop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

never tried an agent as i have kosher access to betfair et al thanks god.
    sounds like you need to meet someone in a back street to get set up altho i assume it is all online. i heard you need a skype acct half the time but cant work that out at all.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong-pop View Post
    never tried an agent as i have kosher access to betfair et al thanks god.
    sounds like you need to meet someone in a back street to get set up altho i assume it is all online. i heard you need a skype acct half the time but cant work that out at all.

brokerstorm is solid. payouts via btc in under 24 hours 90% of time others times always under 48 as advertised. easy deposits too 1 confirmation. The are total pro's @ running as an agent

Foxx

Any Betdaq brokers out there?

First 12345 ... Last