Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

What is the best way to purchase bitcoin with a bitpay card balance?

Coinbase won't let me use my bitpay card to buy bitcoin. You would think the bitpay card would allow you to buy bitcoin from within the bitpay app. Any suggestions?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    Coinbase won't let me use my bitpay card to buy bitcoin. You would think the bitpay card would allow you to buy bitcoin from within the bitpay app. Any suggestions?
    I don't know a source to buy Bitcoin with a Bitpay card other than Coinbase...

If you need to load a book... I've used my Bitpay card to fund my Heritage account before. Once you do this... you aren't considered Bitcoin preferred anymore... but... at least you can wager some games.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I've used my Bitpay card to add funds to my Draftkings account.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't know a source to buy Bitcoin with a Bitpay card other than Coinbase...

If you need to load a book... I've used my Bitpay card to fund my Heritage account before. Once you do this... you aren't considered Bitcoin preferred anymore... but... at least you can wager some games.
    that may be high risk though as I have read other forums where bitpay has shut down accounts do to that

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    that may be high risk though as I have read other forums where bitpay has shut down accounts do to that
    Yep... didn't really want to do it. Had a lock of a read..... and the only choice I had to get it there within minutes was that Bitpay Card. Lucky I wasn't shut down... didn't even get any security questions etc.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Oh by the way Kona.... no new card yet. My official expiration date was 05/19

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Oh by the way Kona.... no new card yet. My official expiration date was 05/19
    Same here said they sent out replacement early May but never arrived....said new one now sent few days ago...

ibetyouadollar
    ibetyouadollar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2442

i use mines at coinmama

ibetyouadollar
    ibetyouadollar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2442

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    coinmama