jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Anyone Play At Betcoin?

Does anyone like this book? Very confusing to bet sports there, seems they could have made it a lot easier. Played there for a little while but couldnt take it anymore. Didnt find explanations of certain things there like single, combo, and system. Time consuming enough calculating bitcoin bets since bitcoin changes rapidly, but here you deal with betcoins. If you use this book how often do you use it and is it your main book?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15262

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Does anyone like this book? Very confusing to bet sports there, seems they could have made it a lot easier. Played there for a little while but couldnt take it anymore. Didnt find explanations of certain things there like single, combo, and system. Time consuming enough calculating bitcoin bets since bitcoin changes rapidly, but here you deal with betcoins. If you use this book how often do you use it and is it your main book?
    My live betting book. You may see 70 markets live betting in the NHL and 40 live in the NBA.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would stay away from all bitcoin books

Just zero value to play there

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I started playing at Nitrogen Sorts a while back. It has some pluses and minuses. BTC deposit was easy and I've made a couple of withdrawals with no problems. Slightly more than half my NFL wagers are with them because of better lines. You need to make some quick mental calculations to make sure your wagers are sized properly in USD equivilents.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I started playing at Nitrogen Sorts a while back. It has some pluses and minuses. BTC deposit was easy and I've made a couple of withdrawals with no problems. Slightly more than half my NFL wagers are with them because of better lines. You need to make some quick mental calculations to make sure your wagers are sized properly in USD equivilents.
    Most of my plays are with Nitrogen too.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5822

I have used Betcoin and played poker there...The site itself is kinda hard to maneuver around but they do have a excellent live betting platform...I have had some issues with them as a few times the sports side is down for maintenance for days at a time and I have had grading errors but they always corrected when i contacted... Withdrawals are anywhere from half hour to a day plus sometimes as they tell me that they have to do manual and verify since I play poker there..Overall I'd say they are C+

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would stay away from all bitcoin books

Just zero value to play there
    Zero Value? Come on now! many BTC books offer Better odds, Faster payouts plus BTC continues to go up in value

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Just seems Betcoin made their site hard to interpret purposely or perhaps the language used there is common to Euros or common to horse players, perhaps its horse lingo. Beautiful animations to suck you in then lol, for those who have no problems there kudos to you. I like Nitrogen, only thing about betting btc is that youre constantly whipping out the calculator to determine how much to bet other than that Nitrogen is cool with me, some of the games take a while to be graded thats another thing. Lol I keep thinking of things, also nothing more than 7 pt teasers and ties lose, that ties lose is yucky.

littlekona

once you get used to conversion its easy i use the 10% trick.. so I take 10% of aprox value of which is .01BTC and that is aprox 110$ and then go from there....Nitrogen is def one of my top 3 books but I will say they do a horrible job on live wagers...horrible selection...The thing I hate most is not being able to parlay second half wagers too or anything listed under "live" that is actually at half time...Like last night I could not parlay second half of eagles v seaHawks spread and over under...they need to allow that...thats my only real big gripe w them

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

joke book

tiny limits from the very beginning

limited me after a dozen bets to 5 mBTC

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    joke book

tiny limits from the very beginning

limited me after a dozen bets to 5 mBTC
    same happen to a friend of mine few months ago. these books should just come out and say "pro bettors not welcm"

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Lol i just realized that this is an old post...Lonnie.....

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Has anyone used this book recently? Any thoughts on them?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post
    Has anyone used this book recently? Any thoughts on them?
    Use them daily. Very fast payouts.

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Use them daily. Very fast payouts.
    Thanks, wasn't expecting that.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

They paid a withdraw three times to me once. Requested a large amount and they sent the payment 3x. Was quite the pleasant surprise. This was 1-2 years ago and they were rather slow for a btc book (24 hour withdrawals).

Not sure how they are now, I don't play there anymore.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I have used Betcoin and played poker there...The site itself is kinda hard to maneuver around but they do have a excellent live betting platform...I have had some issues with them as a few times the sports side is down for maintenance for days at a time and I have had grading errors but they always corrected when i contacted... Withdrawals are anywhere from half hour to a day plus sometimes as they tell me that they have to do manual and verify since I play poker there..Overall I'd say they are C+
    My withdrawals are under 15 minutes but I don't play poker. I've been playing there since 2013 and they've gone through many changes. There have been plenty of hiccups but all has been smooth for a year or so with the exception of a grading issue. They list teams European style 1 and 2. The line always applies to team 1. It can be a little confusing to Americans. One time it was reversed for me.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 04-05-19 at 01:44 AM.