WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Any way to buy BTC without the delay of transfer?

New to bitcoin and have only used Coinbase. The issue is, I dont hold BTC, just purchase it to move to books and what not. If I wanted to deposit to a book today, however, I would've needed to purchase the BTC from Coinbase a week ago. Are there any exchanges that let me purchase and then transfer to my wallet immediately? We arent talking huge amounts, like 100-200$.

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Bitstamp you can use card. Jut need to do verification.

WvGambler

Well I can use card with Coinbase but I can’t send it off anywhere for 6 days. I can trade but not transfer. Is bitstamp the same?

WvGambler

Maybe I used bank account and not card in the past. I’ll look into that. Thanks for responding

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

cashapp is fast too

WvGambler

I can buy from cash app and send to blockchain same day?

danshan11

instantly

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Cashapp your best option. They were great for 6 months until they banned me. Just be careful with them. I am assuming they banned me because I did too many transactions. I asked them why they banned me and they refused to give me an answer. They are the fastest out of anybody though and pretty easy to get verified. I think I just had to send them copy of i.d. and proof of address.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Cashapp your best option. They were great for 6 months until they banned me. Just be careful with them. I am assuming they banned me because I did too many transactions. I asked them why they banned me and they refused to give me an answer. They are the fastest out of anybody though and pretty easy to get verified. I think I just had to send them copy of i.d. and proof of address.
    where did you send the coins too from cashapp, they care where it goes to

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    New to bitcoin and have only used Coinbase. The issue is, I dont hold BTC, just purchase it to move to books and what not. If I wanted to deposit to a book today, however, I would've needed to purchase the BTC from Coinbase a week ago. Are there any exchanges that let me purchase and then transfer to my wallet immediately? We arent talking huge amounts, like 100-200$.
    WV... there's an exchange called Gemini. It's not instant.... but once your acct is funded... they never gouge you on the fees for a purchase.

Yes, we all want instant.... what you could do is.... set some money aside... and always have it in your Gemini acct. When you need it... just purchase Bitcoin.... and send immediately. I think it's way better than Coinbase.

What's even an added bonus... Gemini never charges a fee for the Bitcoin network. They give you up to 10 free transactions a month.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Gemini is the best...if you can’t wait atm or localbitcoins I use....lose about 6 % with those...just find a nice ML huge chalk -500 or more that can’t loose and boom instant btc market price

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

you can buy instantly with a debit card on coinbase

WvGambler

Thanks guys. All good info and I’m looking into all of it. I think my best option is just use Gemini and keep a constant tab in there for when I need it. It’s easy enough to withdraw if I ever need the cash.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Gemini is the best...if you can’t wait atm or localbitcoins I use....lose about 6 % with those...just find a nice ML huge chalk -500 or more that can’t loose and boom instant btc market price
    This made me laugh. Many can relate.