hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Fairlay Hold

I played for the first time at fairlay last night I won and they put my funds on hold anyone know how long these holds normally last

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

24 hours...just opt out once it clears...tiny fee but worth it as I opted out as soon as they offered....it’s in profile tab

i will also add on withdrawls if you need a fast confirmation use priority withdrawal as they send with a higher miners fee...regular withdrawals are instant or near instant too but sent with lower fee and if chain is busy takes a bit longer to comfirm
    Last edited by littlekona; 03-05-19 at 03:30 PM.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Frustrating, disabled mine yesterday, but have to wait 24hrs. Hope they're no other loopholes to jump thru. Otherwise will stick with Nitro

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Frustrating, disabled mine yesterday, but have to wait 24hrs. Hope they're no other loopholes to jump thru. Otherwise will stick with Nitro
    you can trick it too by placing multiple wagers at smaller amount and it then only holds the biggest one...but I advise to opt out for most punters

Bitcoin Bets
    Bitcoin Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!

24 hold, plus they will take a percentage (small one) of your winnings.

Talk about profit sharing with your bookie!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    24 hours...just opt out once it clears...tiny fee but worth it as I opted out as soon as they offered....it’s in profile tab

i will also add on withdrawls if you need a fast confirmation use priority withdrawal as they send with a higher miners fee...regular withdrawals are instant or near instant too but sent with lower fee and if chain is busy takes a bit longer to comfirm
    Kona... just curious.... do you know the exact percentage to opt out on that 24 hour hold? Just curious if anyone knows the math involved?

Is it an additional extra per every graded wager? Just curious on how much you're losing.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kona... just curious.... do you know the exact percentage to opt out on that 24 hour hold? Just curious if anyone knows the math involved?

Is it an additional extra per every graded wager? Just curious on how much you're losing.
    my rate changes a tiny bit as of today I am at 0.0437% per settlement plus the below .1%....Now I don not figure out all this per bet just going on what my profile and site says

there is an an option to opt out of this rule for an additional non-reducible commission of 0.1% on all market net-winnings. Once activated, the opt-out needs 24 hours to kick in.