Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Would have played those.
    Count your lucky stars.

Would have went to 1-3, right?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

how did you get blocked from Coinbase? I've found their fees lower than local bitcoin ATMs

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    how did you get blocked from Coinbase? I've found their fees lower than local bitcoin ATMs
    Deposited or withdrew 1-2 years ago to NitrogenSports and they sent me an email at some point saying I violated their terms & conditions / my transfers were not "good" funds. Years later, tried making new account, got instantly blocked.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Count your lucky stars.

Would have went to 1-3, right?
    Yup, I'm happy. Got lucky.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I often get urges to sports bet and binge out for a few days 1-2 times a month. Often when having free time or other interests.

Now, I'll be the first to admit, when I bet on sports, it consumes me. Thus, I do not leave a balance when I bet and for the several days I play, I play out my balance or withdraw 2-4x deposit. After "burning out" whether win or lose, following all my bets on tv and all, I lose the urge to gamble for several weeks minimum.

Anyways it is always a struggle buying bitcoin, it really is. I wanted to buy $300-$800 of bitcoin today and these ripoff atms are 10% fee, no thanks. Localbitcoin 5%+ no thanks. Coinbase and cash app blocked for gambling txts. Wait 5-7 days for Gemini ACH to credit DESPITE money being taken out next day? No thanks. $30 wire fee for $500-$1000 transfer? No thanks.

Books not reimbursing purchase fees like they did with **/**. Drove 20 mins today to deposit at a bank for Bitquick, only to be told they don't accept cash deposits after 4pm (yet website says open til 5pm). WTF. Just a really frustrating experience.

Can't get a couple hundred in action and just seriously hate this bullshit. Not paying some dude $50 of my $500 just for doing nothing but exchanging my money to play a -EV game. Then you talk about withdrawals and every bookie shorts you the payout in BTC. UGH.
    The ONLY way you're gonna get stopped at Cash app is if you're constantly reuse the same receiving address, that has been flagged for gambling.

It takes a second to create a new address for each transaction...don't be lazy.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    The ONLY way you're gonna get stopped at Cash app is if you're constantly reuse the same receiving address, that has been flagged for gambling.

It takes a second to create a new address for each transaction...don't be lazy.
    I bought funds a year ago and tried sending them to Nitrogen. It would not go through. Acted like a glitch. Tried sending it repeatedly, all did not go through. Finally got through to someone when I called cashapp, their email support told me that address was blocked. Sent to another wallet, non gambling, then transferred to Nitrogen. Despite this, couple days later was informed my cashapp account was shut down.

From now on, have blockchain.info wallet I use to middle now. A year ago, transfer fees were like $5-10 during the huge run in price, thus did not use middle wallet.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I bought funds a year ago and tried sending them to Nitrogen. It would not go through. Acted like a glitch. Tried sending it repeatedly, all did not go through. Finally got through to someone when I called cashapp, their email support told me that address was blocked. Sent to another wallet, non gambling, then transferred to Nitrogen. Despite this, couple days later was informed my cashapp account was shut down.

From now on, have blockchain.info wallet I use to middle now. A year ago, transfer fees were like $5-10 during the huge run in price, thus did not use middle wallet.
    you've been using that same old address at Nitrogen for too long - that's why you're having a problem

generate a new address anytime you move BTC...regardless whether it's at coinbase, nitrogen...or any other wallet for that matter

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Haha more like a night or two. Like I said I don't play long. $500-$600 deposit, $150-$200 spread bets until 3x deposit or 0. When I was younger it was more irresponsible. I'm doing okay though, graduated college a year ago, 5 figures in savings and decent career start. Now just looking for a new lady, my age everyone just hooks up all the time, which sure is nice to get your dick wet but gets old ya know.
    Buddy the way you talk about it you love betting. Your not the type to win for a night or two then call it good for 6 weeks. This is SBR not sure who you think your fooling here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Guy getting sound advice.... and it's like he has an excuse for everything mentioned. WTF is going on here?

Was going to offer my 2 cents... but fuk it...

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

why dont you just keep a 1k balance at gemini? if you lose it then just deposit however much you lost for the next time you feel like gambling and if you win just withdraw all but 1k.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I often get urges to sports bet and binge out for a few days 1-2 times a month. Often when having free time or other interests.

Now, I'll be the first to admit, when I bet on sports, it consumes me. Thus, I do not leave a balance when I bet and for the several days I play, I play out my balance or withdraw 2-4x deposit. After "burning out" whether win or lose, following all my bets on tv and all, I lose the urge to gamble for several weeks minimum.

Anyways it is always a struggle buying bitcoin, it really is. I wanted to buy $300-$800 of bitcoin today and these ripoff atms are 10% fee, no thanks. Localbitcoin 5%+ no thanks. Coinbase and cash app blocked for gambling txts. Wait 5-7 days for Gemini ACH to credit DESPITE money being taken out next day? No thanks. $30 wire fee for $500-$1000 transfer? No thanks.

Books not reimbursing purchase fees like they did with **/**. Drove 20 mins today to deposit at a bank for Bitquick, only to be told they don't accept cash deposits after 4pm (yet website says open til 5pm). WTF. Just a really frustrating experience.

Can't get a couple hundred in action and just seriously hate this bullshit. Not paying some dude $50 of my $500 just for doing nothing but exchanging my money to play a -EV game. Then you talk about withdrawals and every bookie shorts you the payout in BTC. UGH.
    How did you get blocked on Coinbase? My home state has legalized gambling so I’m not really playing offshore anymore but I was using bitcoin for the last few years of gambling offshore. In the beginning of using Coinbase I would clean coins thru Blockchain as not to get banned, but I stopped doing that and went straight to book. Never got banned. Never a peep. coinbase was great, I could’ve don’t without the fees but they weren’t terrible. I had a 10K daily instant limit buy. Very convenient.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    why dont you just keep a 1k balance at gemini? if you lose it then just deposit however much you lost for the next time you feel like gambling and if you win just withdraw all but 1k.
    Smartest thing you could do. Best advice right here.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

a BMW 760Li drives like crap if you dont know how to operate a car

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Which poster is it?

I bet it’s me.
    Benny Big Nuts

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    you've been using that same old address at Nitrogen for too long - that's why you're having a problem

generate a new address anytime you move BTC...regardless whether it's at coinbase, nitrogen...or any other wallet for that matter

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    This sounds like a good idea actually, thank you.

eaglesfan371

Found a sell order for $700 for 1% under market on Bitquick. About to head to credit union network to make the deposit, with 2% taken out by Bitquick, the order will be market + 1% which I'm definitely okay with paying.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

All these bitcoin ppl were saying how banks rob you of fees and that bitcoin is the future but now bitcoin fees are lot more than bank.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    How did you get blocked on Coinbase? My home state has legalized gambling so I’m not really playing offshore anymore but I was using bitcoin for the last few years of gambling offshore. In the beginning of using Coinbase I would clean coins thru Blockchain as not to get banned, but I stopped doing that and went straight to book. Never got banned. Never a peep. coinbase was great, I could’ve don’t without the fees but they weren’t terrible. I had a 10K daily instant limit buy. Very convenient.
    Well he got banned from Cash App for reusing the same Bitcoin address at Nitrogen, so I would guess the same thing or along those lines (not sending to a clean Bitcoin address).

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He was going to load up for the weekend. Hes going to get a room push the dresser up against the door tie off an arm shoot up some games and keep pretending he doesnt have a serious gambling problem.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    Send to a wallet like Blockchain first then to a SB. I do it all the since I’ve been losing so much. But one time I accidentally sent it straight from Coinbase but I never got banned.
    I have coinbase and I was concerned about using it. the OP is correct, depositing and WD can be a pain in the ass. I use a CC with a few and that too takes a ton of paperwork. All in all, it is a hassle.

If and when my state ever gets their ass in gear I will completely abandon this crap, of course, if and when that happens maybe then cash transfers to these same overseas outs will become legal--who knows for sure. I am cheering for the lawmakers in PA to get off their ass and finish this deal.

PaperTrail07

moving $ has never been easier with bitcoin....its great...look into bitpay card......would you rather have Rhonda at Walmart incorrectly type in MIGUEL NIEVA HORCA NUEVES , 2 last names, lol.....and have a hassle like that lol...

CC=you set yourself up for fraud and ID theft +hassle even if you catch it...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    moving $ has never been easier with bitcoin....its great...look into bitpay card......would you rather have Rhonda at Walmart incorrectly type in MIGUEL NIEVA HORCA NUEVES , 2 last names, lol.....and have a hassle like that lol...

good and thanks btw.

and I have caught fraud more than once, not sure if it was related to sports betting. doesn't bother me, you are under no obligation to pay for fraud. yeah, it is a pain in the ass too but it is either that or don't use a CC for anything. I pay everything with a CC, I never pay interest and receive 2% back yearly which adds up to a fair amount when every single expense I have is on a CC.

eaglesfan371

Over the last 3 years, I've had CC fraud like 3-4 times, its crazy. Changed computers and everything. Strange part is the fraud purchases. Flew to europe and the day after I landed someone spent $800 on a fitness program subscription using my CC. Was easy to call and explain, uh I'm here in Europe, how did I sign up for something in the states. Then 2 weeks later $99 spent on Hallmark.com using another card of mine.

Scammers have weird interests.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Over the last 3 years, I've had CC fraud like 3-4 times, its crazy. Changed computers and everything. Strange part is the fraud purchases. Flew to europe and the day after I landed someone spent $800 on a fitness program subscription using my CC. Was easy to call and explain, uh I'm here in Europe, how did I sign up for something in the states. Then 2 weeks later $99 spent on Hallmark.com using another card of mine.

Scammers have weird interests.

they get your CC somehow, and I don't know how. I am thinking somebody in a reputable firm sells a list of names and numbers. if I am in a restaurant and want to use a CC I don't allow it to be brought in the back room.

I often check my accounts, sometimes two or three times a week via the internet. A few years ago I see a $400 and some from a business I never had any dealings with. The charge was for the day before, I call them and they tell me it was a grass cutter. I tell them well don't ship it because that is my CC and I did not order it. Guess what, the criminal paid for expedited shipping (using my cc of course) and the shipment was already gone. These companies need to become more sophisticated. Many, when they see a strange out of the usual charge will call you or text you, the places that don't well they get burned.

Another time I had fraud on a card and the crime was in Viet Nam? Yeah, Viet Nam.
    Last edited by dante1; 01-18-19 at 02:19 PM.

TheMoneyShot

lol how quickly we forget how it used to be lol
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

obviously the info is sold by the company.....that many names and address w CC#.....is worth a lot of $$......its that simple IMO...

too much opportunity for them not to be sold...

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

coinstar just rolled out bitcoin sales from their machines.https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/17/bi...instar-coinme/

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    coinstar just rolled out bitcoin sales from their machines.https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/17/bi...instar-coinme/
    im sure the rate will be too high and tough to negotiate a good rate with a company like that...My local one Ive got negotiated at 6% awesome for those last minute or weekend needs

eaglesfan371

Got my bitcoin earlier...the irony is I've looked at tonight's card and do not see a single CBB, NBA, or NHL play I like.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Just looked and saw the machine at my local grocery store sells bitcoin so I'll have to check out their rate next time I buy groceries for future reference.

Edit: It looks like their fee is 4% (go to the bottom of the link below in FAQs), but I'm curious what price they use when you purchase if it's at least close to market rate.

https://www.coinme.com/coinstar
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 01-18-19 at 06:26 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

naturally, this won't pertain to many but just read an email that online legal sports betting will happen in PA in early 2019. Now that is what they are claiming. we will see if it happens, if it does I will say goodbye to all the BS involved with funding, wd, and any and all problems with offshore wagering.

legal, licensed, and certain of payout quick and easy right to checking account. I believe it is already happening in NJ and what I have read NY and other states are contemplating also. paying taxes on winnings doesn't bother me even a tiny bit.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Got my bitcoin earlier...the irony is I've looked at tonight's card and do not see a single CBB, NBA, or NHL play I like.
    i went with a little square nhl action parlay flames -1/pens -1

flames coming off the home ot loss to buffalo, should rebound here.
    coyotes banged up, like the pens here.

tried to get the caps off but got shut out, not sure what the score is.
    hit porto -1.5 for a chunk earlier today, been riding hot

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    i went with a little square nhl action parlay flames -1/pens -1

flames coming off the home ot loss to buffalo, should rebound here.
    coyotes banged up, like the pens here.

tried to get the caps off but got shut out, not sure what the score is.
    hit porto -1.5 for a chunk earlier today, been riding hot
    Very rarely will I take a big chalk fav in NHL especially when they are the away team thus personally would avoid Pens. Even the worst teams in NHL show nearly 50% win rate at home. Usually bet on home teams when touching NHL.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    naturally, this won't pertain to many but just read an email that online legal sports betting will happen in PA in early 2019. Now that is what they are claiming. we will see if it happens, if it does I will say goodbye to all the BS involved with funding, wd, and any and all problems with offshore wagering.

legal, licensed, and certain of payout quick and easy right to checking account. I believe it is already happening in NJ and what I have read NY and other states are contemplating also. paying taxes on winnings doesn't bother me even a tiny bit.
    I'm not a big fan of this because once you register your SSN... you're linked. Your entire gambling life is linked. The govt will know more about your lifestyle. I wouldn't leave offshore until you hear more and more places that stop paying.

First 123 Last