Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

So, how exactly did you "actually did a comparison"?

Also, they (vip-ibc) are well known to take fees all over the place and have very ill business practices, should never be trusted imo.

Jogador
    Jogador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1218

So, scroll to my reply referring "actually did a comparison", point the mouse over the included link, click on it, view posted picture.

Vip-ibc do have their reputation, and that's exactly why I shared the info. You're welcome.

Alfie White

You shared wrong info - you have used (most likely) a demo account where they hide the commissions, of course; and have been trusting their words in email correspondence without ACTUALLY placing a bet (which would be real confirmation, like lonnie55 did). It is well known they will do ANYTHING to make you deposit and then they can use dodgy tactics to charge you up to 15% of withdrawal fee if you are unsatisfied with the services provided.

So, really sorry, but I have nothing to thank you for. You made a doo-doo and posted very incorrect/misleading claims.

Jogador
    Jogador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1218

relax high horse alfie

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Hello, I'm a client of bet-ibc and it’s nice that they support multiple languages, customer services are very fast to process the deposits and withdrawals, and although the commissions are high, here I feel safe because they don’t limit your accounts. Another broker I heard from my friends that is trust is Acc-ex, they open account under requests and open accounts such as betfair, sbobet…

But I recommend you to check the websites of these brokers and read reviews about them to know if they suit you.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by king7811 View Post
    Hello, I'm a client of bet-ibc and it’s nice that they support multiple languages, customer services are very fast to process the deposits and withdrawals, and although the commissions are high, here I feel safe because they don’t limit your accounts. Another broker I heard from my friends that is trust is Acc-ex, they open account under requests and open accounts such as betfair, sbobet…
    Actually acc-ex belongs to Bet-IBC

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

But I recommend you to check the websites of these brokers and read reviews about them to know if they suit you.
    betibc are awful, you realize that there are other brokers that dont charge any fees and have the same service that betibc, not to mention they have the must horrible customer service in the planet

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Better stay away from bet-ibc / acc-ex.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Are limits higher if you open an account directly with an Asian book instead of using them with a broker on a multi-book platform?

Like, maybe betting directly with SBO I can get $20 limits instead of $10?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Do any of these agents help with getting you on euro poker sites ??

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Are limits higher if you open an account directly with an Asian book instead of using them with a broker on a multi-book platform?

It's pointless getting and account with sbo at a broker, my last 3bets I made with them where all winners and where all cancelled post game

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post

Forget about sbo, it's actually worse than 1xbet. ultra tiny volumes accepted and 90% of winning bets voided. I removed for months now and asked to every agent to remove them from their offer as well

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Mostly joking about SBO. How is this with other books? ISN, Singbet, etc. I know Pinny limits are higher than what you get with the brokers.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

can't help you with this bcs I haven't direct access to those bookies. I only can confirm you that pinny has higher volumes on direct site

ps not that much, but higher

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Well, so far I don’t have trouble with bet-ibc, the customer service always replies to me very fast but I will be careful now, it’s good to read your opinion.

soru
    soru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

[QUOTE=littlekona;29645348]I moved 95% of my horse plays to orbitx for backs and whitehorse for lays....Fairlay horse main market maker for horses is horrible(the excellent one stopped about 2 years ago) ill use fairlay for horses on occasion but prices are not betfair they id say 10% off or so.

Hi, i'm going to start trading on horses and i tried to trade on betinasia with turf7, they have back and lay option but there are not all the english race and i don't think there's enough liquidity. My question is: is there enough market liquidity on whitehorse? can i expect enough market to make my lay bet? I would especially use the back and lay option.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

[QUOTE=soru;30014540]
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I moved 95% of my horse plays to orbitx for backs and whitehorse for lays....Fairlay horse main market maker for horses is horrible(the excellent one stopped about 2 years ago) ill use fairlay for horses on occasion but prices are not betfair they id say 10% off or so.

Hi, i'm going to start trading on horses and i tried to trade on betinasia with turf7, they have back and lay option but there are not all the english race and i don't think there's enough liquidity. My question is: is there enough market liquidity on whitehorse? can i expect enough market to make my lay bet? I would especially use the back and lay option.
    whitehorse for UK-IRE-AUS good liquidity no worries, USA tracks more tricky sometimes as they need 1500Eur to open markets so sometimes they do not open until few min until post esp the smaller tracks and sometimes they dont open until live even. It is what it is and the best option for USA who want Lay option

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5908

Is it legal to have an Orbit Exchange account with several brokers at the same time with Orbitx rules?

Alfie White

There is no issue with that, you can have one per agent without issues as (supposedly) agents do not share KYC data with OrbitX. I mean, if they do and they are not stating that in Privacy Policy and/or T&C you can go full Court GDPR on their asses )

Of course, if you plan to manipulate markets and/or funds pass... I will refrain from profanities.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    There is no issue with that, you can have one per agent without issues as (supposedly) agents do not share KYC data with OrbitX. I mean, if they do and they are not stating that in Privacy Policy and/or T&C you can go full Court GDPR on their asses )
    Of course, if you plan to manipulate markets and/or funds pass... I will refrain from profanities.
    Yeah, of course they don't do that.... I wonder why my liquidity suddenly decreased with all of my Orbit accounts at the same time.

Alfie White

Can you "peer review" that? Meaning if you can compare the limits with someone on the side?

Are you limits 1/1 with Betfair now or different and how much if so?

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Been reading through the forum and haven't found a straight answer....

It appears that all the asian brokers don't accept US players. Is that correct?

I've read people saying to VPN and sign up for a "bitcoin only" account, but don't see that option on any of the reputable broker websites. Is there something I'm missing, or a safe way to get a brokerage account from the US?

Don't want to put in fake personal information, in case I need to do an ID verification for a payout. I have dual citizenship, and an EU passport from a country that they do accept customers from, if that could be of any help.

Appreciate any insights or explanation. Thanks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by weeminer View Post
    Been reading through the forum and haven't found a straight answer....

It appears that all the asian brokers don't accept US players. Is that correct?

I've read people saying to VPN and sign up for a "bitcoin only" account, but don't see that option on any of the reputable broker websites. Is there something I'm missing, or a safe way to get a brokerage account from the US?

Don't want to put in fake personal information, in case I need to do an ID verification for a payout. I have dual citizenship, and an EU passport from a country that they do accept customers from, if that could be of any help.

Appreciate any insights or explanation. Thanks!
    It's hard to get straight public info as brokers do not want to be seen to be openly breaching bookmaker terms.

PM our poster LittleKona and ask him the process for getting accounts open without risk of broker confiscation.

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Makes sense. Thanks for the info Optional!

Cantoner
    Cantoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Have asked their support about bong88.

They offer it, yet: you may have your full balance confiscated if you have your real ip leaked, you may have your bets voided as abnormal, there is 90% forced position which means limits will be joke (you deposited 1000usd and you will have 10000usd in acc).

I am thinking to open account tbh, yet, it is obvious that i am searching for troubles lol.
    Doubting what are IBC and SBO doing to make brokers taking 90% position??
    Or actually Broker wont lose the money, it is just an excuse the cut the betting limit?

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Hi guys

Can anyone confirm that Brokestorm is no longer working with Fairexchange (everyone got end of relationship message from FairE since 15/3)?

Can anyone confirm if Whitehorse no longer offers cricket markets?

Thank you.

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    Hi guys
    Can anyone confirm if Whitehorse no longer offers cricket markets?
    Thank you.
    Yes, whitehorse stopped cricket market, I did confirmed from brokerstorm.

tingasdt

Thx,

And do you know if any customers still have fairexchange with Brokerstorm?

At the moment it is still listed as available on their corporate website.

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    Thx,

And do you know if any customers still have fairexchange with Brokerstorm?

At the moment it is still listed as available on their corporate website.
    Don't think they are offering anymore fairexchange, because when I asked them about exchanges they told me only about Orbit or whitehorse.

tingasdt

Thx, again.

I was told that they plan to resume action on a reformed Winfair24 shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by deadley View Post
    Don't think they are offering anymore fairexchange, because when I asked them about exchanges they told me only about Orbit or whitehorse.

Duo42

BIA raised my Orbit commission rate from 3% to 4%. I'm considering moving my business to a different agent and hence I'm looking for agents that still offer 3%.

I gathered the following rates:

Bet-Football - Orbit 4%
    Odsy88 - Orbit 3%
    Brokerstrom - Orbit 3.5%, Winfair 3%
    Asianconnect - Orbit 3% (raised to 10% for my account)
    BIA - Orbit 3% (raised to 4% for my account)
    Premium Tradings - Orbit 4%, FairExchange 4%
    SportsMarket - No Exchange

Any other suggestions?

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    BIA raised my Orbit commission rate from 3% to 4%. I'm considering moving my business to a different agent and hence I'm looking for agents that still offer 3%.

I gathered the following rates:

Bet-Football - Orbit 4%
    Odsy88 - Orbit 3%
    Brokerstrom - Orbit 3.5%, Winfair 3%
    Asianconnect - Orbit 3% (raised to 10% for my account)
    BIA - Orbit 3% (raised to 4% for my account)
    Premium Tradings - Orbit 4%, FairExchange 4%
    SportsMarket - No Exchange

Any other suggestions?
    How much did you win that made them raise your commission?

Duo42

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    How much did you win that made them raise your commission?
    Not a lot, actually.

Not sure if my account is the only one affected or if they're raising the commission rate for all accounts.

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5908

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    Not a lot, actually.

Not sure if my account is the only one affected or if they're raising the commission rate for all accounts.

Today BIA raised to 4% for my account as well

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

AC88 was the place years back but now with 10% commission its unusable. Odsy88 for orbitx/pinny is my #1 since the CS is great and btc payouts are 15 mins..Brokerstorm strong #2 esp for horse lays whitehorse good CS and reliable payments in 24-48 hours or less..

First ... 1011121314 Last