littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Interesting read article on Fairlay

Interesting read from last year on Fairlay and Cryotos in general...
    https://bitsonline.com/fairlay-prediction-market-rsk/

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6806

Their site is slow as crap this morning. Kept giving me an error message on my bet. Then when I checked it recorded 4 bets.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

what does this mean? in easy to understand terms ?

While Fairlay’s new front-end user interface is slick and completely revamped, the old interface will remain for those who prefer it.Developers Considering RSK Sidechain and Other Ways to Decentralize

The Fairlay platform is still centralized for now, but the team intends to secure that by putting it on a stable decentralized platform. It’s still considering options, but is looking very closely at Bitcoin sidechain RSK

littlekona

Old interface is the old.fairlay site which is what I still use many times...not sure about the the rest you asked as I’m not that tecky but it may be other coins which they have implemented an exchange within fairlay.....the whole crypto currency thing is very very high tech these guys that run any site, miners, engineers ect are very smart high tech guys....just thought it was interesting article to get some insight on crypto in general not just fairlay.....ripple may be one to look at esp at the low price currently

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    what does this mean? in easy to understand terms ?

While Fairlay’s new front-end user interface is slick and completely revamped, the old interface will remain for those who prefer it.Developers Considering RSK Sidechain and Other Ways to Decentralize

The Fairlay platform is still centralized for now, but the team intends to secure that by putting it on a stable decentralized platform. It’s still considering options, but is looking very closely at Bitcoin sidechain RSK
    Last edited by littlekona; 01-14-18 at 01:01 PM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    Their site is slow as crap this morning. Kept giving me an error message on my bet. Then when I checked it recorded 4 bets.
    New site has been slow all day I get occasional error that may indicate a DDOS attack on there main site....I have been using the old.fairlay site and that is working all morning try that
    Last edited by littlekona; 01-14-18 at 12:58 PM.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO

old.fairlay is not a true mirror. They did not have up all of the matches I needed.

littlekona

old.fairlay is not a true mirror. They did not have up all of the matches I needed.
    Yes U are right...sometimes though if u enter team in search area games pop up...

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO

They weren't up in search. Cost me a couple of hundred bucks. I really don't like the interface. I've been playing online over 20 years and I can't recall an interface I have disliked more.

littlekona

They weren't up in search. Cost me a couple of hundred bucks. I really don't like the interface. I've been playing online over 20 years and I can't recall an interface I have disliked more.
    n

yea it takes some getting used to but after a bit it’s fine...the guys that run are more on the tech side then sports side..interesting article very young guy ceo