Mediterranean
    Mediterranean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

BTC Betting Agents & Brokers

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know your opinions about the following brokerage services in terms of:

Do they pay ?
    Do do they require KYC ?
    Do they use cryptos like BTC ?
    Do they allow VPN ?

AsiaKingBet
    AsianConnect
    Bet-Football
    BET-IBC
    BetInAsia
    Eastbridge
    Easysportbet
    MountBet
    Premium Tradings
    Rebel Bet
    Sportmarket

Cheers!
    Last edited by Mediterranean; 07-26-18 at 11:00 AM.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

I'm always looking for info about which of these is relatively safe for U.S. bettors. Haven't lost money at an Asian place yet, but have had a couple of scary delays at places no longer with us.

I know Optional has reported AsianConnect is so far so good, but other than that, all I've heard is negative for those unable to provide legit KYC documents.

Would especially like to hear something on BetInAsia as they appear to have the Molly bet software operating.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I'm always looking for info about which of these is relatively safe for U.S. bettors. Haven't lost money at an Asian place yet, but have had a couple of scary delays at places no longer with us.

I know Optional has reported AsianConnect is so far so good, but other than that, all I've heard is negative for those unable to provide legit KYC documents.

Would especially like to hear something on BetInAsia as they appear to have the Molly bet software operating.
    I only know about AsianConnect88 as the GM is very open about speaking with SBR about issues. And they have addressed everything that has come up well each time.

PremiumTradings is the only other one I've had direct dealings with. And although not as reasonable in trying to resolve disputes, they seem legit enough to me too.

Bet-IBC been around a long time.

No opinion on the rest.

EDIT: re the problems you have read about not being able to supply legit KYC docs. Not aware of these cases but have had several US based forum posters who had to undergo KYC after signing up as bitcoin only account at AC88, and all of them were able to supply their real ID and not be penalized for it. If you have read about people not able to supply correct ID docs, you might be reading posts from the syndicate of users who have tried to take advantage of the semi-anon nature of bitcoin only accounts there and caused them to have to do some KYC on people.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-26-18 at 08:03 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mediterranean

Appreciating your comments guys. Does only AC88 offer anon bitcoin accounts ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just IBC and Asian Connect

Rest no idea and would probably stay away because 90% are operated out of garages

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

I've personally used (and still use some of them).

AsianConnect
    BET-IBC
    BetInAsia
    Eastbridge
    Easysportbet
    Premium Tradings
    Sportmarket

All required KYC, all allow VPN and all have paid me very quickly. My opinion is good on all of them except BET-IBC because they seem a bit shady, especially while promoting a business that sells Bet365 accounts. PT has been around for many years as well and goes to a lot of betting fairs where you can meet them in person.
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave Alfa1234 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Mediterranean View Post
    Appreciating your comments guys. Does only AC88 offer anon bitcoin accounts ?
    yes...they are a excellent outfit.... lightning fast btc payouts like in 10 mins or so 24/7 plus if any issues do come up SBR Optional has a direct line of communication with ACC88 managers to help...now I have heard that they do a kyc in some cases if they suspect fraud but I have been using them for a good while now with many many dep/withdrawals and never asked me for kyc...Fairlay and Nitrogen both offer annon BTC but like I have said before if you try to pull a fast one on them or any book they can ask its in the T & C's

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Kona what kind of limits do they have?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Kona what kind of limits do they have?
    I use the betfair family exchanges for most part through AC88 mostly for horses and liquidity is excellent and better then Fairlay....sports side I prefer Fairlay though esp for USA sports

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I use the betfair family exchanges for most part through AC88 mostly for horses and liquidity is excellent and better then Fairlay....sports side I prefer Fairlay though esp for USA sports
    Do you mean 9wickets or Orbit? Which one has the horse markets? I believe my agent told me 9wickets did not offer any horse markets.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

Do you mean 9wickets or Orbit? Which one has the horse markets? I believe my agent told me 9wickets did not offer any horse markets.
    9wickets were paranoid about users manipulating odds to lay horses there, for a guaranteed profit directly at Betfair. I had trouble wrapping my head around how the scheme was supposed to work honestly and am not even sure they were being exploited at all.

But... would just avoid them totally myself. Orbitx sounds like it's better run.

littlekona

they both have horse markets BUT like optional said 9wickets is a bit strange as markets with low liquidity they do not take wagers on like smaller USA tracks plus they limit sports...For UK races they are fine...Orbitx has more markets and they are open....My only issue with orbitx is the mobil platform sucks...9wickets mobil is far superior esp when you are setting your own price it is so much easier to maneuver and change ect

Alfa1234

Thanks, I'll check them out. My current Betfair agent/account doesn't have horse racing and I want to expand into that in the near future.

linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Which ones take US clients?

jjgold

9 wickets good for any liquid markets

tennis
    soccer
    horses

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by linebacker67 View Post
    Which ones take US clients?

Yesterday I signed up with INETGaming and so far it has been good. The deposit was credited immediately and I got access to their platform and allegedly a dedicated gaming host for my action. I guess that's a person who is there to assist with me getting my action down if I can't get it online or something. Limits very high which I was excited about and reason I gave them a shot. MLB sides was $100,000 an hour before game time and totals were $50,000. I guess you can rebet over maximum but I only deposited minimum to test them out. I am a US customer using a VPN. I obviously have not tried to withdraw yet but will in a few days. I don't know about KYC or any of that yet. I assume if that comes into play it will happen when I try to withdraw. It's all crypto for deposit and withdrawal so maybe no KYC. That's all I got so far.

linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Site for me inet

i cant find by google

cyberinvestor

Quote Originally Posted by linebacker67 View Post
    Site for me inet
    i cant find by google
    There are all sorts of things that use name INETGaming that come up when you google. I guess it's a popular name for things. It's simple to find them though. You might just not be seeing the forest for the trees. I sent you a private message.

Alfa1234

How are their odds and margins?

cyberinvestor

How are their odds and margins?
    Odds appear to be close to 5Dimes but they offer a 8 cent money line in baseball and 10 cent juice on totals. Limits very high too especially close to game time. Spreads for preseason football are 5 cents/-105 both ways. As in Buffalo -1 -105 and Carolina +1 -105. I am really jacked about that!

Optional

Pushing this unheard of broker quite hard Cyberinvestor. Do you have any connection with them? How did you become aware of them to start with?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

^Agree with Optional on this. "20 years in the business" and they ONLY offer crypto as deposit/withdrawal method, there is nothing to guard your funds with them and not having merchant Skrill/Neteller/ecoPayz or Bank Account really doesn't do any good in my eyes for them.

I have been playing with most of the Molly (PT, BIA, BI) skins and I have found that SM has the best "system" that is in front of the Molly skin and their CS team is top notch. BTC - yes, KYC - yes, VPN - yes and they pay almost instantly (never had the slightest issue).

AC88 is also great in terms of CS, but their betting panel is not that good as Molly one. But of course, if you would want to avoid KYC, AC+BTC might the one for you.

As for the other brokers, most of them look very shady and some threads on the internet (regarding some of the other brokers on the list) have simply pushed me away from them as I don't want to ever risk my funds being held with some ludicrous rules like "you can withdraw €50,000 per day" or "you can win €50,000 per day" some of them have. That only tells they are not able to handle high volumes and that they are not that reliable as they might advertise.
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave Alfie White 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Bet-IBC have pretty irritating dep/wd charges. Rather defeats the point of low juice books imo.

BetinAsia have a really good selection of obscure books in their molly accounts. If you bet football this might be a good choice. Don't know how long they've been around though.

AC88 and PT have been around a while, and are probably the two big names.

Sportmarket I know someone who uses, they seem reputable.

Bet-football I recognise from a while back but don't know anything about.

Personally I use Eastbridge, not had any problems and payouts are basically instant (a few minutes via skrill). They also own vodds and various betting related companies in Asia.
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave HeeeHAWWWW 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Alfie White

From what I know, PT also included 3% deposit fee, which is abysmal for me.

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    From what I know, PT also included 3% deposit fee, which is abysmal for me.
    Bank transfer deposits are free, BTC as well although you should ask the rate first (it can be bad at times).
    Points Awarded:

Alfie White gave Alfa1234 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Alfie White

What do you mean by "ask for rate", isn't the rate determined by the market and you can always see it like on blockchain or btc ticker or something like that?

They have their own rates regardless what the market says it is, like BTC is €6,450 on kraken and they give you €6,200?

Alfa1234

They don't have their own rate, but as you probably already know if you regularly deposit through Bitcoin, the bookie rate isn't always 100% the same as the actual market price. Asking and making sure what rate they have at that time is best and simply a prudent thing to do.

jjgold

men most of these brokers are terrible on the list

if one has not been around I say 7+ years run far away almost all a scam

cyberinvestor

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Pushing this unheard of broker quite hard Cyberinvestor. Do you have any connection with them? How did you become aware of them to start with?
    LOL! Optional, you know what's funny and I mean no disrespect to you because I think what you provide to these boards is awesome. But it's funny because I am actually having a similar discussion in the SBR sports service forum. If you go to the Game of the Year thread you can check it. The point of my thread there is if someone likes a sports service and they discuss the positives of a sports service over in the services forum then people automatically accuse them of working for the service, being a shill or owning the service. I get it because many people come to these boards with nefarious intentions.

To answer your question, no. I do not have any connection with them. I saw their domain name on a website I frequented for months. Since we can't post web addresses here suffice it to say it was a sports gambling information and news website. I never visited INET at the time but the name just stuck in my head. Then recently I went to my Asian Connect account and saw all the Pinnacle limits half of what I thought they should be. After which I saw this topic get started and I noticed their name wasn't on there. I visited the INET site to see if maybe they were out of business. They were not so then I started my own thread here at SBR to get more info on INET. Nobody had any so I decided to start an account. My goal was to find a higher limit replacement for Asian Connect and INET seemed to only talk about their great limits. When nobody here had any info I decided to open an account for the minimum amount and when I did I really liked the limits and features.

I pulled up their domain record and saw that the website was started 9-17-1998. So I thought ok, at least the domain has been active for 20 years so that fit. Problem was I couldn't find anything more tangible so I just thought they kept private dealing with higher end clients. Then I asked here about them. I didn't get much info on my thread so I started discussing them in this thread.

I am sorry if it comes off if I am pushing them hard. Please don't take my comments that way. In post #16 I said I had just started with them to see what was up and gave an overview of the limited stuff I knew thus far. In post #18 someone asked for their web address which we can't post here so I sent them a private message with my thoughts thus far. In post #20 I said I was jacked about the vig. I guess perhaps the fact I said I was jacked about the juice maybe made it sound as pushing them. Just being honest. I have continued to post in this thread because my hope is someone who was with INET will see my posts and comment. I really want to deposit more given what I have seen thus far but I am not sure because as you and others have said, they are relatively unknown. Who knows, maybe even what I say in this post will be construed as pushing them but really I just want info because I like what I have seen thus far and would like personal unbiased SBR posters views before taking a further leap than just a minimum deposit. Sorry this is long, just felt I needed to defend my posts.

Optional

I didn't mean any disrespect either. I believe you probably are just being straight, but it does come off a bit over enthusiastic to keep mentioning them when no one else appears to have heard of them before. So wanted to ask the question ;-)

cyberinvestor

I didn't mean any disrespect either. I believe you probably are just being straight, but it does come off a bit over enthusiastic to keep mentioning them when no one else appears to have heard of them before. So wanted to ask the question ;-)

No I totally get it. It is the unfortunate nature of boards like these where most people have agendas in one way or another. Knowing that it is a minefield I do try to navigate it when I post so I don't come off as too excited about a book, sports service or anything. I think that's all I will be posting at this time on INET anyway because I don't know much else. Unfortunately my messages have yet not started a fire with other users who had experience with them. If I do get more info though, I will get it up here but try to temper the emotions. ;-) How come SBR doesn't have a wink emoji, now that's a discussion that needs to be made!

Optional, question for you though and maybe you don't know but this could then be for anyone. What is a reasonable amount you could get down on an NFL game at Matchbook? Like is it easy to get five figures, six figures? Goes back to just missing the good limits at Pinnacle where if you wanted you could bet $50,000 on an NFL game or even $100,000 on select games and bang it multiple times. I don't bet that much where I need to bang home multiple $100,000 wagers, LOL but it was nice knowing the book was that flexible.

Optional

If you are willing to take less than premium odds I'd guess you could get 100K on an NFL side there most of the time.

Maybe someone who used them last season can comment. I havent been able to for a few years from my country.

cyberinvestor

If you are willing to take less than premium odds I'd guess you could get 100K on an NFL side there most of the time. Maybe someone who used them last season can comment. I havent been able to for a few years from my country.
    Thanks! Ok so limit is good but trade-off is I would have to settle for not quite the best of vig. I asked because I think they might be my backup option then through my AC account if I don't move further ahead with the other.

Mediterranean

Guys, just quick question regarding AC88. Is it necessary to provide my full name and date of birth while I'm registering as a bitcoin only user ? Im a bit confused as it seems these are marked as required ? Thanks

littlekona

Yes do not lie Just in case an issue comes up and kyc is required....they are legit and one of my favorite books since I discovered them through sbr...
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave littlekona 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last