bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

anyone get a lowvig payout recently?

requested a bitcoin payout 51+ hours ago. and nothing. it just says authorized on my account. website says they are paid in 24 hours. customer service no response as of yet (but i am not surprised by that part!) it just says "authorized" when i go to payouts but been that way since tuesday.

In the small time i have used them (under a year) they have always paid in a timely matter.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

could be due to network overload

my last deposit at cloudbet took almost 48 hours

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    could be due to network overload

my last deposit at cloudbet took almost 48 hours
    network overload with bitcoin? does that mean id see it on the blockchain though?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    network overload with bitcoin?
    Yes, at least for the last two days

does that mean id see it on the blockchain though?
    I think so

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Yes, at least for the last two days

I think so

its not on the blockchain so that is not the issue. Its times like these that is frustrating that they dont actually have a customer service team. I cant imagine how many customers they actually have that it would be difficult to answer emails (they dont have live chat or phone) in a timely matter. its not on the blockchain so that is not the issue. Its times like these that is frustrating that they dont actually have a customer service team. I cant imagine how many customers they actually have that it would be difficult to answer emails (they dont have live chat or phone) in a timely matter.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Seems like maybe a number of books are just simply refusing to pay out Bitcoin transactions in a timely matter because of the current price. Pretty bush league crap from them.

bubba

I just got a response that I should have the funds by tomorrow. An apology but no explanation. Ill take it as getting the funds is the most important thing. However timeliness and transparency if there are delays are important to me too. I didnt get that here.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Big bitcoin price swings force payment processors to re-structure their holdings and seem to result in short payment delays each time.

Does not happen very often any more at least. Well, hasnt happened much this year

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Big bitcoin price swings force payment processors to re-structure their holdings and seem to result in short payment delays each time.

Does not happen very often any more at least. Well, hasnt happened much this year
    Wouldnt hurt to be transparent about it. Put a note on the website informing customers BEFORE the withdrawals are made. Or at least contact the customers whose withdrawals are being delayed. Much better feeling to get an email from the book when being slow played as opposed to me having to chase them down.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Wouldnt hurt to be transparent about it. Put a note on the website informing customers BEFORE the withdrawals are made. Or at least contact the customers whose withdrawals are being delayed. Much better feeling to get an email from the book when being slow played as opposed to me having to chase them down.
    I guess so. Or suggest using another method to the person withdrawing if there is a delay.

I bet there isn't more than a day or so delay this time though. Price change wasn't that huge and it seems to have settled down fairly quickly too.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I guess so. Or suggest using another method to the person withdrawing if there is a delay.

I bet there isn't more than a day or so delay this time though. Price change wasn't that huge and it seems to have settled down fairly quickly too.
    You are assuming the delay is due to the price change. They havent given me the reason

bubba

my payout is pending confirmation. about 72 hours.

bubba

requested another lowvig payout today. 5 hours from request to payment. much better!