HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cryptos with Doug Polk

Dude has been know to invest heavily for some time now... he finally started making videos...

His poker videos are neat, but I am impressed with his approach on cryptos especially useful since Im thinking about starting a heavy folio

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

How much he paying you to advertise for him? Guys a clown who knows little about crypto, just another youtoober making videos for them adsense revenue!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

The guy certainly knows how to sell himself, that's for sure. I signed up for his site after seeing him at Sugarhouse, haven't watched his vids yet but just the emails alone have titles that keep making me say to myself "man, I have to watch a video of his one of these days."

My guess based on his story is it's all good stuff.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    The guy certainly knows how to sell himself, that's for sure. I signed up for his site after seeing him at Sugarhouse, haven't watched his vids yet but just the emails alone have titles that keep making me say to myself "man, I have to watch a video of his one of these days."
    My guess based on his story is it's all good stuff.
    LOL I subscribed as well... thinking about giving it a shot... especially the PLO Lab

This guy is solid

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Yeah man, very well spoken.Maybe I would've spoken to him at Sugar....

but the 200/400 (or whatever he was playing) guys don't bump heads with the 1/2 guys all that much
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-15-18 at 06:50 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Yeah man, very well spoken.Maybe I would've spoken to him at Sugar....

but the 200/400 (or whatever he was playing) guys don't bump heads with the 1/2 guys all that much
    lol, no shit