Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    BTJ

buying opportunity soon
    What number Sammy ?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy is not a Trader... also aint holding much... have bought and sold wrongly many times since BTC = $5.xx

Having said all of that

May buy again below $8K

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

BTJ

buying opportunity soon
    now.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Just lost 210 dollars from time of withdrawal request Jesus....such bs anyone who’s holding bitcoin is insane at this point.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

"anyone who’s holding bitcoin is insane"

bucky

HOLDING BTC aint your problem... it was cashing it

pilebuck13

"anyone who’s holding bitcoin is insane"

bucky

HOLDING BTC aint your problem... it was cashing it
    Yah so in 6 hours I essentially lost 230 dollars now lol I want to wait but who the penetrate knows if I’ll get it back just annoying as fuk

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No need to look at it every day like a jerk off
    Are u a retard? Or just a BDF?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It will be worth about $100 by Thursday. I might buy some then.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BTC BCH ETH All down -11%+ or so....

everyone follows the leader

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

^ Yup.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    BTC BCH ETH All down -11%+ or so....

everyone follows the leader
    agree. There was a time when BTC and ETH had an inverse relationship, but that no longer exists.

pilebuck13

Politicians opening their mouths again and Facebook just stay the fuk out of it gonna ruin it for everyone

ChuckyTheGoat

Q: what is correct price of Bitcoin?

Specifically, what should the Bitcoin price be on 12/31/2019?

I've watched a lot of Bitcoin video. The BtC proponents like Voorhees, Winklevoss Twins, Keiser present a good argument for BtC as money. Peter Schiff offers a counter-argument and advocates Gold.

I watched this video and would be worried that this guy is a Bitcoin fade. You can't just say "Bitcoin is going to $1Million." That's a 100x fold jump, and he doesn't offer any sage reason:

He quotes $1Mill after 4:00.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I seem to have have bad luck buying in and cashing out. I’ve gotten and out in the wrong side of runs up and down as well.

Main problem is I haven’t been patient enough to leave it in and catch one of the great runs.

Bought 1.3k worth today at 9900 thinking I was getting a good price. I literally could have waited 15 more minutes and gotten about 5% better price.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    I seem to have have bad luck buying in and cashing out. I’ve gotten and out in the wrong side of runs up and down as well.
    You are not alone. One of the reasons I hesitate to use bitcoin is because of the constant quick price changes and the potential loss of money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Smaller coins getting pounded

All
    Sucker plays

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Bitcoin on sale for under 10k

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Bitcoin on sale for under 10k
    Situation, if we only knew. The ebbs + flows.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

If you want to buy BTC I would def buy now and not be greedy trying to wait for it to go to 8k or whatever number you have in your head.

Obviously it's easy for this statement to end up looking bad in retrospect because it's pretty unpredictable. But ultimately BTC has way more room to go on a meteoric rise than it has to crash. This price is great and I just wish I had enough money to take full advantage.

Guy n underwear
    Making picks in a Motel 6
    Guy n underwear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Q: what is correct price of Bitcoin?

Specifically, what should the Bitcoin price be on 12/31/2019?

I've watched a lot of Bitcoin video. The BtC proponents like Voorhees, Winklevoss Twins, Keiser present a good argument for BtC as money. Peter Schiff offers a counter-argument and advocates Gold.

I watched this video and would be worried that this guy is a Bitcoin fade. You can't just say "Bitcoin is going to $1Million." That's a 100x fold jump, and he doesn't offer any sage reason:

He quotes $1Mill after 4:00.
    That crazy hair guy spams my inbox everyday saying bitcoin will reach a million "buy now, before you miss the next wave". I'm actually shocked he does news interviews.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Guy n underwear View Post
    That crazy hair guy spams my inbox everyday saying bitcoin will reach a million "buy now, before you miss the next wave". I'm actually shocked he does news interviews.
    Altucher is spewing nonsense. He says "it might reach $1Mill, it might reach $8Mill." No substance to what he's saying.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Altucher is spewing nonsense. He says "it might reach $1Mill, it might reach $8Mill." No substance to what he's saying.
    I just want to grab that dude turn him upside down... and mop my floor with his head.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

the rise of crypto has come with massive amounts of attention on bitcoin specifically.

the more attention on bitcoin (google searches, youtube searches, etc) = very likely price increase

the correlation is there. the info is there.

the guys that say bitcoin will be $1mil in the future are terrific for our pockets. do not dismiss the role they play.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

October 2019; BTC $16,000
    February 2020; BTC $29,000
    July 2020; BTC $56,000
    November 2020; BTC $87,000

Mark it.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    the guys that say bitcoin will be $1mil in the future are terrific for our pockets. do not dismiss the role they play.
    They are terrific for their own pockets first and foremost. Just make sure you're not the one left holding the bag.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    July 2020; BTC $56,000

Mark it.
    K. If you're wrong.... can you write me a check for the difference of every coin I own? Thanks.

Ebumdude
    HTX

K. If you're wrong.... can you write me a check for the difference of every coin I own? Thanks.
    What you do with your btc and alts is up to you my friend. I am just telling you what future charts will say.

TheMoneyShot

What you do with your btc and alts is up to you my friend. I am just telling you what future charts will say.
    You said mark it. As in... you are sure of it. Why would you post it if you weren't?

Ebumdude
    HTX

You said mark it. As in... you are sure of it. Why would you post it if you weren't?
    Never said I wasn’t sure, hence “mark it”.

icon

the more attention on bitcoin (google searches, youtube searches, etc) = very likely price increase
    OR, the more attention on bitcoin the more likely it becomes a target by those that perceive it as a threat, ie US BANKS.

If the US Banking system ever feels threatened by bitcoin or believes it is losing money because of it I'm 99.99999% sure they will figure out a way to prevent US residents from cashing it out to fiat, or something worse.

Bitcoin has been allowed to exist relatively hassle free so far because it (BITCOIN NOT BLOCKCHAIN TECH) is just a nuisance to big finance.

The banks are not going to allow bitcoin to hurt them financially. They also have the US Gov't on their side.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    OR, the more attention on bitcoin the more likely it becomes a target by those that perceive it as a threat, ie US BANKS.

If the US Banking system ever feels threatened by bitcoin or believes it is losing money because of it I'm 99.99999% sure they will figure out a way to prevent US residents from cashing it out to fiat, or something worse.

Bitcoin has been allowed to exist relatively hassle free so far because it (BITCOIN NOT BLOCKCHAIN TECH) is just a nuisance to big finance.

The banks are not going to allow bitcoin to hurt them financially. They also have the US Gov't on their side.
    that is my biggest fear with crypto - the price goes through the roof but there is nothing tangible to do with its value - government wont accept it as currency and regardless of its value $500k, $1m, $2m, $500m, there is no way to translate that into a dollar value because no exchange in their right mind would allow you to withdraw that amount.

it is my biggest fear & only reason why I am hesitant to hold coins for a long time. I tend to hold for a couple of months & sell. I caught the current at the wrong time this go around(bought at $12.5k) but am hopeful for a quick turn around based on the things ive read online(including what I just mentioned Ibn my previous post)

icon

that is my biggest fear with crypto - the price goes through the roof but there is nothing tangible to do with its value - government wont accept it as currency and regardless of its value $500k, $1m, $2m, $500m, there is no way to translate that into a dollar value because no exchange in their right mind would allow you to withdraw that amount.

it is my biggest fear & only reason why I am hesitant to hold coins for a long time. I tend to hold for a couple of months & sell. I caught the current at the wrong time this go around(bought at $12.5k) but am hopeful for a quick turn around based on the things ive read online(including what I just mentioned Ibn my previous post)
    You are open minded and your concerns are valid.

The forums are full of bitcoin enthusiasts that believe bitcoin will replace cash etc. and expect the value to reach astronomical highs.
    I am skeptical and don't think it will happen, too many unknowns at this point to think bitcoin will be as widely used as people believe and I can't see it going much higher in value.

I use bitcoin. I like bitcoin. I'm still skeptical though and always will be. I don't hold bitcoin. Holding bitcoin is just another way to gamble.

I gamble on sports, and horses, and life.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    They are terrific for their own pockets first and foremost. Just make sure you're not the one left holding the bag.
    There will be a lot of bags with most of these altcoin scams, but not with Bitcoin.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

July 2020; BTC $56,000

Mark it.
    This cant be real. I hope so but...

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post

Just seems like an oversimplified view. Look at the Bitcoin graph for the last 3 years, particularly the 2 huge spikes, and tell me how that happened if the gov or banks had any control over it.

It's not going away. Get in while you can imo

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last