horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

himjain2
    himjain2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

@Optional did you hear back from Orbit? Do you have any contacts in Odsy88 that could potentially help me here? My trust in anonymous bitcoin brokers is dwindling

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

No I did not, I will try following them up.

I am with you in losing a bit of confidence in all brokers. It all got a bit too much on the radar and regulatory pushback is affecting them I fear. Since that UK newspaper article about 9wickets.

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No I did not, I will try following them up.

I am with you in losing a bit of confidence in all brokers. It all got a bit too much on the radar and regulatory pushback is affecting them I fear. Since that UK newspaper article about 9wickets.
    All broker? Included AC88?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

The infrastructure they rely on appears to be less reliable. Not a reflection on any individual operator. But I would be much more careful having big money in that system than I was a year ago.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave Optional 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: arie1985

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The infrastructure they rely on appears to be less reliable. Not a reflection on any individual operator. But I would be much more careful having big money in that system than I was a year ago.
    Have there been any recent developments with brokers both good/bad that would help a newbie like me to break into the market? Thanks.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Have there been any recent developments with brokers both good/bad that would help a newbie like me to break into the market? Thanks.
    Right now thread lightly with every agent and bookmaker IMO. Even in good times when I used Odsy88 or AC88 heavy I would withdrawal pretty much daily and never leave more then a few hundred euro in account. BTC as a deposit and withdrawal vessel is awesome!

First 12