arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

EastBridge - Good replacement for AsianConnect88

I gave them a try, let me cover it brielfy.

Initially you need to be contacted by EastBridge, they have some questions to ask you, and you need to verify yourself before they open an account for you (unlike AsianConnect88 which lets you deposit first and then ask you to verify yourself). The first verification is not instant, and only happens during business hours (9am-5pm UK time, M-F), but it's a one time process.

Once verified you get your betting account details via Skype - they have Skype support (I believe based in the Philippines) on a 24/7 basis for bets, deposits and withdrawals and reply extremely fast, just like AsianConnect, they process deposits and withdrawals also pretty fast, AC88 asks only for 3 confirmations if you deposit with Bitcoin, they ask for 6 - it's not a big deal in my opinion.

They allow you 2 free withdrawals every calendar month, the 3rd one can be subsequent for a small 1% fee depends on your turnover - they will explain it to you via email before you start anyway.

Anyway bottom line:

• Whilst AsianConnect88 seems to be a "monopoly" in this field of betting agents - I have to say EastBridge is impressive, how quietly they serve you on a 24/7 basis and they don't have a huge name in the industry like AsianConnect88.
    • Verification took me 1 business day, with AsianConnect88 it takes NOT LESS than 72 hours, also I assume they will be much faster to resolve issues than AC88, AC88 is flooded with customers, they don't, so it's worth giving them a try.
    • Deposits and Withdrawals via BTC - I find their rates to be slightly better than AsianConnect88, also they don't bother you with having to contact them after the deposit is confirmed, they just do it automatically for you, which in my opinion is better (the less time to waste - the better).

All in all, I find this betting agent extremely useful and definitely worth a try.

Good Luck with your choices!
    Last edited by arie1985; 11-06-18 at 04:26 AM. Reason: typo

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Okay, whether this is a promo post or not did I miss the part where EastBridge has real benefits compared to AC?

Why would anyone replace an agent with 16 years of impeccable history for an unknown agent with unknown reputation?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Okay, whether this is a promo post or not did I miss the part where EastBridge has real benefits compared to AC?

Why would anyone replace an agent with 16 years of impeccable history for an unknown agent with unknown reputation?
    There could be several reasons to replace them:

1) New customers might find the verification process with AC88 extremely complicated, takes a long time and they might ask for notarized documents, EastBridge has more leniency in regards to that (at least based on my experience).

2) If you self-exclude yourself from AC88 you can still use another agent until the SE expires.

3) I mentioned the BTC conversion rate, I think EastBridge is offering a better rate than AC88.

4) Experience and loyalty are important but in an ever changing world, new players can actually be more beneficial sometimes, there was an incident reported here in the forum where AC88 could not process BTC withdrawals for almost 1 week.

Anyway, each one can do whatever he/she like with this information, this is not a promo post and I am not affiliated with EB by any means whatsoever.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    1) New customers might find the verification process with AC88 extremely complicated, takes a long time and they might ask for notarized documents, EastBridge has more leniency in regards to that (at least based on my experience).
    Only had to send them my ID card back in 2014 if I remember rightly. Has the verification become that worse?

2) If you self-exclude yourself from AC88 you can still use another agent until the SE expires.
    What is SE?

3) I mentioned the BTC conversion rate, I think EastBridge is offering a better rate than AC88.
    I only use fiat money

4) Experience and loyalty are important but in an ever changing world, new players can actually be more beneficial sometimes, there was an incident reported here in the forum where AC88 could not process BTC withdrawals for almost 1 week.
    not relevant for those who use fiat money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass lol will be gone in 6 months

no one close to asianconnect

arie1985

1) I don't know about sending ID in 2014, but their verification is definitely not complex.
    2) SE = Self Exclusion.
    3) You can also use fiat money with them, Bitcoin is one option, not the only option to use.
    4) See 3.

lonnie55

Why would I self-exclude myself from AC and then use another agent instead?

Anyway, maybe it's a solid agent who knows. I just don't see one single point that makes me consider to try them out.

Unlike Sportmarket (Mollybet) for example. SM is a useful addition to AC because you can order bets and you have other sports in the Mollybet platform than only soccer and basketball.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Eastbridge are part of a large group in Asia, they're not newcomers. Been using them since the middle of last year, no problems (via a molly account from one of their Asian brokers, and then recently Vodds)

Nice thing: if you're in a country/currency they allow skrill for, you get payouts in 5-10 minutes or so.
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 11-06-18 at 08:36 AM.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Nice thing: if you're in a country/currency they allow skrill for, you get payouts in 5-10 minutes or so.
    AC does the same thing with Neteller in less than a minute most of the time

What is the real benefit of EastBridge in your eyes? More books? Better limits? A better multi-book platform? Do they even have one?

The only benefit I see is that I can diversify my money

HeeeHAWWWW

AC does the same thing with Neteller in less than a minute most of the time
    I can't use AC :-)

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

what is the benefit of these books? why are people so interested in them?

arie1985

Why would I self-exclude myself from AC and then use another agent instead?
    Hypothetical scenario - you won 5-6 digits with AC in Pinnacle (PinnacleSports), and you're afraid to lose it, so you click on the "Self Exclusion" tool in your PinnacleSports account and close the account for 7 days or 30 days or 90 days, so you won't lose the funds in the account by betting with it, or don't let an intruder log into your account or god knows what other scenarios you could possibly face with ...

The thing is you close the account for 7 days for instance - you don't have to stop, you have another agent to rely on....

Also having another source is always beneficial, e.g. AC88 is down etc.

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    what is the benefit of these books? why are people so interested in them?
    There are many reasons such as:

1) No limits, you won't get limited if you win, never.

2) You would get your deposits and your withdrawals processed almost instantly - you won't get funny questions by email asking you to verify yourself, "again", or you won't get your withdrawals 1-2 weeks/months after your requested them.

3) You can transfer your funds between many bookmakers, instantly, so if you like horse racing for instance you can use OrbitExchange or 9Wickets, lay some horses, and then if you want to bet on the NBA for instance - you simply transfer your funds to Pinnacle for instance and play from there...

4) There are lots of bookmakers to use with agents, some of them might not even allow you to register with them as a personal customer, so you would be able to access extremely unique betting sites that you can't access elsewhere.

5) You basically bet hassle free, no hassles, no need to come in this forum and complain because there is nothing to complain about, you won't get scammed, and you won't have to worry about getting your withdrawals (on time!)

And honestly, some people here still report they get bitcoin withdrawals processed after 3-4 days ... in my opinion 3-4 days is a very long time! we are in 2018 (and almost in 2019) ... in this time and age - agents beat the record...

It's like the introduction of email when people used to use a fax machine ... which one would you choose? Would it be 5Dimes and Tony that could start swearing at you in the chat and giving you 1000s of stories why you can't get paid - or an agent that doesn't ask questions when you want to withdraw and simply give you the money straight up.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave arie1985 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danshan11

I use fairlay and I think I get all that in one spot without any verification, the only thing I dont know about is ponies, I dont pony up!

lonnie55

1) No limits, you won't get limited if you win, never.
    Well, these days it's probably better to say a single player never gets personal limits but all players together a general limit if they win too much, see the recent development of agent accounts at SBO and Pinnacle

Besides, Asian books have been the best in the business for years, no matter if IBC/MAXX, SBO or Pinnacle. Would these books stop to exist for whatever reason I would quit betting

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

There does not seem to be any mention that Eastbridge requires a larger minimum deposit than other agents in your advertisement here Arie.

That is one reason why many choose AC88 over them.

Did they ask you to do this or give you an incentive to post this thread for them Arie?

Optional

An unregulated sub-agent business that has lax KYC standards and Pays out instantly without taking time to check anything are not "benefits" that would attract me.

The opposite. Dangerous.
    Points Awarded:

infotimbo gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I use fairlay and I think I get all that in one spot without any verification, the only thing I dont know about is ponies, I dont pony up!
    AC88 is excellent add on even if you use Fairlay...I like the betfair providers better then Fairlay for horses as they have more markets, faster grading minutes vs half hour and more liquidity...plus AC88 pays within minutes and has a open Chanel with SBR if any issues do occur....Fairlay is awesome but AC88 is too

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    An unregulated sub-agent business that has lax KYC standards and Pays out instantly without taking time to check anything are not "benefits" that would attract me.

The opposite. Dangerous.
    AC doesn't have "lax" KYC standards? LOL.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post

AC doesn't have "lax" KYC standards? LOL.
    I know. I was talking about the place this thread is about.

The OP was complaining that AC has too much security and it was better to go with this place, which he says has No KYC/ID requirements and pays out instantly without checks.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    AC88 is excellent add on even if you use Fairlay...I like the betfair providers better then Fairlay for horses as they have more markets, faster grading minutes vs half hour and more liquidity...plus AC88 pays within minutes and has a open Chanel with SBR if any issues do occur....Fairlay is awesome but AC88 is too
    I never thought of even trying, US players?

arie1985

There does not seem to be any mention that Eastbridge requires a larger minimum deposit than other agents in your advertisement here Arie.

That is one reason why many choose AC88 over them.

Did they ask you to do this or give you an incentive to post this thread for them Arie?
    That is just wrong.
    No, you are not required to make a large deposit, I've just made a 0.03 BTC with them (less than $200) and playing with it just fine, 2 withdrawals are free each calendar month, no matter the size of the withdrawal. For a 3rd withdrawal you are required to either turnover 10,000 EUR between each deposit - OR - alternatively - you pay 1% fee, which is not a lot. But first 2 withdrawals each calendar month have no affect and you can bet just one single bet and withdraw, no fees will be taken. No, no one asked me to post this, I am getting no incentives whatsoever from posting this.

The opposite. Dangerous.
    I've never said they don't check the documents you send to them, on the contrary ... AC88 takes 3 business days to verify KYC, it's their policy ... in practice how long does it take to use those NET softwares and check the documents you received?

All I said is that it took them 1 business day to verify the docs, is it bad? No. Does it mean they have lax KYC standards? I don't think so.

arie1985

I know. I was talking about the place this thread is about.

The OP was complaining that AC has too much security and it was better to go with this place, which he says has No KYC/ID requirements and pays out instantly without checks.
    Now that's exaggeration ... saying they have no KYC/ID requirements - that's just a complete twist of what I said... they won't allow you to deposit if you don't verify yourself. KYC is mandatory, it's not optional.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

...KYC is mandatory....
    So I take it that means they won't take U.S. based accounts?

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    So I take it that means they won't take U.S. based accounts?
    I don't know, why don't you ask them and find out yourself?

lonnie55

2 withdrawals are free each calendar month, no matter the size of the withdrawal. For a 3rd withdrawal you are required to either turnover 10,000 EUR between each deposit - OR - alternatively - you pay 1% fee, which is not a lot. But first 2 withdrawals each calendar month have no affect and you can bet just one single bet and withdraw, no fees will be taken.
    Yeah, we got that information already from your top post.

No, no one asked me to post this, I am getting no incentives whatsoever from posting this.
    Why don't you simply say it's a good agent in your experience instead of trying to prove to everyone it's the better agent than AC?

Optional

Now that's exaggeration ... saying they have no KYC/ID requirements - that's just a complete twist of what I said... they won't allow you to deposit if you don't verify yourself. KYC is mandatory, it's not optional.
    "You would get your deposits and your withdrawals processed almost instantly - you won't get funny questions by email asking you to verify yourself"

Changed your tune kind of fast there Arie.

I hope you got paid well for this, as it has cost you all your credibility.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Well, in their defense, I'm also using them and have been paid without problems every time.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Well, in their defense, I'm also using them and have been paid without problems every time.
    Agree. Have not heard a bad word about them either. Wasn't suggesting they were bad, just the shill posting from Arie exaggerating and then complaining I am exaggerating back at him ;-))

arie1985

"You would get your deposits and your withdrawals processed almost instantly - you won't get funny questions by email asking you to verify yourself"

Changed your tune kind of fast there Arie.

I hope you got paid well for this, as it has cost you all your credibility.
    Oh, I see what you're referring to.
    I was referring to a hypothetical case where you're already verified with some bookmaker, and nonetheless they start asking you questions "again" like for no reason, just trying to buy time and see you losing the money or getting it after a struggle...

So I was saying these agents won't give you such hassles, sorry if it sounded like I'm saying there's no need for any type of verification whatsoever, because that is false.

HeeeHAWWWW

Their KYC is a little odd - I never got asked for it with skrill withdrawals, but when I switched to bank wires it was needed.

Then again, that was one of their Asian sister companies, not strictly Eastbridge (although they all seem to use the same moneytransfer and customer services).