lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did I miss where someone said this?

They are saying it's void due to market manipulation by the looks.

Having gnomes bet the wrong side before real bets come on other side.
    Since when is this considered as a market manipulaion? That's everyday business.

kacooo
    kacooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Are you suspecting that your bet was voided nor from Pinnacle but from Vodds?
    they sent me screenshot with pinnacle message, I am not sure, I asked them to provide specific reason what was wrong, they answered to send me email later but I don't really know what happened

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Since when is this considered as a market manipulaion? That's everyday business.
    I am talking about using a group accounts to bet the other side and move the line before their big bets are placed on the intended side.

Probably the major thing brokers and uplines have been trying to prevent via agent accounts.

Where did you get that he was penalized for "too high bets" from?
    Last edited by Optional; 10-01-19 at 09:30 AM.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Any reason it is Asia you are looking at only? Why not check out the books listed on top here?

I checked them also and they are also good but Asian line has way better odds and limits for smaller leagues. That is the reason I ask for Asian especially.
    If you also have any suggestion for smaller leagues with good limits, i can also give it a try but I heard too many about Asian line and also was shown proofs that it has better odds. I also ask for betting platforms because they say that you can get the highest limits with them if you are planning to play big.
    I am open to any bookmaker or something that can let me ben on smaller leagues with really hight stakes. I do not like betting on major leagues as they are always tricky for me and I know a lot about small leagues which lets me make good winnings

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I think we all know the established brokers

AsianConnect
    Sportmarket
    BetFootball
    Bet-IBC
    BetInAsia

Do you know others? How are your experiences with them? Can you mention pros and cons? Which one would you recommend?
    Are those still trustable brokers ? And which one would you recommend nowadays. I do not care about commissions as long as they make the payments as promised.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

AC88 is solid but except KYC
    odsy88 is one that I have turned to of late (BTC to Euro only)

Once you start with Agent accounts and get used to all the benefits like basically instant payouts and superior markets,odds and limits hard to go back to the USA targeted books listed

lonnie55

I am talking about using a group accounts to bet the other side and move the line before their big bets are placed on the intended side.

Probably the major thing brokers and uplines have been trying to prevent via agent accounts.

So this is a market manipulation?

I don't know, I have too less experience with these things. I just never read before that Pinnacle voids bets because of "circumventing the limits". But maybe they have a point here if you say it's common sense that pushing the price by using flagged accounts is a "market manipulation". It is new to me.

Emanuele Bianco
    Emanuele Bianco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bet Agent (or Bet Broker)

Hi guys, what do you think is the best bet broker (or bet agent) out there? Can you give me some tips? I would like to open an account with one of them. Thank you.

kacooo

I dont really understand what was I penalized for?
    Money was stolen from my account for no reason

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by kacooo View Post

I dont really understand what was I penalized for?
    Money was stolen from my account for no reason

So this is a market manipulation?

I don't know, I have too less experience with these things. I just never read before that Pinnacle voids bets because of "circumventing the limits". But maybe they have a point here if you say it's common sense that pushing the price by using flagged accounts is a "market manipulation". It is new to me.
    I don't understand fully what has gone on here either.

Just saying that having groups of bettors hit the wrong side early to get better odds/lines is a real thing. And agent accounts are a big target for it as it costs less with the broker taking a forced share of those bets.

A handful of regular SBR posters have been through AC88 KYC for this reason. And as far as I know all have been cleared after the checks.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I have heard East Bridge is very good.

kacooo

I don't understand fully what has gone on here either.

Just saying that having groups of bettors hit the wrong side early to get better odds/lines is a real thing. And agent accounts are a big target for it as it costs less with the broker taking a forced share of those bets.

A handful of regular SBR posters have been through AC88 KYC for this reason. And as far as I know all have been cleared after the checks.

Line was indeed 159.0 10-15 minutes before I placed my bet
    and I placed a bet on over 156.5 and 157.5
    But most of my bets I placed on basketball world cup for example was the same I found better line later, and it doesnt have anything to do with me
    I have personal pinnacle account and didnt use it for a while

I read this on the other forum

Taken from Pinnacle's Terms and Conditions:

''We may suspend and/or cancel the participation of your Account in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on your Account if you are found cheating, or if it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating our applications and/or software''

I thought maybe I had problem because of that, vodds system placed 6 max bets in 16 seconds which is imposible to do manually, but I dont know and dont have explanation

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by kacooo View Post

Line was indeed 159.0 10-15 minutes before I placed my bet
    and I placed a bet on over 156.5 and 157.5
    But most of my bets I placed on basketball world cup for example was the same I found better line later, and it doesnt have anything to do with me
    I have personal pinnacle account and didnt use it for a while

I read this on the other forum

Taken from Pinnacle's Terms and Conditions:

''We may suspend and/or cancel the participation of your Account in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on your Account if you are found cheating, or if it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating our applications and/or software''

I thought maybe I had problem because of that, vodds system placed 6 max bets in 16 seconds which is imposible to do manually, but I dont know and dont have explanation
    It won't be the vodds multi bets or betting too fast, or the tech reason I don't think.

That does sound like you may have hit the "suspicious side" at the wrong time and are being penalized as an anonymous agent account holder.

Check your PM inbox. I will send a suggestion that might work for you.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Is PremiumTradings a skin of some other site? Do I need it if I have Sportmarket and Vodds?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuele Bianco View Post
    Hi guys, what do you think is the best bet broker (or bet agent) out there? Can you give me some tips? I would like to open an account with one of them. Thank you.
    Depends what is your stake, but you can't go wrong with asianconnection, sportsmarket, betinasia.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Depends what is your stake, but you can't go wrong with asianconnection, sportsmarket, betinasia.
    odsy88 too u can add to list they seem very accommodating and easy to deal with since the AC88 issues with Orbitx FAirExchange and KYC delays of late. They offer Winfair/Mountbet exchange which is awesome! AC88 needs a new exchange as Orbitx is near unusable with the delays of the site

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    odsy88 too u can add to list they seem very accommodating and easy to deal with since the AC88 issues with Orbitx FAirExchange and KYC delays of late. They offer Winfair/Mountbet exchange which is awesome! AC88 needs a new exchange as Orbitx is near unusable with the delays of the site
    Thanks I will try odsy88, and yes AC88 needs to add some other exchange/bookies their selection is not very big compared to other brokers.

Emanuele Bianco

Bet Agent (or Bet Broker)

Hi guys, one simple question, what is your favourite Bet Agent and why?

frauf
    frauf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4455

would like to open a pinni account from one of those agents. Which one is good and do i need to use a vpn bcs i live in germany.

Ruifgalmeida

I would recommend asianconnection88 as number1, they look like the most reliable and no bullshit , sportsmarket as a solid number 2, and complety avoid bet-ibc they are really shady, if I where you I would open and asianconnection88 multiple book platform Asianodds88 all the best Asian bookies (pinny,sbo, Ibc... )in one place, they are really cheap almost no fees and no VPN needed.

frauf

I would recommend asianconnection88 as number1, they look like the most reliable and no bullshit , sportsmarket as a solid number 2, and complety avoid bet-ibc they are really shady, if I where you I would open and asianconnection88 multiple book platform Asianodds88 all the best Asian bookies (pinny,sbo, Ibc... )in one place, they are really cheap almost no fees and no VPN needed.
    just to be clear i dont need any vpn if i log in into my pinni account from germany?

Ruifgalmeida

You got it all wrong, at the multiple book platform Asianodds88 you don't need a VPN ,you are betting via Asianconnection88, if you just want a single account account at Pinnacle you will need a VPN if they know you are from Germany they will block the account.
    Last edited by Ruifgalmeida; 10-08-19 at 05:53 PM.

Ruifgalmeida

No point in having a single account at a broker, when you can have multiple book account hassle free.
    And let me tell you that pinny takes location very seriously, I once logged in via UK IP they blocked the account immediately.
    Last edited by Ruifgalmeida; 10-08-19 at 06:00 PM.

lonnie55

if you just want a single account account at Pinnacle you will need a VPN if they know you are from Germany they will block the account.
    Not necessarily. I'm from Germany and I've been using a PS3838 account from AsianConnect for years without a VPN. The old website (I don't remember the name) closed my account two or three times, indeed. But PS3838 doesn't seem to care.

Mollybet is by far the better multi-betting platform than AsianOdds by the way. There is not a single aspect where AO beats Mollybet.

frauf

Not necessarily. I'm from Germany and I've been using a PS3838 account from AsianConnect for years without a VPN. The old website (I don't remember the name) closed my account two or three times, indeed. But PS3838 doesn't seem to care.
    Mollybet is by far the better multi-betting platform than AsianOdds by the way. There is not a single aspect where AO beats Mollybet.
    received this after the registration
    Thank you for expressing an interest in our services. Unfortunately, we are unable to service your jurisdiction directly. Our Whitelabel partners offer the exact same software within your country. Would you like us to pass your information to our whitelabel partners directly? They will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.

is this safe?

/e

they direct me to drinbet.com

lonnie55

Drinbet should be fine, yes

but personally I don't have any experience with them

BTW your screenshot or whatever you wanted to share does not work

pythonic
    pythonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

ps3838 blocks UK IPs indeed.
    They don't care about most other countries.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

I found Mollybet's odds to be a point or two worse than sportmarkets when I tried them a while back.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

asiaodds88 limits must be low for sbo, maxbet, just like other agents

Emanuele Bianco

Have you ever had problems withdrawing big amount of money?.. I mean 5 to 6 digits.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    I found Mollybet's odds to be a point or two worse than sportmarkets when I tried them a while back.
    Mollybet has an own betting/broker service? Thought they would only develop the platform

Emanuele Bianco

Withdrawing money from Agents (Sportmarket, AsianConnect, Betinasia, etc)

Have you ever had problems withdrawing big amount of money from bet brokers?.. I mean 5 to 6 digits.

Ruifgalmeida

Mollybet has an own betting/broker service? Thought they would only develop the platform
    Me too, I don't think you can get a direct account

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    asiaodds88 limits must be low for sbo, maxbet, just like other agents
    I am not a big player, I bet maximum 500€, so I don't know their maximum bet

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuele Bianco View Post
    Have you ever had problems withdrawing big amount of money?.. I mean 5 to 6 digits.
    5digits don't think it would be any problems, I personally would not trust any broker with 6 digits.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55

First 123456 ... Last