QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

asianconnect88.com no longer requiring a person to deposit to your book

I looked through all the AC88 threads and didn't see this so I thought I would post it here.

I went to deposit in my account today. I went to the asianconnect88.com web site and used the Live Chat like I always have done. The chat person said I could transfer myself instead of using a live person.

The chat person gave me a username/password to log in to the AC88 web site and it listed my P-i-n-n-a=c-l-e clone account. I transferred the BTC to that account.

I logged in to the clone web site and less than 15 mins later my balance was increased.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

asianconnect lol just use the top books pal

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i dont get this, explain what youre doing

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I looked through all the AC88 threads and didn't see this so I thought I would post it here.

I went to deposit in my account today. I went to the asianconnect88.com web site and used the Live Chat like I always have done. The chat person said I could transfer myself instead of using a live person.

The chat person gave me a username/password to log in to the AC88 web site and it listed my P-i-n-n-a=c-l-e clone account. I transferred the BTC to that account.

I logged in to the clone web site and less than 15 mins later my balance was increased.

Ive done a few..nice feature
    @lonegabler23 AC88 blows away any "top books" but of course most peeps here dont care to get best odds and payouts in minutes

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    asianconnect lol just use the top books pal
    asianconnect IS a top book pal. It allows me to get lines at books that are closed to US players.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    i dont get this, explain what youre doing
    asianconnect is an agent for books that don't allow people from certain countries. In the past, in order to deposit at the book I had to go to asianconnect.com, use the Live Chat (without logging on to their web site) and give them my email address.

From this they can tell what my account number is at the book they are depositing for me. They would give me one of their BTC addresses, and in turn would take that BTC amount and convert it to Euros and deposit it for me.

Now I can log in to asianconnect88.com and get a BTC address automatically and send my BTC to that. Within minutes the funds are deposited to the book that AC88 is an agent for.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

What are you talking about. Are you saying you can deposit using BTC and not go through live chat? If so, what exchange rate are you given?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Can you do transfers between books automatically as well now?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Yes, that is not new though been like that since i joined over year ago...@barrakuda yes deposits are automated now
    ..withdrawal still through chat though

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    visit https://ams.ac66.com/dashboard

deposits, withdrawals, transfers between books and peer to peer all automatically processed

Alfa1234

Thanks, I use Premiumtradings and a few other agents so this is something new for me. Interesting.

Alfa1234

Actually, I just checked and it seems PT has this as well. I've just never used it before.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pretty cool

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    What are you talking about. Are you saying you can deposit using BTC and not go through live chat? If so, what exchange rate are you given?
    The exchange rate is listed at the time they give you the BTC deposit address. It used to be that when you used Live Chat the person would have to check the current price and relay that to you.

One time when I first started using AC88 I was given a BTC price to which I agreed. The person in Live Chat then said "The price has now changed. It's now higher." In other words, they gave me a price and then went back on their word for the price because in less than 2 minutes the price changed. I see they stopped doing that shortly after that happened so now it's a non-issue.

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Great that they have updated the deposit service. Used to wait 4 hours to top-up.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by qsgsg View Post
    Great that they have updated the deposit service. Used to wait 4 hours to top-up.
    It took about 20 minutes today. All I had to do was wait for 3 confirmations for the bitcoin deposit.

I went outside and mowed my lawn. When I came back it was deposited.

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

Tested yesterday, product to product transfer from pinnacle account to orbit, it was processed within 5 min.

For BTC deposits cool stuff would be that you can transfer BTC at any time, and sell it via AMS https://ams.ac66.com at time you want.
    Of course this isn't easy to integrate at their site, but expected to be available in future.
    Also same feature for withdrawals.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by euronet View Post
    Tested yesterday, product to product transfer from pinnacle account to orbit, it was processed within 5 min.

For BTC deposits cool stuff would be that you can transfer BTC at any time, and sell it via AMS https://ams.ac66.com at time you want.
    Of course this isn't easy to integrate at their site, but expected to be available in future.
    Also same feature for withdrawals.
    only thing to be aware of is when transferring or withdrawing from 9wickets or orbitx there is window from about 5PM to 1AM or so central time that the "upline" is not available and they wont process until they are back....btc deposits though are ok during that time