Betpoints: 20697

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    bovada 6 days
    and counting
    7 days

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Nitrogen and Betcoin are the two fastest that I use.

Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Jetwin 20 minutes
    Betcoin 1-3 hours
    Nitro 30 minutes
    BitcoinRush 1 hour

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Jetwin - 3hrs

request another cashout early morning was in pending for approve for over 30 mins finally went through maybe due to security check i beat them quiet hard this week. Due to high network traffic almost 3 hrs later hit my wallet.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Nitrogen and Betcoin are the two fastest that I use.

raiders from across the street?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    raiders from across the street?
    yes

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Texans365 View Post
    Jetwin 20 minutes
    Betcoin 1-3 hours
    Nitro 30 minutes
    BitcoinRush 1 hour
    Last 3 at bitcoinrush have been 8 hours or more for me.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Texans365 View Post
    Jetwin 20 minutes
    Betcoin 1-3 hours
    Nitro 30 minutes
    BitcoinRush 1 hour
    What kind of value do you find in these books? The lines seem quite juiced up from what I can see.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Word on the street is that a new book is coming that will have instant crypto payouts, straight to your wallet. As soon as a match is graded. No human interaction. Completely powered by smart contracts.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Last 3 at bitcoinrush have been 8 hours or more for me.

Thought so

You know your Bitcoin

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

What's the best betcoin book for live betting? Ideally something similar to 5dimes Live Betting Ultra

raiders72001

Thought so

You know your Bitcoin
    thanks

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    What's the best betcoin book for live betting? Ideally something similar to 5dimes Live Betting Ultra
    Betcoin

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Word on the street is that a new book is coming that will have instant crypto payouts, straight to your wallet. As soon as a match is graded. No human interaction. Completely powered by smart contracts.
    This would be wonderful. And has been "coming" from several groups for what feels like years now.

All we seem to end up seeing is systems designed for hype and to scoop out ongoing profits for "investors".

Hope this one is more interesting. Needs to use community/user event listing and grading and have super small fees to actually work, IMHO.

Rockl
    Rockl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    7 days
    Hey blackbart, did you finally get paid by bovada? Was it a large wd, or is bovada jus that slow?

Rockl

With the speed of Bitcoin payouts becoming more & more important to players, it's crucial books understand that this part of customer service is what determines if many customers will play and/or stay with them.

Is Nitrogen Sports still leading the pack here?

What books in the past 6-12 months are just as fast or a close 2nd?
    Well, I know we won't see Heritage in the top 10. Today I requested a $3k (max at Heritage) BC payout and they rejected it because my last deposit was via debit card. They will only payout via paper checks or ** lol. Very small time and old school operation apparently. I frankly don't understand why they are so highly rated on SBR. I'm done with them when I finish withdrawing the rest of my balance, one paper check at a time...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Rockl View Post

Well, I know we won't see Heritage in the top 10. Today I requested a $3k (max at Heritage) BC payout and they rejected it because my last deposit was via debit card. They will only payout via paper checks or ** lol. Very small time and old school operation apparently. I frankly don't understand why they are so highly rated on SBR. I'm done with them when I finish withdrawing the rest of my balance, one paper check at a time...
    You will have trouble finding many books that will let you use them like a bitcoin exchange by depositing another way and withdrawing in BTC.

Heritage policy is same as standard at majority of offshores.

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

BetOnline pretty decent.
    No fee, they advertise 24h for BTC (for other crypto is 48h), last time withdrawal was within 6 hours. Prior they send BTC they buy it at market price at that moment. In general currently BTC transaction / confirmations are much faster so it is less risky to loose in conversion to some other currency, of course this is BTC network stuff, not BetOnline bussiness.

BTC withdrawal from 5Dimes - at least one day (24h)

Rockl

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You will have trouble finding many books that will let you use them like a bitcoin exchange by depositing another way and withdrawing in BTC.

Maybe true for some, but 5Dimes allows $5k for those not "exclusively bc", and Bovada pays out BC @ $9,500/day regardless of deposit method just to name two that have better payout limits and policies...

Rockl

Last edited by Rockl; 07-12-18 at 11:15 AM.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Normal policies fella

Rockl

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Normal policies fella
    Yep, normal for small outdated shops maybe, but certainly not normal for the best shops in 2018. I personally don't need the hassle when better options are out there...

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Maybe true for some, but 5Dimes allows $5k for those not "exclusively bc", and Bovada pays out BC @ $9,500/day regardless of deposit method just to name two that have better payout limits and policies...
    I believe some players have reported being denied btc payout at 5dimes, for non exclusive. Don't know if that is still common or if it was a few times it happened.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Heritage is lightning quick -same day -never problems

PaperTrail07

Ballzy using a debit offshore IMO.....and if you want paid in coin....then send coin....that simple....open an acct buy coin and off it goes ...voila!

Rockl

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Ballzy using a debit offshore IMO.....and if you want paid in coin....then send coin....that simple....open an acct buy coin and off it goes ...voila!
    Agreed, but why bother when other books are much more flexible and have reasonable payout limits above $3k? Why only $3k?? As for the debit card, it's always locked and only unlocked long enough to complete a transaction/deposit - so no risk of card fraud...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: winnersbyjuan

PaperTrail07

damn...cool card/feature.....I mean how much $ are we really moving here.... they allow 10K a week....3K a day.....its sadly not a problem I have ran into....wish I had your "problems" lol....and if I'm moving that kind of $ around (I'm not) I would talk to management and clear a few things first...not too shocking to me the cant instantly zip you 50K......clients add up and that's a lot of $ for anyone...and GL killing the books
    Agreed, but why bother when other books are much more flexible and have reasonable payout limits above $3k? Why only $3k?? As for the debit card, it's always locked and only unlocked long enough to complete a transaction/deposit - so no risk of card fraud...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Yep, normal for small outdated shops maybe, but certainly not normal for the best shops in 2018. I personally don't need the hassle when better options are out there...
    Heritage have good perks - I haven’t bet there in awhile - prefer bookmaker

winnersbyjuan
    winnersbyjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Betdsi allows you to deposit with debit and withdraw with bitcoin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rockl

winnersbyjuan
    winnersbyjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I’ve used debit and credit card for over 10 years. No issues only for the scared.

PaperTrail07

Have a good One
    Quote Originally Posted by winnersbyjuan View Post
    I’ve used debit and credit card for over 10 years. No issues only for the scared.

Kazoey
    Kazoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

Bovada has been taking 5-6 hours for me.

Bookmaker within 2-3 hours.

5dimes 4 days. This was a month back and not sure if they are still doing the annoying phone call and email thing. Anyone know? Have one pending from last night.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Kazoey View Post

5dimes 4 days. This was a month back and not sure if they are still doing the annoying phone call and email thing. Anyone know? Have one pending from last night.

Yes they are doing the phone call AND the email.

Love their book & will always recommend them for various reasons but they HAVE to move forward & improve their payout speeds.

I know one of the longtime guys there well & have told him this is critical with everything going on right now with legalization in the states.

Kazoey
    Kazoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

Yes they are doing the phone call AND the email.

Love their book & will always recommend them for various reasons but they HAVE to move forward & improve their payout speeds.

I know one of the longtime guys there well & have told him this is critical with everything going on right now with legalization in the states.
    That is the sole reason I have moved away from depositing there as much. Imo, it is a stall tactic when those kind of things are few and far between with reputable books now. You cant be the best in all aspects but unable to match the rest of them on btc cashouts.

Last time I could barely make out what the woman was saying..

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Betcoin guys..payouts always 10 15 mins tops in my wallet..best live play btc only book as well..

First 1234 Last