rara51
    rara51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

nitrogen or looselines???

hey boys, already have a 5 dimes account along with heritage....which book is better nitrogen or loose lines for reduced juice play? tia

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It's more a decision if you want to play in bitcoin or not between those two.

Right now with the price on a slide I think it's mainly long term holders willing to play at Nitro.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13510

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's more a decision if you want to play in bitcoin or not between those two.

Right now with the price on a slide I think it's mainly long term holders willing to play at Nitro.
    I like nitro but keep very little in Bitcoin at the moment. The better site for reduced juice would be looselines but they may/may not be having a problem with customer information being compromised at the moment. Support doesn't reply and lots of phishing type emails being sent out to customers. I'd stay clear of them for time being. I see you mentioned heritage so I'd suggest 5Dimes or LowVig instead.

rara51

so nitrogen doesnt convert BTC into dollars and im simultaneously also investing in BTC along with the actual wager itself?

rara51

Lowvig? whats their deal.....solid book?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13510

Quote Originally Posted by rara51 View Post
    so nitrogen doesnt convert BTC into dollars and im simultaneously also investing in BTC along with the actual wager itself?
    Your account is held in BTC. It doesn't work like other books do it's a BTC book only. Wagers are done in BTC.

I missed where you said you already used 5Dimes before, sorry about that. Low Vig is Betonline/Sportsbetting clone that is reduced juice. Site looks exactly the same.

rara51

yep just looked them up but seems they dont take BTC? it will take years to get funds in / out rt?

Optional

yep just looked them up but seems they dont take BTC? it will take years to get funds in / out rt?
    Yes they do https://www.lowvig.ag/banking

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Nitro is pretty good just slow grading, and yes they do hold your balance in BTC which could be bad for short term fluctuations.

rara51

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    ahhhh good to know ....do they have an 800 number for support? dont see that anywhere

Optional

ahhhh good to know ....do they have an 800 number for support? dont see that anywhere
    No. It's email only and it's often not same day reply.

It's lower support, lower limits but also lower vig than the sister sites.

rara51

appreciate that.....gonna go with loose lines ----just dont like the fact that support is so delayed...comes in handy when grading issues and random stuff comes up that needs to be dealt with asap...peace of mind i guess...

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

I have been using both for a while and will say that both are good A type books for different reasons. They both pay very fast looselines within a few minutes but has 1K max per day...Now for me account security is a big deal and I trust Nitrogen security way better. Looslines Jazz was hacked real good within the last month and all player info was compromised. I feel they really did not handle the hack well and for that reason I'd say Nitro

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

nitro is rock solid top of the list with the best as far as payouts, lines are sharp. Its good for straight bets, and i dont think they can be rivaled with payouts...number one, unmatched. 24/7. If you like if bets, or want your game graded cause the next is starting and you wanna get down, then youre gonna get frustrated hitting refresh. Dont fret the customer service cause it iis rock solid. It's gonna come via email and support ticket, but it's coming shortly. Good option to keep you disciplined. Forget horses. Do not make multiple accounts.