phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Any exchanges comparible to Coinbase with quick registration

After this latest debacle and them draining my bank account I’m done. I’ve had almost $2000 taken out of my bank account with no explanation and nobody willing to help me get my money back Time for a new exchange

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Gemeni is an alternative, Philly, although I couldn't get verified there. As for Coinbase, IMO, we have to give them a little time to refund their aggrieved customers. If no reparations are forthcoming, might have to sue.

phillyhata1

Not sure coinbase recovers from this pr nightmare. This is just the beginning. Thousands of people have had thousands of dollars basically stolen from them. Wait until main stream media picks up on this

phillyhata1

Bad enough people have their money stolen but worse off is the helpless feeling of getting no answers and not being able to contact anyone about it for weeks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Gemini.com the most similar. Hit n miss how long it takes to get verified. Have seen people get it done in an hour and others have trouble for days.

Squareup.com is another new option another poster has been talking about but not much feeedback about it yet.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

Gemini took about a month to review my application. Tried to register in late Dec. - was late Jan. before they OK'ed it. Then, had to call my bank and set up a wire transfer with a special code they gave me for the comments section of the wire. Completed that and now I can buy with ACH but am limited to $500/day. I suppose that limit will go up with time. When you use ACH to buy a coin, they'll give you the coin immediately but you can't withdraw it until the ACH transfer is complete - ~5 days or so. It is nice to have another option to cash out, now though....