Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I'm off to China in March. Staying with a family in a non-tourist area. Just for a week.

Should be fun trying to work anything out and not get lost!

I almost said no to the offer at first due to that, but now excited about being the total fish out of water and seeing how I manage.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Illini can I get a red Cadillac in Nam???

What are the prices??

Thank You
    you can get anything you wanted.. if its imported 2.5x tax... but they make many cars here with lower tax......you wont need a car.....

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm off to China in March. Staying with a family in a non-tourist area. Just for a week.

Should be fun trying to work anything out and not get lost!

I almost said no to the offer at first due to that, but now excited about being the total fish out of water and seeing how I manage.
    china is one of my favorite places in the world... its very nice, clean, etc etc.. except for Beijing it's a sick city just polluted.. China is my 3rd favorite place in this part of the world.. let meknow where you are going tobe and when, i could meet you for a drink, im close to china and spend a lot of time there..

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illini... can you please expand on your reasoning for investing on Quickcoin... I will do my research for sure... but gimme the cliffnotes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I want to live in Vietnam and a be a King

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    china is one of my favorite places in the world... its very nice, clean, etc etc.. except for Beijing it's a sick city just polluted.. China is my 3rd favorite place in this part of the world.. let meknow where you are going tobe and when, i could meet you for a drink, im close to china and spend a lot of time there..
    Will be staying in Baiyang area outside Beijing to start with. I think from 19th March. They have a car or a motorbike I can use so open to suggestions which direction to head! And I'll be free. Not too interested in tourist spots and they tell me they want to show me the wall and forbidden city first couple of days anyway.

What a weird place to catch up with someone off a gambling forum

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I want to live in Vietnam and a be a King
    Indonesia, on a beach with meals, cleaning and washing done about $100/wk per King.

First 12