ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Betonline btc withdraw

Have solely used bookmaker and bovada for last couple years recently got a nice offer from betonline so i signed up.

Question: to withdraw to bitcoin, do they ask for identifying information like some sites? I don’t mind usually uploading ID etc but it drives me nuts when it’s not clear if they want verifying documentation and they let you request a withdraw, then delay then rejected due to a form missing etc

Any info helpful to people who’ve received btc withdraws from them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Have solely used bookmaker and bovada for last couple years recently got a nice offer from betonline so i signed up.

Question: to withdraw to bitcoin, do they ask for identifying information like some sites? I don’t mind usually uploading ID etc but it drives me nuts when it’s not clear if they want verifying documentation and they let you request a withdraw, then delay then rejected due to a form missing etc

Any info helpful to people who’ve received btc withdraws from them.
    It's not clear as they usually do not ask for ID if you have not used a card to deposit.

But they retain the right to ask, if they see a reason to do so.

Pretty much like any fiat currency book.

If you take a bonus or play poker or use a reversible method to deposit, then you should expect to be IDed now and then. It's not just delaying you, it's to keep the system sound and profitable for the rest of us.