energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

betcoin.ag no grading

I decided to give betcoin.ag a try today after reading reviews here that they have instant grading, fast payout, live betting and all.

So I won a 1h total wager on NCAAF that won almost 1 hour ago and my balance still haven't been updated.

I wager with pinny (instant grading) and nitrogen which have decent grading time. Since i'm waiting after nitrogen to fix an issue with my account, i'm forced to put my plays with another book but this grading time of betcoin is killing me. Fast grading is important for me.

I even tried to chat with their live support, but the lady asked me to create a ticket so the right department will look into this. Ridiculous if you ask me...

Anyone have experience with betcoin's grading time or the site in general?

energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

So my ncaaf 1st half bet was graded right after the game ended. I wonder if they graded all 1st half bets after the games end or it was a 90 minutes delay to grade. Either case it's awful.

Also when i chat with the lady in live chat she said "grading can take up to 2 hours grade, but it's usual done as fast as possible"... 2 hours is insane. I'm not sure if I want to continue betting there.

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it was straight after the game it looks like they grade the whole game at once when it finishes.
    I had this problem with a few books before then there is certain books which for example grade a basketball over in play if it goes over with how many minutes left