juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Does anyone use binance? How do you get rid of the "dust".

If anyone uses binance you will know what I mean. After you sell it only sells to a certain decimal point so after you sell you still have some left over if its notam even number. It doesn't equal 1 so they do not let you sell it. I don't know if that was clear but if anyone uses binance I'm sure they will kno wat I'm talking about.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Dust is in all wallets...it requires high fee to send in regular manor...what i have done in old days of normality is send with a very low fee the dust like 5 sat...it eventually would confirm but of course that is not a option today..

juvunits

I have "dust" sitting in coins that I bought that amounts to 0.995 of a coin but they won't let me sell it because it is not a whole number. That 0.995 amounts to up to 3 dollars in some cases. That's messed up.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    I have "dust" sitting in coins that I bought that amounts to 0.995 of a coin but they won't let me sell it because it is not a whole number. That 0.995 amounts to up to 3 dollars in some cases. That's messed up.
    I have had way more then that like 15$ ....its like loose change its cost more to send so fee is higher and wont let you use....Once BTC fees drop send it to another wallet at real low fee like 10 Sat..ot will take 3 days to clear or more but then be spendable

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I have had way more then that like 15$ ....its like loose change its cost more to send so fee is higher and wont let you use....Once BTC fees drop send it to another wallet at real low fee like 10 Sat..ot will take 3 days to clear or more but then be spendable
    So I can send just the "loose change" to a different wallet?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    So I can send just the "loose change" to a different wallet?
    yes or to to nitro or any place you like...the problem is in todays blockchain there is no way to send it with a fee of say 10 sat as it will never confirm....wait a while and hope fees drop way down to they where that only way I know of.

PS there are dust sweeper programs but I could never get any of them to work....google BTC dust sweeper