KCMogul
    KCMogul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Asianconnect88 Account Verification

I am US based and have been using asianconnect with a BTC only account without issue. It says that I need to verify my account before I can make a BTC withdraw. Will this put my account in jeopardy because I would be sending US documents therefor telling them I am from the US?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

No, several users confirmed you have to provide your regular KYC data and you should have no issues.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

AFAIK they don't care if you're from US but they still need to verify your ID.

KCMogul

Ok, Thanks. That's what I figured but wanted to make sure before I went through with it.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Do not lie or send fake docs....they are excellent agent and pay btc in 10 mins...question. Did they ask u in chat for kyc? Who is “it” ? I have never been asked

KCMogul

To follow up on this, when I went to the withdraw page in AC it said I had to be verified before withdraw. So I went into chat to start this process and the agent told me no need to verify with BTC only account and to initiate withdraw through chat.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

Very secure, lol.

"ask for withdrawal via chat", AC is becoming very bad with some business practices.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by KCMogul View Post
    To follow up on this, when I went to the withdraw page in AC it said I had to be verified before withdraw. So I went into chat to start this process and the agent told me no need to verify with BTC only account and to initiate withdraw through chat.
    That's good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Very secure, lol.

"ask for withdrawal via chat", AC is becoming very bad with some business practices.
    A "chat" client gives them more information about you and your machine than a web form.

It may be more secure if they are using it for that reason.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Very secure, lol.

They do ask for secret question answer though before processing...I feel it’s very secure