MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I am unable to withdraw funds from Dimes via M/G for another couple weeks since I reached my limit. Can I set up a Bitcoin account? Is it easy? Is there anyway to get cash from my BC account after the funds get deposited there?

I know it's been covered several times, and sorry for not paying any attention.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    I am unable to withdraw funds from Dimes via M/G for another couple weeks since I reached my limit. Can I set up a Bitcoin account? Is it easy? Is there anyway to get cash from my BC account after the funds get deposited there?

I know it's been covered several times, and sorry for not paying any attention.
    Easiest way is to join Gemini.com or Coinbase.com as your exchanger (cash in and out) and get yourself verified and bank account linked before making the withdraw.

Then either download the electrum.org wallet or install the Mycellium phone app wallet to use as your private personal wallet to receive funds from the book.

Then request your withdrawal to that wallet and as soon as you see it has been sent, send it on to Gemini or Coinbase.

As soon as they will allow, sell your bitcoin for US$, then transfer it your bank account.

If you don't want to use your bank account, Bitpay.com offer an ATM card you can load with the bitcoin, which is auto-converted to US$, and use like a regular debit card to withdraw or spend.

Or you could just use a Bitcoin ATM to cash out. Withdraw from book to Electrum wallet then walk up to a Bitcoin ATM and cash it out there. This will usually cost about 7% by default. But if you get the phone number off the ATM and call them, people say you can negotiate around 4% fees if planning to be a regualr user.
    Last edited by Optional; 01-22-18 at 07:49 AM.

MMANick

Is your BC address your email?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Dozens of thread about this already... Even more threads about bitcoins in general

Search...

MMANick

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Dozens of thread about this already... Even more threads about bitcoins in general

Search...
    Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks for chiming in? Lol.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks for chiming in? Lol.

Sammy loves you Bro

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Is your BC address your email?
    No. Sounds like you are way behind.

It's long string of random looking characters. And your wallet will offer you a new one for every transfer you make.

Are you in the USA? If so, a good way to get started and learn the procedure is to use your SBR betpoints to buy some bitcoin from our store.

You'll need to open up your Electrum/Mycellium wallet and click receive to get a wallet address.

Then enter that in the order form on SBR and the store will send you that bitcoin.

Once you have it, drop it in a bookmaker or send it to Gemini/Coinbase to learn the cashout procedure.

It can feel confusing before you start. But you will find the basics of it quite easy to understand once you have done it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420