2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

So your saying the card is locked with the atm are the wallet. Just trying to use a normal btc atm can I take money out if I don’t use there card I don’t have one.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Ok going to go back hopefully it works this time.

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Card and wallet are separate...the debit card is what the e mail stated will not allow atm withdrawals....if you are using btc atm to cash out your fine
    so can we use any wallet at the bitcoin atm like edge?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    so can we use any wallet at the bitcoin atm like edge?
    Yea I use edge and mycelium all the time at btc atms

snider

Yea I use edge and mycelium all the time at btc atms
    thank you

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

WOW bitpay ATM is STILL DOWN? Anyone with ANY info here.....timeframe> ect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattmig View Post
    You can't withdraw any cash. No ATM or cash back. Only can purchase online and in person at stores. I had to find this out the hard way. I got no email or a heads up from bitpay. I made a trip to get cash back only to be declined, but I could buy the items.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

My thoughts are they want it back up quick...otherwise they make no $ off me......

snider

yeah my thought is they have some sort of negotiations going on or something and it's only been two business days, but they'll get it back up and probably stick us with a higher fee.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    yeah my thought is they have some sort of negotiations going on or something and it's only been two business days, but they'll get it back up and probably stick us with a higher fee.
    It’s either that or IRS is checking their records.

TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Told you guys this would be a big deal.
    If they don’t know themselves how long it will take, it might be awhile smh. Now I gotta use LBC to convert bitcoin to cash

TonyPhizzle

Has anyone tried to buy *********** with the card then cashing it elsewhere?

TonyPhizzle

^ monayyy order

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Has anyone tried to buy *********** with the card then cashing it elsewhere?
    Yes, you can still use the card to buy a MO at Walmart for a tiny fee.

You can deposit that in your bank or go back to Walmart and cash it yourself if you wait for more than 24 hours after buying it.
    Points Awarded:

TonyPhizzle gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes, you can still use the card to buy a MO at Walmart for a tiny fee.

You can deposit that in your bank or go back to Walmart and cash it yourself if you wait for more than 24 hours after buying it.
    why do you have to wait 24 hrs or more before cashing at your bank or walmart?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Don't know. Apparently that's their rule according to several other posters who do that.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't know. Apparently that's their rule according to several other posters who do that.
    ok thx

littlekona

You can deposit/Cash at bank right away...You just cant buy then cash right back at Wally World have to wait 24 hours

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

I just made a $900 purchase using the BiyPay debit card to confirm that the card still works for purchases.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

Cash App cards can be used at ATMs but the limit is small. $250/day, $1250/month.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

You can deposit/Cash at bank right away...You just cant buy then cash right back at Wally World have to wait 24 hours
    wonder if you can purchase m/o at a post office then cash at walmart immediately

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

wonder if you can purchase m/o at a post office then cash at walmart immediately
    I believe it's Cash only (when purchasing MO's) at all USPS stores. But I'm not 100% sure.

Walmart is the only store (that I know of) in which you can purchase MO's with Deb cards

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Cash App cards can be used at ATMs but the limit is small. $250/day, $1250/month.
    Can you transfer bitcoin from your personal wallet to Cash App?

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I buy MO's with my reloadable debit at post office all the time.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    I buy MO's with my reloadable debit at post office all the time.
    Thanks for the post. That answers the question.

What is the max per each MO? And what is the fee?

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

I thought in order to buy MO with the Bitpay card you had to enter the pin as debit which is not working now?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

I've never used a MO, when you buy it do you just leave the pay to blank, then fill it in later when you cash it? Easy as that?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    I thought in order to buy MO with the Bitpay card you had to enter the pin as debit which is not working now?
    Entering the PIN has nothing to do with it.

Any sort of regular purchase, with or without PIN is allowed.

Merchants just can't give you cashout.

If Walmart classified MO purchases with a code that = cash, then people wont be able to buy MOs.

But still waiting for a confirmation either way from someone.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I've never used a MO, when you buy it do you just leave the pay to blank, then fill it in later when you cash it? Easy as that?
    MO are always blank. You just tell the worker how much you want the MO for. They tell the computer how much to print it out for... and boom it's done... you hand over the money. Or pay using your Bitpay crd.

If you are going to deposit the MO in your own personal bnk acct... you'd fill out your name in the Payee slot. You'd also endorse the MO on the back by signing it.

Some bnks may feel it's odd depositing a MO in your acct (especially in your own name.) They may or may not ask you questions? Some bnks are idiots.

They also may or may not put a bnk hold on the deposit. Again... bnks have weird rules. They could put a 5 day hold on it.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike gave TheMoneyShot 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    MO are always blank. You just tell the worker how much you want the MO for. They tell the computer how much to print it out for... and boom it's done... you hand over the money. Or pay using your Bitpay crd.

If you are going to deposit the MO in your own personal bnk acct... you'd fill out your name in the Payee slot. You'd also endorse the MO on the back by signing it.

Some bnks may feel it's odd depositing a MO in your acct (especially in your own name.) They may or may not ask you questions? Some bnks are idiots.

They also may or may not put a bnk hold on the deposit. Again... bnks have weird rules. They could put a 5 day hold on it.
    for some reason my bank calls and verify's MO's from the Post Office...Wally World ones not...Funds have always been available same day for me always But may be my bank

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Has anyone lately tried to buy a MO with the BitPay card?

TheMoneyShot

for some reason my bank calls and verify's MO's from the Post Office...Wally World ones not...Funds have always been available same day for me always But may be my bank
    Sometimes bnks will do that. Perhaps they don't want to put an additional hold on it? Some people are lazy... and won't call... and they may put a hold on it. Then other times.... some may chance it... if they feel your acct is in good standing.

I remember when I first started depositing the MO's.... and it's like the teller sits there... and acts as if they've never seen one before? lol And I'm looking at her like... oh come the fuk on... don't play games with me.

Another thing you could try to do is deposit the MO in the late night ATM after hours. Most bnks as long as it's before 10 PM Eastern will credit your acct same day. Yes, I've had the bnk put a hold on the MO before doing it this way. For some odd reason.... when I deposited the MO on Thursday.... it would clear overnight into Friday... and no hold would be placed. Any other day I tried... there was a hold. It is kind of annoying.

And if posters are reading this and wondering why are bnks so cautious about this??? I've heard it's quite easy to duplicate a MO... and they believe it's high fraud related.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

It seems the best way to do it would be to wait 24 hours and go back to Walmart?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    It seems the best way to do it would be to wait 24 hours and go back to Walmart?
    Well.... it depends on how you look at it. Let's face it... customer service either way sort of sucks at times. Couple of examples... I don't know about you... but I try to get the best bang for my buck. So I always ask for a MO for 1,000 and pay the $0.80 fee (use to be $0.70). Now, customer service says come back in 24 hours and we will cash it for you. I came back once... and they played a 20 minute game with me... why are you cashing it back? Then the manager got involved.... and then other employees got involved. lol It's like... didn't you just tell me to come back in 24 hours? The less people you get involved... the better.

I once had a Walmart worker tell me... as long as the "WM" logo is on the MO... we can cash it for FREE for you. I said cool... jotted it down for future reference. Then, another worker said... who told you we could cash that for FREE? I said... well the lady about a week ago did. She goes no... It's a $3.00 fee up to $1,000

So, again... everyone wants a smooth transaction... and these people who work at Walmart don't know all the rules etc. I still believe it's a huge advantage getting 1,000 for 0.80 cents. Now, what you do afterwards with that MO... is up to you. Sometimes I charge my monthly expenses on a CC... and just mail the MO to my CC company. They will gladly take your MO with no issues.

But... I do understand... we all want Cash in our hands to... I haven't 100% mastered that yet. When you think you have it perfectly planned... a walmart worker will always screw it up for you. Hard to find consistency.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave TheMoneyShot 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

When you think you have it perfectly planned... a walmart worker will always screw it up for you. Hard to find consistency.
    Isn't that the truth, that's the game and anybody who has been doing this very long has gone through many cycles of it.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

got the card and loaded quite a bit of funds onto it, its nice. So I could go to walmart and get a m.o. for say 1000 using the bitpaycard? This would be double cool as i work down my balance, while still using my regular c.cards and collecting rewards, in turn pay-off those balances with the money orders i just purchased lol
    if someone can confirm that one can buy m.o's (blank) with bitpaycard at WM superbumcenter, would appreciate.

First 123456 ... Last