1. #1
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Nitrogensports, please do not bet!!!

    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e23142aNlRkRk9jcWJVQnl2eWJzN0pRdkRzUT09/r/3450494/
    Please tell me if that's the incorrect line.. nitrogensports cancel perfectly correct line and they are refusing to correct the bet. What a bs place to bet...

  2. #2
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Just in case, it was ufc fight bet.. daniel Cormier fight over 2.5 at plus 120 odd...

  3. #3
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,736
    Betpoints: 28044

    I'll cross link your thread to the MMA sub forum and see if anyone can see a reason


    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Thank you.. I really appreciate it! If it was bad line, my fault for posting this thread.. I just don't see how it's a bad line.

  5. #5
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,795
    Betpoints: 10143

    Over 2.5 rounds for DC vs Stipe opened at -120 and closed at around -103 according to:

    https://www.bestfightodds.com/events...miocic-2-1709#



    (It is possible that +120 should have been -120)

    You can click on the drop down icon on the far right to view props and the graph icon next to it to view line history.

    AFAIK anyways. Wouldn't claim to be an expert or pro @ this !@#%.

  6. #6
    Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 400
    Betpoints: 493

    I track my plays with PickMonitor, which runs its lines from Pinnacle. I got +120 yesterday. IJS...

    https://www.pickmonitor.com/user/xPP...etrics/Overall

  7. #7
    Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 400
    Betpoints: 493

    After checking several books, o2.5 +120 was NOT a bad line, Bro... *BlackMan Shrugging Emoji*

  8. #8
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,736
    Betpoints: 28044

    Can anyone confirm the timezone Nitrogen's bet times are in?

    And is 2:23pm close to fight time or not?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    I did bet close to game time

  10. #10
    jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-10
    Posts: 1,626
    Betpoints: 150

    i saw they offered Over 2.5 + 120 until the game time. I was close to place that bet. But i didn't since i made enough.

  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,736
    Betpoints: 28044

    Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    I did bet close to game time
    The odds were heading into the +odds at that time at least.

    I just noticed it was cancelled 6 mins after placement. If that was before the match started then they are allowed to straight out cancel under normal terms. Whether you agree it is a bad line or not. :\

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    What was cancelled 6 min before??

  13. #13
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The odds were heading into the +odds at that time at least.

    I just noticed it was cancelled 6 mins after placement. If that was before the match started then they are allowed to straight out cancel under normal terms. Whether you agree it is a bad line or not. :\
    You mean they realized that it was bad line so they removed the line completely 6 mins before fight started?? Is that what you mean?

  14. #14
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,736
    Betpoints: 28044

    I mean the betslip says it was placed at 2:23 and cancelled at 2:29

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,303
    Betpoints: 2355

    Well what do support say was reason? Ive had few issues similar in past and they always explained and or credited me

    It could be they think past post as MMA fight times are always off and if thats the case just send them the time fight went off and your fine

  16. #16
    acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-18
    Posts: 320
    Betpoints: 4595

    I think Optional brought this up.
    What time zone is that?
    Do your betslip times match your local time?
    If in NY that was like 1.5 hours past post.

  17. #17
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I mean the betslip says it was placed at 2:23 and cancelled at 2:29
    No.. that's not true.. they cancelled the bet like5 to 6 hours after fight finished.

  18. #18
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Well what do support say was reason? Ive had few issues similar in past and they always explained and or credited me

    It could be they think past post as MMA fight times are always off and if thats the case just send them the time fight went off and your fine
    They said it was obvious mistake because 5 round fight can not have over/under set at 2.5.

  19. #19
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Quote Originally Posted by acquavallo View Post
    I think Optional brought this up.
    What time zone is that?
    Do your betslip times match your local time?
    If in NY that was like 1.5 hours past post.
    I bet 5- 10 minutes before game started.. and time is not the issue here and all the players who bet on over/under, their bet got cancelled due to obvious bad line according to nitro.

  20. #20
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,736
    Betpoints: 28044

    Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    No.. that's not true.. they cancelled the bet like5 to 6 hours after fight finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post

    They said it was obvious mistake because 5 round fight can not have over/under set at 2.5.
    If you send in a sportsbook complaint form SBR can ask a manager to double check this for you.

    Please mention these two items on the form.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #21
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you send in a sportsbook complaint form SBR can ask a manager to double check this for you.

    Please mention these two items on the form.
    I already submitted the form.. I dont know remember if I mentioned those two.. but I did submitted it already. Thanks!!

  22. #22
    milesbk23
    milesbk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-19
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 72

    That was a bad line, seems like it was thought to be a 3-rounder, and it was instead a 5 round (championship) fight.

    So bad line.

  23. #23
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,567
    Betpoints: 1092

    Quote Originally Posted by milesbk23 View Post
    That was a bad line, seems like it was thought to be a 3-rounder, and it was instead a 5 round (championship) fight.

    So bad line.
    I don't buy this. Nitrogen is saying that the line was meant to be 4.5 because it was a 5 round fight. But that's not how it works. Books which listed an o4.5 alternate line had it at around +225 to +240. Other posters above have shown that nitrogen’s odds of +120 were not out of whack for o2.5.

    Now, if they had the right to void it for whatever reason they want because they did it before the fight started, then that's another issue. One that I don't necessarily agree with, but whatever.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 08-18-19 at 11:41 PM.

  24. #24
    cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-24-11
    Posts: 1,623
    Betpoints: 169

    Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    They said it was obvious mistake because 5 round fight can not have over/under set at 2.5.
    Trust me when I say anybody on this forum could be in a 5 round championship fight and I guarantee the over/wouldnt even be close to half a round. That's a stupid excuse on their part to say that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  25. #25
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,513
    Betpoints: 3639

    Nice work by SBR




    Replying to @Drewmisch1
    and @SBRreview



    Hi! After careful investigation regarding the UFC 241 O/U line, we will be regrading the betslips. Thank you for your patience.
    https://twitter.com/NitrogenSports/s...16408811307009



    https://old.reddit.com/r/sportsbook/...laced_on_over/
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-19-19 at 07:06 AM.

  26. #26
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 19,471
    Betpoints: 346

    Pretty sure it was a 4.5 round line not 2.5...they probably thought it was a 3 round fight and made a mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'll cross link your thread to the MMA sub forum and see if anyone can see a reason


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/30/2020


  27. #27
    NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-18
    Posts: 151
    Betpoints: 1202

    They fixed it and graded as win.. thanks everyone!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Top