himjain2
    himjain2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Asianconnect not processing deposit

It has been more than 20 hours now since I made a deposit to ac88 website. The deposit shows up as confirmed on AMS but hasnt been added to my account. Chat reps tell me that there is a technical issue for bitcoin transactions due to which they are unable to process the deposit. They can't even return my deposit at the moment.

I have never had issues in last 2 yrs with them. Anybody else having this issue with AC88 currently?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I gave up brokers

Too erratic

Zero regulation

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by himjain2 View Post
    It has been more than 20 hours now since I made a deposit to ac88 website. The deposit shows up as confirmed on AMS but hasnt been added to my account. Chat reps tell me that there is a technical issue for bitcoin transactions due to which they are unable to process the deposit. They can't even return my deposit at the moment.

I have never had issues in last 2 yrs with them. Anybody else having this issue with AC88 currently?
    it has been like for 3 days now. They said deposits were fixed . Withdrawals are still down . Not sure what the issue is

himjain2

Interesting they would say deposits are fixed.. They havent yet processed my deposit. And its really frustrating. x-(

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by himjain2 View Post
    Interesting they would say deposits are fixed.. They havent yet processed my deposit. And its really frustrating. x-(
    no doubt it is frustrating. This happened back in august also for about 3or 4 days. They will pay you eventually, but no wants there funds in limbo

ShanghaiBeijing1
    ShanghaiBeijing1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Same situation for me. Frustrating given that they knew they were having issues but still decided to allow deposits. Hopefully they clear this up soon.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

asianconnect , bitcoin issues?

anyone else experiencing this bs

LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

yes...they cant give an answer for how long.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

yeh apparently a btc issue lol and their technical team is trying to fix

not sure what needs to be fixed but o well

2nd time i get burnt but lucky i use multiple brokers so not too bad

PunterLog
    PunterLog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Has happened a few times to me in the last few months.

The issue usually gets sorted in a few hours.

ShanghaiBeijing1
    ShanghaiBeijing1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

This was resolved for me today.

himjain2

Yeah deposit was processed today for me as well.

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

do they take US players?

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrong View Post
    do they take US players?
    Don't ask don't tell sort of situation

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Happening to me again now too. This happened when I deposited late night US time. By morning the deposit went through.

Today I deposited late afternoon. Now in the evening it's not deposited. Their customer service keeps saying "try again later". Then I go into chat and they ask for bitcoin hash number then deposit address another time. Then they say wait a little more.

I'll wait until morning. If it's not there I'll go with another shop. Plenty of other places to bet that are more reliable in getting a deposit down.

Tyler S
    Tyler S's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I've heard lots of crazy/shady things about asianconnect88. Even though I know it's basically pinnacle v2.

I don't know. Never really tried.

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S View Post
    I've heard lots of crazy/shady things about asianconnect88. Even though I know it's basically pinnacle v2.

I don't know. Never really tried.
    I played there through the end of CFB and then cashed out because it's a little tedious to VPN in and there are actually better stateside facing offshores for NBA pricing which is primarily what I move after College Football ends. Anyway, I didn't really have any issue with them and gave them quite a bit of action. Most of my anxiety with them just came from reading negative threads and concern trolling on the forums. I think they're fine. Like any outlaw outfit do your homework and manage your liability. If you need Pinny they were a good option for me.

Edit: Edited to add, their KYC process changed in the middle of my time there and seems logically inconsistent, but they verified me after about a week so whatever

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

The way they process Bitcoin withdrawals is terrible IMO. I recently withdrew a big amount (3000 euros) and as soon as you request the withdrawal from your AC account, the amount in Bitcoin is locked in (I asked the chat and they said that).

So I had a withdrawal of 0.375 Bitcoin locked in for 6 hours, because they had to get in touch with Orbitx to check all my bets before processing the withdrawal. That's 6 hours of possible price fluctuation of Bitcoin.

Luckily Bitcoin price went up and I won an additional 25 euros. Could be disastrous though, a few weeks ago Bitcoin price went from 9000 to 8600 within an hour.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    The way they process Bitcoin withdrawals is terrible IMO. I recently withdrew a big amount (3000 euros) and as soon as you request the withdrawal from your AC account, the amount in Bitcoin is locked in (I asked the chat and they said that).

So I had a withdrawal of 0.375 Bitcoin locked in for 6 hours, because they had to get in touch with Orbitx to check all my bets before processing the withdrawal. That's 6 hours of possible price fluctuation of Bitcoin.

Luckily Bitcoin price went up and I won an additional 25 euros. Could be disastrous though, a few weeks ago Bitcoin price went from 9000 to 8600 within an hour.
    I posted in a thread over a year ago how I went to deposit and the customer service guy gave me a bitcoin price. So in less than a minute I said OK I'll deposit for that amount and he said the price changed. So I said OK, that's possible so I agreed to that price and less than a minute later he said it changed again (to their benefit).

Now the price is locked in for something like 30 minutes to prevent that. I wonder if they had too many people complain. They should do the same for withdrawals.