getonmylevel
    getonmylevel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nitrogen Sports - Frozen Account

So I got a message from support saying that my account has been linked to another I.D. My cousin who also uses nitrogensports to bet comes to my house quite often and places bet while he’s here as well. Are bets are not too similar other than the fact that we only bet NBA games. He got a similar message this morning as well. Are there any hopes of getting our accounts unfrozen? We don’t have too much money on them We’ve never done max bets on any games or tried to ‘defraud’ nitrogen by taking advantage of free bets or promotions in anyway.

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah right...u know what u were doing wrong. Enough said!

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

They know if you’ve been naughty or nice......pretty easy for them to tell...if you are innocent small player and not trying to use collude in poker or exceed max limits be honest tell em....Nitrogen is very fair yet tight security

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I am feeling gratuitous, so I will compose your message:

Nitrogen Sports Customer Service:

I understand that you take the security and integrity of your wagering platform very seriously. My cousin has an account with you as well, and oftentimes places his wagers from my house. We don't generally bet the same lines, so this is proof that this is not some scheme. Furthermore, I am not trying to abuse your bonus system.

It is my wish that you unfreeze my account so that I may continue to do business with you. I appreciate your time in dealing with this matter.

Thank you,
    [getonmylevel]

getonmylevel
    getonmylevel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    Yeah right...u know what u were doing wrong. Enough said!
    . What was I doing wrong? I wasn’t even multi accounting and don’t have any referrals or play poker which are the things that raise flags for multi accounters

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

They will review the accounts to see if you circumvented limits on any wagers with the 2 accounts

What did you expect to happen