Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Nitro French Open Promotion!

I was credited within 15 mins of tweet! Top Notch! https://nitrogensports.eu/r/731154

Payouts

• 0.001 BTC risk = 0.001 BTC free bet
    • 0.005 BTC risk = 0.005 BTC free bet
    • Minimum payout of 0.001 BTC free bet
    • Maximum payout of 0.005 BTC free bet
    • Free bets to be rounded down to the nearest qualified amount (e.g. 0.009 BTC risk earns 0.005 BTC free bet. 0.004 BTC risk earns 0.001 BTC free bet)

Promo Rules
    • Minimum number of LEGS in parlay – Six (6) legs
    • Legs Requirement: At least 3 on the French Open + 3 Other Sports (Esports not allowed)
    • Odds Requirement: Each leg must be 1.5 or -200 odds or better (e.g. 1.51 or higher or -200 or lower)
    • Betting Lines from 2018 French Open (First Round to Championship) and excluding the Open Qualifiers
    • Men’s Singles and Women’s Singles ONLY
    • ALLOWED: Game Spread, Moneyline, Totals ONLY
    • NOT ALLOWED: Sets Spread, Sets Betting, Teasers, Alternate Lines, In-Game/Live Lines, and lines from the Qualifying rounds DO NOT count towards promo fulfillment
    • Esports lines not allowed
    • During the Semifinals, we’ll accept 6-leg parlays featuring 3 legs from the French Open and 3 legs from other sports
    • During the Finals, we’ll accept 6-leg parlays featuring 2 legs from the French Open and 4 legs from other sports
    • Players can only redeem the promo once a week, up to three (3) times for the duration of the French Open 2018.
    • Players MUST TWEET their entries: post betslip link with hashtag #FrenchOpenFreeBet

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Nitro free bet promos are the best...no roll over or other bs others books have...there have been some weeks when all sports are going I’ll get 2-3 free parlays a week and lucky I even hit a few

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

What sucks about this is you have to use twitter. I don't use that social media garbage. Is there any other way to get the promo besides twitter?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    What sucks about this is you have to use twitter. I don't use that social media garbage. Is there any other way to get the promo besides twitter?
    I used to email the bet link to the marketing email maybe ask if you can still do...twitter is just so easy one click its posted