NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Bitpay loading issue??

anybody having issue loading their card?? I have $1057 worth of coin and I can not load it onto the card.. I tried to click "send max" and says I do not have enough fund to cover the fee.. so i changed the amount to 1035 and it's saying "could not create the invoice rate limited". what the hell is this mean??

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I added 300 this morning from mycelium wallet using bitpay desktop with no issues....did the invoice populate? since they changed the look of the invoice ie had a couple issues with it not fully loading and the qr code would not read...but always resolved by doing a new invoice

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

that what I did littlekona... I was initially trying to load it through app(which is the way I always do it). I logged in through my computer and just scanned the QR code to load and it worked.

littlekona

Cool

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I got a bitpay **** debit card 3 years ago and it doesn't expire for 6 months. I logged into my bitpay account on my computer. I want to transfer btc from my blockchain.info account to bitpay. I clicked add funds on bitpay and it crated an invoice but I cannot seem to paste the invoice into blockchain.info to send the btc to bitpay. How do i get the bitpay bitcoin receive address so I can paste it into my blockchain.info account. I normally do everything on my computer but if I have to download a phone app so it can scan the QR code or whatever I guess I will do that. Any help to explain how to transfer btc to bitpay so I can start using the bitpay **** debit card for purchases would be appreciated.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    I got a bitpay **** debit card 3 years ago and it doesn't expire for 6 months. I logged into my bitpay account on my computer. I want to transfer btc from my blockchain.info account to bitpay. I clicked add funds on bitpay and it crated an invoice but I cannot seem to paste the invoice into blockchain.info to send the btc to bitpay. How do i get the bitpay bitcoin receive address so I can paste it into my blockchain.info account. I normally do everything on my computer but if I have to download a phone app so it can scan the QR code or whatever I guess I will do that. Any help to explain how to transfer btc to bitpay so I can start using the bitpay **** debit card for purchases would be appreciated.
    download mycelium or Edge bitcoin wallet and use that to scan the QR. It auto populates all the bitpay invoice data and is a breeze to use

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    Bitpay doesn't support transfers from the Blockchain wallet.

https://support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/...re-compatible-

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    Bitpay doesn't support transfers from the Blockchain wallet.

https://support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/...re-compatible-
    Blockchain wallet sucks anyway mycelium and edge way better use them

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Update your app

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

1. I have an older Bitpay.com account that I login with my computer with e-mail. I downloaded the Bitpay.com phone app but this created a different bitpay account that I backed up with a recovery phrase. Can I link these two accounts is some way so I can use the balance from either account when logged into the other account?
    2. Is there a way to link my bitcoin.com account balance so I can see the bitcoin.com bitcoins and use the bitcoins when logged into my bitpay.com account? I realize I can likely transfer bitcoins between the accounts but that takes time and charges a fee each time.