brp0954
    Update your status
    brp0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5806

Matchbook

Has anyone heard of a timetable when Matchbook will be available to Asianconnect88? I went on live chat this morning and they said it is unavailable until Matchbook fixes something on their end.

ricardo_trader
    ricardo_trader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Same problem happen to me... I don't like this... I think that's an dispute between matchbook and asiaconnect... Because when i try make login, appear one message saying "account locked"... This is not normal... Let's see what's happen... I don't have a good feeling about and hope that not coming other 21bet with exchange....

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Asian Connect Matchbook down

Cannot login to Matchbook through my account with Asian Connect. Asian Connect says this is an issue with all account via Matchbook, but they are currently working on the issue. It has been nearly 11 hours and still unable to login to Matchbook. This an issue with everyone here?

Craig22

Yep, didn't see this- posted a thread. Looks to be an ongoing issue with all accounts, maybe a technical glitch. Right, I'm getting concerned because It should not be taking this long to sort this out.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

How long has it been offline?

pointvirgule
    pointvirgule's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Almost 24h. All the matchbook accounts are affected with this message "Account locked"
    AC made a communication about this problem and i'm affraid it's going to take time.
    I have 8000€ on MB

Craig22

Good to know Matchbook scum think they can hold customer funds.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

I have a direct MB account with another broker and there hasn't been any issues like the ones you are presenting. It can be that the agent line is closing as it seems only AC's accounts are affected?

Optional

Asian Connect have reached out to explain the situation.

Short story is that Matchbook have asked AC88 to supply KYC documentation for every single account.

They say they are not happy about this and will likely stop offering Matchbook once this is fixed.

They also say all balances are safe.

AC88 passed on a copy of the actual message they received from Matchbook and asked that we share it with you;

Dear Management

Following a compliance review of your account, I am writing to inform you that we shall require you to disclose to us the details of all of the individuals placing bets using the accounts in your name, in order that these accounts adhere to our current regulatory standards.

You will be aware that Matchbook does not accept customers who are minors, nor does it accept customers located in a number of regulated and/or prohibited jurisdictions, and in order that we can verify these matters we must now receive due diligence documentation (ID document such as a passport, and a recent Address document such as a bank statement or utility bill) in respect of all individual users of the accounts made available by you.

We apologise if these changes are burdensome, but you will appreciate that we must follow these measures to meet our current regulatory obligations.

If you are unable to provide us with the due diligence documentation, or if the documentation provided does not establish that the bettor is permitted to gamble with Matchbook then we shall have to close each non-compliant account. We further reserve the right to make further enquiries and collect additional documents relating to the relevant individuals in order to carry out other checks, including but not limited to source of wealth and source of funds checks.

Please note that unverified accounts shall be suspended at 9am UK time on 29 May 2019, and it will not be possible to place any bets on these accounts, and if bets are placed, we reserve the right to cancel the bets and return the stake to you.

Matched bets which are settled before 11.59pm UK time on 14 June 2019 shall be graded and settled in the usual way; Matched bets which are due to be settled after this time shall be automatically settled as a winning bet. Payment to you of any winnings from these bets, along with any remaining balance in your account shall be made to you as soon as practicable – please get in contact with me to discuss further.

Yours sincerely

Matchbook

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

''You will be aware that Matchbook does not accept customers who are minors, nor does it accept customers located in a number of regulated and/or prohibited jurisdictions''

Interesting to see how they will deal with accounts opened on prohibited jurisdictions

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

In matchbook they limit you via ac88 if you are a winner? Or its one of those asian books that doesnt limit? They have good live betting with high liquidity? And as last question.. how can you use them now that seems as88 will stop offering them?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    ''You will be aware that Matchbook does not accept customers who are minors, nor does it accept customers located in a number of regulated and/or prohibited jurisdictions''

Interesting to see how they will deal with accounts opened on prohibited jurisdictions
    It sounds like they will have to be closed.

I'd guess AC would just say to them stick it and close every account before asking customers to submit UK style SoF and SoW information. (Source of Funds/Wealth)

Craig22

They changed their website layout too, and now the "live support" option no longer pops up.

Calcedoine83
    Calcedoine83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Cannot login to Matchbook through my account with Asian Connect. Asian Connect says this is an issue with all account via Matchbook, but they are currently working on the issue. It has been nearly 11 hours and still unable to login to Matchbook. This an issue with everyone here?
    yes, same problem for me

Calcedoine83

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Asian Connect have reached out to explain the situation.

Short story is that Matchbook have asked AC88 to supply KYC documentation for every single account.

They say they are not happy about this and will likely stop offering Matchbook once this is fixed.

They also say all balances are safe.

AC88 passed on a copy of the actual message they received from Matchbook and asked that we share it with you;
    Thanks for this informations

Calcedoine83

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post

that's my case....
    Goodbye money...

Calcedoine83

It sounds like they will have to be closed.

I'd guess AC would just say to them stick it and close every account before asking customers to submit UK style SoF and SoW information. (Source of Funds/Wealth)
    I'm French It will be difficult to submit UK style SoF and SoW information...
    Do I have to worry about my money?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Calcedoine83 View Post
    that's my case....
    Goodbye money...
    Don't worry until you need to.

The boss in there says your funds are safe. His word has been good in the past.

ricardo_trader

Sincerally, i don't believe that our balances are safe...

Repair, why players use AC88? Because are "located in a number of regulated and/or prohibited jurisdictions" ...
    Other way, if the players live in country where it's possible register in matchbook, don't need AC88 to nothing...
    If you talk with an agent in chat, they don't give us the same explanation that we have here, they say that's tecnichal problems... (so they are not being serious and not pass the true information)...
    More, why Matchbook, don't have the same behavior with bet-ibc and betfootball?
    Something are wrong here... And i really believe that out funds will not turn back...

Calcedoine83

Don't worry until you need to.

The boss in there says your funds are safe. His word has been good in the past.
    Good news

Calcedoine83

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo_trader View Post
    Sincerally, i don't believe that our balances are safe...

Repair, why players use AC88? Because are "located in a number of regulated and/or prohibited jurisdictions" ...
    Other way, if the players live in country where it's possible register in matchbook, don't need AC88 to nothing...
    If you talk with an agent in chat, they don't give us the same explanation that we have here, they say that's tecnichal problems... (so they are not being serious and not pass the true information)...
    More, why Matchbook, don't have the same behavior with bet-ibc and betfootball?
    Something are wrong here... And i really believe that out funds will not turn back...
    Waiting...

ricardo_trader

Are safe? You really trust on this? If Matchbook decide not pay money to Asiaconnect customers, what Boss will do?
    Why Matchbook don't have same behavior with Bet-IBC or BetFootball? Why Asiaconnect don't give more explanations to all customers? Why don't give us a time frame? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo_trader View Post
    Are safe? You really trust on this? If Matchbook decide not pay money to Asiaconnect customers, what Boss will do?
    Why Matchbook don't have same behavior with Bet-IBC or BetFootball? Why Asiaconnect don't give more explanations to all customers? Why don't give us a time frame? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month?
    I have no reason not to trust him based on previous experience. And he said all balances are safe, not anything about a proviso relying on Matchbook. It sounded like a strong assurance to me.

As far as the other agents, who knows. Let's just hope Matchbook does not require the same from all of them I guess.

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

when did AC88 receive this notifcation from matchbook. I would guess that match would have given signifcant notice rather than 1 day before? In this case AC88 did a poor job notifying customers. We could have pulled funds out to avoid this while they negogiate the KYC concerns.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    when did AC88 receive this notifcation from matchbook. I would guess that match would have given signifcant notice rather than 1 day before? In this case AC88 did a poor job notifying customers. We could have pulled funds out to avoid this while they negogiate the KYC concerns.
    I'm sure AC would have transferred all funds out for you, without even asking, if notice was given or the option was available. They are just as unhappy about how this has gone down as you are right now.

Craig22

Guys can get KYC documents(not themselves) from non restricted countries. It should be obvious Matchbook knows they have customers from restricted countries playing through an Agent. Many many years and all of a sudden they demand documents from their biggest client. This is standard UK regulatory nonsense.

Calcedoine83

mail received from AC at the moment :
    "In line with our recent matter regarding sudden suspension/inaccessibility of Matchbook accounts which is inevitably beyond our control, our company has come to a decision that all Matchbook accounts will be permanently closed, effective immediately.

Matched bets which are settled before 11.59pm UK Time on 14 June 2019 shall be graded and settled in the usual way; Matched bets which are due to be settled after this time shall be automatically settled as a winning bet.

For accounts with remaining funds, you may have it transferred to other partner bookies that we have or you may also opt to withdraw it at your most convenient time in any payment method available.

Rest assured that we will be taking care of this concern at our furthest capability. We sincerely apologize if there is any inconvenience caused on your end.

Should you have questions regarding your balances, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your understanding and we are still looking forward to doing business with you"

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

which other brokers offer matchbook? This sucks. So AC88 wont allow accounts even if we can pass their KYC?
    I like using AC88 because I can deal all in BTC

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Calcedoine83 View Post
    mail received from AC at the moment :
    "In line with our recent matter regarding sudden suspension/inaccessibility of Matchbook accounts which is inevitably beyond our control, our company has come to a decision that all Matchbook accounts will be permanently closed, effective immediately.

Matched bets which are settled before 11.59pm UK Time on 14 June 2019 shall be graded and settled in the usual way; Matched bets which are due to be settled after this time shall be automatically settled as a winning bet.

For accounts with remaining funds, you may have it transferred to other partner bookies that we have or you may also opt to withdraw it at your most convenient time in any payment method available.

Rest assured that we will be taking care of this concern at our furthest capability. We sincerely apologize if there is any inconvenience caused on your end.

Should you have questions regarding your balances, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your understanding and we are still looking forward to doing business with you"
    I placed a tennis bet, yet I was unable to login to my account to see if any or part of it matched. Asian Connect should give the option to send in KYC documents for players that want access to Matchbook(myself).

bluegordon
    bluegordon's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all thanks to the sbr people to maintain us informed, more than AC...

Some minutes ago at the AC chat they are able to tell you your balance but we have to wait to be able to transfer the money from matchbook

My thoughts; here the first responsible of the situation is matchbook, they know why the most of the people play with them through ac, so.....

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by bluegordon View Post

Some minutes ago at the AC chat they are able to tell you your balance but we have to wait to be able to transfer the money from matchbook

My thoughts; here the first responsible of the situation is matchbook, they know why the most of the people play with them through ac, so.....
    Funds from Matchbook transferred out FYI.

ricardo_trader

Quote Originally Posted by bluegordon View Post

After check, they didn't tell me my balance, and cannot confirm this... They need check first all customers, if they have pendent bets... So i think that we need wait a long long time...

bluegordon
    bluegordon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Funds from Matchbook transferred out FYI.
    Thanks for the info man. Your documents are from restricted country or "free country" ?

pointvirgule
    pointvirgule's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

8300€ transferred and withdraw without problem here; without asking anything

ricardo_trader

Quote Originally Posted by pointvirgule View Post
    8300€ transferred and withdraw without problem here; without asking anything
    I also withdraw my balance, and was paid... opened a orbit exchange... Let's see if it's good... Thanks for all people.
    Moderator, thanks to tranquilizy all people...

12 Last