KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

bitcoin help needed

I purchase $400 of bitcoin and on my balance it says 386 but is not showing in my wallet. What is going on

bearsfan54
    bearsfan54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2780

Was it on coinbase. If so, mine isn't showing in wallet either. Shows on my dashboard page but not on account page to send

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan54 View Post
    Was it on coinbase. If so, mine isn't showing in wallet either. Shows on my dashboard page but not on account page to send
    Yes with coinbase and tha is exactly what happened with mine. Do you know what is going on?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I know they dont reply fast but have either of you emailed Coinbase to ask yet?

Sounds like a tech glitch there?

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know they dont reply fast but have either of you emailed Coinbase to ask yet?

Sounds like a tech glitch there?

I will do that, what is the best email. Do you think that is something they can fix from their end

KDOWNS

what about using the phone number listed on line

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KDOWNS View Post
    I will do that, what is the best email. Do you think that is something they can fix from their end
    Just regular support email. Just in case they don't know.

It does sound like something they can fix. They have been having a few small problems lately.

I have read they are signing up 100k new accounts per week at the moment, so probably growing pains.

what about using the phone number listed on line
    Definitely. I did not know they had phone support. Let us know how it goes?

(don't forget not to mention gambling when you speak with them. Against their terms of service in case you weren't aware)

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just regular support email. Just in case they don't know.

It does sound like something they can fix. They have been having a few small problems lately.

I have read they are signing up 100k new accounts per week at the moment, so probably growing pains.

Definitely. I did not know they had phone support. Let us know how it goes?

(don't forget not to mention gambling when you speak with them. Against their terms of service in case you weren't aware)
    Thanks Optional for the reply. I did get in touch on the phone with them after 1 hr and 15 min hold but I knew it would be like that. Talked to a rep and they had never heard of this before. They were going to make this high priority for the payment guy to look at. Ill let you when fixed.

KDOWNS

Just wanted to give an update on what happened with this

Like I posted earlier, I did call coinbase on the number listed online, and the lady I spoke to got things done. She made a high priority ticket because of what happened, and 2 hrs after I spoke to her, the issue was fixed, and I now have been able to send it to my wallet. There is finally phone support for coinbase, and it works.

Just FYI Be prepared to hold for a while, and do not discouraged if you get we have high call volume, and cannot help right now, just keep trying to get in line to hold. Like I said It will probably be a long hold, but they will pick up, and help you if it is an issue on their end.

Optional

Just wanted to give an update on what happened with this

Like I posted earlier, I did call coinbase on the number listed online, and the lady I spoke to got things done. She made a high priority ticket because of what happened, and 2 hrs after I spoke to her, the issue was fixed, and I now have been able to send it to my wallet. There is finally phone support for coinbase, and it works.

Just FYI Be prepared to hold for a while, and do not discouraged if you get we have high call volume, and cannot help right now, just keep trying to get in line to hold. Like I said It will probably be a long hold, but they will pick up, and help you if it is an issue on their end.
    Good news and thanks for the phone support info

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan54 View Post
    Did you get your issue taken care of

bearsfan54
    bearsfan54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2780

I did thanks for asking. I didn't call, but it was fixed. Cost me about $200 though because the price dropped while they had to fix this