nickm7
    nickm7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Help with payout

I know that this has been asked 1000 times before. I live in the USA. I use Betonline as a sports book. What is the best method for payout. I have recently applied for the BitPay **** card as well

Should I withdraw funds from bet online to blockchain then transfer to bitpay to load on a card to remove cash? or can I withdraw from betonline directly to BitPay to load on the card.

OR

Can I go from bet online to blockchain to coinbase then deposit into my bank account.. What is the best way? I want to avoid any paper trail/taxes.

All help is greatly appreciated. Im trying to withdraw 3k.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Can't offer tax advice.

But both Bitpay cards and Coinbase are US regulated and therefore can be called upon to supply records.

Every easy, cheap, legal method will not be anonymous.

A bitcoin ATM or person to person trading on localbitcoins are more private options.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

coinbase is probably the worst to use, kraken would be better for fees and privacy

they also do other methods (with a $50 fee reduction on fridays), but like optional said all that stuff is traceable

better to just report the bitcoins/gambling transactions and sleep well at night... if you're a winner then you can deduct computers/internet/etc and probably get down to break even anyway

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow the US is so hard to gamble in ireland we have millions of betting shops all tax free paddy power ladbrokes etc have bank cards that you can withdraw funds from any atm in seconds.

I feel for US players

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by BetLoose18 View Post
    Wow the US is so hard to gamble in ireland we have millions of betting shops all tax free paddy power ladbrokes etc have bank cards that you can withdraw funds from any atm in seconds.

I feel for US players
    We feel for anybody that's dumb enough to think places like Paddy Power and Ladbrokes are real betting shops. You must be a bit on the dim witted side if you think it's hard to gamble or get paid in the US. How nice that Ladbrokes has ATM bank cards for withdrawals for their net losing players, since anyone that actually has a clue and could possibly make money betting gets limited or banned there almost immediately.

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    We feel for anybody that's dumb enough to think places like Paddy Power and Ladbrokes are real betting shops. You must be a bit on the dim witted side if you think it's hard to gamble or get paid in the US. How nice that Ladbrokes has ATM bank cards for withdrawals for their net losing players, since anyone that actually has a clue and could possibly make money betting gets limited or banned there almost immediately.
    Oh yeah will limit you but not in the shops you can place €100,000 bet if you want