Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

asianconnect88 acc verification protocol

"Sir, for now we are not able to give you the account verification details for you do not have deposit yet.Account verification will only be needed once you made a deposit and you already rollover that initial deposit. Apologies Sir, but it was a protocol, that for you to be able to verify your account you must first make a deposit and rollover it then we will be sending you the details for account verification.

This is what AC live support been telling me. I am willing to send all documents to verify my account but it seems they want money from an unverified account and use KYC delay methods to keep that money as long as they want.... whats the logic here? why can't they allow me to complete the verification steps then i will be more than happy to make a deposit...
    weird...

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    "Sir, for now we are not able to give you the account verification details for you do not have deposit yet.Account verification will only be needed once you made a deposit and you already rollover that initial deposit. Apologies Sir, but it was a protocol, that for you to be able to verify your account you must first make a deposit and rollover it then we will be sending you the details for account verification.

This is what AC live support been telling me. I am willing to send all documents to verify my account but it seems they want money from an unverified account and use KYC delay methods to keep that money as long as they want.... whats the logic here? why can't they allow me to complete the verification steps then i will be more than happy to make a deposit...
    weird...
    Is there a broker that allows account verification before deposit?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Why don't you ask a few and then let us know if one still exists that trusts you enough to even want your business afterward.

Do you not see that acting like you expect them to cheat you going in just makes them think you are the one that can probably not be trusted, as you have obviously had problems before?

Optional

Plus, you could just use google to see if there are reports of the agent you choose having "used KYC delay methods to keep that money as long as they want".

And if so, don't play there to start with!

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Plus, you could just use google to see if there are reports of the agent you choose having "used KYC delay methods to keep that money as long as they want".

And if so, don't play there to start with!
    I understand what you're saying opti, but logically speaking ...isn't is best for both parties if the KYC process be completed as soon as possible? KYC = know your customer...so what im trying to say is FIRST know your customer then tell them welcome sir lets do business...

*also for me the deposit & rollover is not a problem, books that know me know that i do rollover multiple times even 10 times before making a withdrawal...
    I want to know opinions about SBR users on this protocol
    **also English is not my native language dnt know if i sound rude...if so i do apologize.
    Last edited by Vyasports; 02-18-19 at 01:23 AM.

Optional

I understand what you're saying opti, but logically speaking ...isn't is best for both parties if the KYC process be completed as soon as possible? KYC = know your customer...so what im trying to say is FIRST know your customer then tell them welcome sir lets do business...
    This is how some want it changed to work in the UK.

They wont be able to deposit before being verified if a proposal up right now goes through.

But you are dealing with an Asian agent without real regulation and they have their own cultural way at looking at things. If you argue that they should change their security system to suit you, they will wonder if you just want to test if your fake docs and VPN will pass their tests before trying to "cheat" them.

Personally I just dont see what advantage you get anyway. If it is a scam book or one that will use KYC to stall you for no good reason, then they will still do that later even if you give them ID up front.

We see the line "I have already passed KYC before" multiple times per week in posts.

Mtipster
    Mtipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

weird...
    Don't worry about it. They will initiate KYC, it will take a while (probably more than a week, maybe two) because they will ask for additional document or scan several times. But it will be completed in the and, they won't scam you. I was afraid at the beginning, too, especially with deposits and withdrawals over some personal e-wallet accounts with shady eastern European names, but each transaction went through in matter of minutes, no hidden fees or anything.

Vyasports

MtipsterThanks Optional: now that you've mentioned it I remember now I had to send further docs @sbobet even after my acc was verified.
    Thanks Mtipster: will dep minimum and hopefully KYC dnt take longer...

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

MtipsterThanks Optional: now that you've mentioned it I remember now I had to send further docs @sbobet even after my acc was verified.
    Thanks Mtipster: will dep minimum and hopefully KYC dnt take longer...
    I was verified within 24 hours. Just send exactly what they ask for.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

make a 10 Euro min deposit get verified then go make a "regular size" deposit....They are Rock solid best agent!