jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bitcoin yes but not even on radar vs the big boys

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Also try doing a second half nba parlay on nitro....lol I am a fan of nitro but it has its flaws just like all books exchanges do

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Nitrogen definitely the best. Fairly doesn't even have parlays? What book doesn't allow parlays? That's pathetic. Anyways if you want your money safe and unlimited withdrawls 24/7 then nitro is the best.
    Lol idiot...withdrawn over 15k worth of bitcoin since beginning of 2019 from Fairlay...always hits blockchain under 2 minutes. Nitrogen payouts never instant.

Fairlay and Nitrogen have both been in business the same amount of years. The difference? Nitrogen pays for marketing whereas Fairlay does not. They are both trustworthy.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Lol idiot...withdrawn over 15k worth of bitcoin since beginning of 2019 from Fairlay...always hits blockchain under 2 minutes. Nitrogen payouts never instant.

Fairlay and Nitrogen have both been in business the same amount of years. The difference? Nitrogen pays for marketing whereas Fairlay does not. They are both trustworthy.
    Nitrogen 2012, bitcoin in 2013.
    Fairlay 2014.
    Both in business long enough not to be considered new.

Payouts less than 30 minutes apart from each other.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 04-24-19 at 12:19 AM.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Nitrogen 2012, bitcoin in 2013.
    Fairlay 2014.
    Both in business long enough not to be considered new.

Payouts less than 30 minutes apart from each other.
    Thanks for the info, off by a year. I miss 2013 bitcoin, $25 was how much I paid for my first bitcoin. Was $100 per coin for a long time. I remember betting 14 bitcoin on Red Sox once. Fairlay is instant but Ntrogen is 2nd fastest book usually under an hour. Both are very good and trustworthy.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

Thanks for the info, off by a year. I miss 2013 bitcoin, $25 was how much I paid for my first bitcoin. Was $100 per coin for a long time. I remember betting 14 bitcoin on Red Sox once. Fairlay is instant but Ntrogen is 2nd fastest book usually under an hour. Both are very good and trustworthy.
    2013 definitely my favorite bitcoin year.

TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Some improvements that I have suggested to management:

Live betting on Nitrogen is basically non-existent. Can anyone here honestly say the Live betting works?

Also wish we could parlay futures. Being able to parlay Golden State Warriors to beat LA Clippers Series with an MLB game would be nice.
    Some books (Sportsbet, Betcoin) offer this feature which I find to be an advantage to the gambler.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TennisAceE View Post
    Some improvements that I have suggested to management:

Live betting on Nitrogen is basically non-existent. Can anyone here honestly say the Live betting works?

Also wish we could parlay futures. Being able to parlay Golden State Warriors to beat LA Clippers Series with an MLB game would be nice.
    Some books (Sportsbet, Betcoin) offer this feature which I find to be an advantage to the gambler.
    Live is just awful. Another issue is on nba you can not parlay second half lines..I’ve sent emails regarding those 2 but they say will pass on but nothing changes

eaglesfan371

Live is amazing on Fairlay. Can bet small markets like Challenger tennis at -110/-110. Very large limits as well (generally 0.5 bitcoin). Almost always a live market available 24/7.

Fair warning though, only try submitting your live bet during a game break. Also, lines generally do not disappear when they go "off the board". So while you might think a line looks too good to be true say for example after a soccer team scores, that bet will not be accepted. When new, correct and bettable lines are available the odds will update.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave eaglesfan371 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona

Live is amazing on Fairlay. Can bet small markets like Challenger tennis at -110/-110. Very large limits as well (generally 0.5 bitcoin). Almost always a live market available 24/7.

Fair warning though, only try submitting your live bet during a game break. Also, lines generally do not disappear when they go "off the board". So while you might think a line looks too good to be true say for example after a soccer team scores, that bet will not be accepted. When new, correct and bettable lines are available the odds will update.
    good info. When I am live I always use search to find team and refresh alot as the lines are sometimes stale until updated which in live in an exchange setting is typical

jjgold

Lol

Not even close to a top 10
    Book

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

Not even close to a top 10
    Book
    It's a good book, Gold. Why the hate?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Nitro looking better today...

Deposit just your bet amount for the day -- W/D At the close of the Day (Hopefully)

Rinse and repeat

jjgold

Heritage -105 is the best bitcoin only book by far

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

limits look pretty low on nitro only 500 on tennis and euroball ugh. dont know if they offer any nfl props or college props either. limits seem good for normal american sports

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    limits look pretty low on nitro only 500 on tennis and euroball ugh. dont know if they offer any nfl props or college props either. limits seem good for normal american sports
    Fairlay is much better option for tennis and sports props...instant payouts too

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post

Fairlay is much better option...

If your country or city is not allowed, please note that we do not accept customers and block IPs from the following regions: USA, Costa Rica, Iran, North Korea.

Please note that after August 4th 2018 we do not accept any predictions on binary markets placed through the website originating from any IP within the UK. If you'd like to bet on binary markets through our site, please access Fairlay from outside the UK.

jjgold

Repeat heritage is the best bitcoin only book

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    If your country or city is not allowed, please note that we do not accept customers and block IPs from the following regions: USA, Costa Rica, Iran, North Korea.

Please note that after August 4th 2018 we do not accept any predictions on binary markets placed through the website originating from any IP within the UK. If you'd like to bet on binary markets through our site, please access Fairlay from outside the UK.
    USA is fine only NY and Washington not allowed

cornmeal
    cornmeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1208

Fairlay easily- esp as u get closer to game time,u can find super tight spreads. Instant payouts- just goofy site layout.Kona said app solid too- I have not used.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

After the major update, did they lower the limits? WTF?

Sam Odom

Kahn

What do you mean in terms of $$$ when you say "lower the limits"

Right now... how much cash can you bet on a NBA Side ?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by cornmeal View Post
    Fairlay easily- esp as u get closer to game time,u can find super tight spreads. Instant payouts- just goofy site layout.Kona said app solid too- I have not used.
    the APP is cool because of parlays and the grading is very fast many times before game ends on Overs and has its own customer service which is the best in the industry I joke with the fairlay side admins that the APP CS is so much better then theirs LOL....It has its limits though as he has limits of around 500$ but you an always just bet direct on Fairlay site if you want to bet a bigger amount. It does take some getting used to both the APP and Fairlay site no doubt though.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Kahn

What do you mean in terms of $$$ when you say "lower the limits"

Right now... how much cash can you bet on a NBA Side ?
    The major sports I guess is still fine but when it comes to betting on Aussie Rules for example, they went from $500 max to little over $100.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

The major sports I guess is still fine but when it comes to betting on Aussie Rules for example, they went from $500 max to little over $100.

OK... got it

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Nitrogensports is considered scam site IMO now for me. After their most recent update, the site is not a legitimate betting site without worrying about whether lines are real, if bets go through, or be canceled because it's a "bad line". They selectively cancel wagers! They cancel/refund bets frequently! And, now accept declined bets! Stay away!!! They are bottom 100!

jjgold

The best bitcoin book is heritage also known as bet105

First 12