laxtolive13
    laxtolive13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

What cryptocurrency does everyone bet with on Bookmaker?

What is best in terms of fees/speed of transactions?

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

BTC is the only one.... bookmaker.eu/cashier

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Bookmaker actually takes multiple cryptos with BTC being the most common. Fees have been reasonable lately with Bitcoin (around 15 cents for me these days). If you're purely looking for the lowest in fees and assuming you can get the other cryptos for the same cost (fees, etc), then you can't go wrong with Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

Haven't used BCH in a long time so can't tell you the fees (I do know one of their bragging points is ultra low fees) and Litecoin I think transfer fees are less than a dime and confirm relatively quick.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Bookmaker actually takes multiple cryptos with BTC being the most common. Fees have been reasonable lately with Bitcoin (around 15 cents for me these days). If you're purely looking for the lowest in fees and assuming you can get the other cryptos for the same cost (fees, etc), then you can't go wrong with Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

Haven't used BCH in a long time so can't tell you the fees (I do know one of their bragging points is ultra low fees) and Litecoin I think transfer fees are less than a dime and confirm relatively quick.
    I don't see any option to deposit with any alt cryptos, only BTC.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

There is a crypto transfer tab instead of the bitcoin one in the cashier window.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I'm not sure about Bookmaker. But Bovada definitely has alt cryptos options on BCH and LTC.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Bookmaker accepts a lot of cryptos. Not just Bitcoin.