snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

nitrogen on saturday mornings

i guess their server is too busy you cannot get a bet down in college hoops the last 3 weeks that i know of til around 2pm central. Horrible

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

seems to be all.. I was looking for some soccer late PL game and none load....probably DDOS attack due to super bowl weekend

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

no sir.... they have enough college basketball traffic. like i said 3 weeks running. They need to rethink something or bail out and give them a couple years to get it right.

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

I sent Optional a PM about this last weekend. He doesn’t deal with Nitrogen but said he would pass along this concern. After the last two weeks, I got up early and put my Nitrogen wagers in right at 7a MST.

It is a ridiculous problem that needs to be addressed.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave BetJesus 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I think their main concern should be their grading. Im currently waiting for an nba halftime bet that ended 2 hours ago to be graded. Also I have had 3 different misgraded bets in the past week. It's a shame because they would be such a better book of they could just learn how to grade games properly.

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Nitrogen needs to invest more money to fix eveyrthing!!! saturday issues been on going for over 16weeks... there has been some sort of problem to website every freaking saturdays... and their grading system is really freaking horrible. they supposedly upgraded their grading system and its still same shit. one of admin even said they will be implementing auto grading system like any other books and that was lie...