MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Fall of Bitcoin: Terrorists

Bitcoin is going up fast. I was reading about a report how terrorists are starting to use bitcoin now because of the ease of anonymity.

I am guessing as soon as a major terrorist attack is funded by bitcoin, countries will start banning its use in their countries and that will be the end of Bitcoin. I also read that the main reason the american government has not closed in on bitcoin is because they themselves are using bitcoin for many illegal transactions such as arming certain militia groups etc. Its only a matter of time before a major terrorist attack gets funded via bitcoin.

What can bitcoin do to avoid terrorists from using it? Probably nothing because if it won't bitcoin if they start making it more like fiat currency.

Bitcoin is great for day trading and for short term investing but I would never keep very large sum long term there.

I was very reluctant on getting into bitcoin but recently i got in to withdraw some of my balance from betcris. When i withddrew i cashed out right away. But when bitcoin fell earlier i withdrew $3500 in bitcoin when bitcoin was sinking earlier.....it came as 1 bitcoin at that time but soon after the withdrawal it fell as low as almost $3k. Now its $6400. I just left that bitcoin in my wallet account just to see what happens because i was reading about some bitcoin pushers saying how bitcoin can grow to million haha. I don't believe it but i never believed it will come this high, so i decided to leave 1 bitcoin in my wallet just in case, so far its good, almost doubled the value in less than a month.

But how do you keep terrorists fuk from using bitcoin? is that a concern for any of you big time bitcoin investors?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ok but what is spread and are taking them ML???

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

take the over

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

looking at some first half props now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

alluhau akbar.....

there ya go....

buy in twenty minutes

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

I'm sure terrorists are using it to move money. Criminals and hackers definitely use it. Ransomware attacks especially.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

You nor anyone else really knows whats gonna happen with bitcoin nothing like this has been seen before you may have your thoughts but that's about it thoughts like everyone else if you think Bitcoin is gonna poof in one day that's not going to happen can only see it getting bigger and bigger hardly anybody even knows about it yet. think about it man future = Bitcoin imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Bitcoin is going up fast. I was reading about a report how terrorists are starting to use bitcoin now because of the ease of anonymity.

I am guessing as soon as a major terrorist attack is funded by bitcoin, countries will start banning its use in their countries and that will be the end of Bitcoin. I also read that the main reason the american government has not closed in on bitcoin is because they themselves are using bitcoin for many illegal transactions such as arming certain militia groups etc. Its only a matter of time before a major terrorist attack gets funded via bitcoin.

What can bitcoin do to avoid terrorists from using it? Probably nothing because if it won't bitcoin if they start making it more like fiat currency.

Bitcoin is great for day trading and for short term investing but I would never keep very large sum long term there.

I was very reluctant on getting into bitcoin but recently i got in to withdraw some of my balance from betcris. When i withddrew i cashed out right away. But when bitcoin fell earlier i withdrew $3500 in bitcoin when bitcoin was sinking earlier.....it came as 1 bitcoin at that time but soon after the withdrawal it fell as low as almost $3k. Now its $6400. I just left that bitcoin in my wallet account just to see what happens because i was reading about some bitcoin pushers saying how bitcoin can grow to million haha. I don't believe it but i never believed it will come this high, so i decided to leave 1 bitcoin in my wallet just in case, so far its good, almost doubled the value in less than a month.

But how do you keep terrorists fuk from using bitcoin? is that a concern for any of you big time bitcoin investors?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Probably will be more regulated within a few years

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Hopefully not that's the whole reason why bitcoin was made.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Hopefully not that's the whole reason why bitcoin was made.
    To facilitate criminal activity?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It could be as close to the STOCK MARKET CRASH OF 1929 if you're holding plenty of Bitcoins....

Or....

The greatest investment project of the century.

Just like a poster just mentioned... no way of really knowing.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Let's face it its something there no investment where ur gonna buy 100 bucks worth of something and 8 years later it be worth millions if you bought it at the beg period nothing so it's def something big how big what's going to happen in the future wouldn't we all like to no the answer to that.

MaddyMax

You nor anyone else really knows whats gonna happen with bitcoin nothing like this has been seen before you may have your thoughts but that's about it thoughts like everyone else if you think Bitcoin is gonna poof in one day that's not going to happen can only see it getting bigger and bigger hardly anybody even knows about it yet. think about it man future = Bitcoin imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm sure terrorists are using it to move money. Criminals and hackers definitely use it. Ransomware attacks especially.
    I read some good papers and insights from reliable people when i did my research. Here are some puzzling things i read:

- usa or us government tops the amount of illegal money transferred. Mainly for funding mililitas and other groups.
    - the reason u.s is turning blind eye for now is because of the above, bitcoin is making their task much easier
    - other terrorists groups that are not affiliated with usa are starting to use bitcoin at a much higher rate over the last few months
    - high possibility of bitcoin transaction being connected to a major future terrorist attack
    - us government planning to control the crash of bitcoin and profit from it. i.e. they will let it grow cash out, then purposely link bitcoin to terrorism to ban bitcoin and force most western world to ban bitcoin.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

And your smarter then that right? there's criminal activity in anything that has $$ involved you gonna regulate where ever doller bill in the world is it every second of the day? Criminal activity has been going on for decades with what cash money. See banks don;t like bitcoin because there a HUGE threat and what makes the world go around that's right banks....That's why you see the owner of goldman sacs downplaying bitcoin and this n that they no Bitcoin has al the potential to be a game changer. "Reliable" sources lol riiight something your read online sounds legit BINGO what's one thing they can try and do to somehow try and get reglations on Bitcoin is exactly what u just stated above "terrorist" the word the scares U.S. citizens and would do anythingg to be protected lol please go feed that bullshit to someone else.

MaddyMax

Let's face it its something there no investment where ur gonna buy 100 bucks worth of something and 8 years later it be worth millions if you bought it at the beg period nothing so it's def something big how big what's going to happen in the future wouldn't we all like to no the answer to that.
    i don't think anyone who bought bitcoin around under $100 is still holding on to it with the exception of maybe creators behind bitcoin. most who bought it that low cashed out and bougt again and higher price and maybe some held a few bitcoin just to see.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Kind of.

I think the seed of the idea was to allow free exchange of money without govt interference and middle man fees. Arising out the HYIP craze of the 1990s.

Cash was already pretty good for criminal activity but we needed an electronic way to transfer cash around like we do handing bills to each other.

I guess you think we should outlaw cash too as that's the methid most drug transactions happen in eh? Lets deride cash and crypto currencies and call for complete surveillance of all your money movemets. So govt or police or whoever can go back and create a picture of your life and your habits and your purchases any time they like.... surely that sort of data wont be used to make unfair assumptions about you and see you self-control what you do and say as a result eh!

Yeah yeah... bitcoin could be used by criminals, so please please Mr Govt you go ahead and move faster to tracking every transaction that happens. We dont need privacy in this internet age. Lets just give up eh D2B!!!3

"I waana wanna be a lemmming"

MaddyMax

And your smarter then that right? there's criminal activity in anything that has $$ involved you gonna regulate where ever doller bill in the world is it every second of the day? Criminal activity has been going on for decades with what cash money. See banks don;t like bitcoin because there a HUGE threat and what makes the world go around that's right banks....That's why you see the owner of goldman sacs downplaying bitcoin and this n that they no Bitcoin has al the potential to be a game changer.
    when paypal started it was used by all criminals. paypal policies used to be very lose. you can create an account with fake name, fake id, get millions in money and use paypal debit card to withdraw money from any atm. but eventually government stepped in and now paypal is almost like any other bank with all the verification process. paypal lasted years before goverment stepped in and controlled it too much. now paypal debit is pretty much non existent in every developed country and most developing countries.

paypal was used mainly by mafias and drug cartels to wash money.

now with bitcoin its being used by even bigger organizations and it will only take terrorists to cause countries to close in on bitcoin.

Optional

I was reading about a report how terrorists are starting to use bitcoin now because of the ease of anonymity
    If terrorists are "just starting" to use bitcoin for transferring money they are about 5 years behind the curve. Should be easy to catch out dumbasses that far out of touch!

I think whatever you read that lead you to that conclusion can be deemed that far out of touch too.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

PayPal and Bitcoin are not even closeeeeee to being the same thing.
    Bitcoin don't have a owner/owners

when paypal started it was used by all criminals. paypal policies used to be very lose. you can create an account with fake name, fake id, get millions in money and use paypal debit card to withdraw money from any atm. but eventually government stepped in and now paypal is almost like any other bank with all the verification process. paypal lasted years before goverment stepped in and controlled it too much. now paypal debit is pretty much non existent in every developed country and most developing countries.

paypal was used mainly by mafias and drug cartels to wash money.

now with bitcoin its being used by even bigger organizations and it will only take terrorists to cause countries to close in on bitcoin.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Kind of.

I think the seed of the idea was to allow free exchange of money without govt interference and middle man fees. Arising out the HYIP craze of the 1990s.

Cash was already pretty good for criminal activity but we needed an electronic way to transfer cash around like we do handing bills to each other.

I guess you think we should outlaw cash too as that's the methid most drug transactions happen in eh? Lets deride cash and crypto currencies and call for complete surveillance of all your money movemets. So govt or police or whoever can go back and create a picture of your life and your habits and your purchases any time they like.... surely that sort of data wont be used to make unfair assumptions about you and see you self-control what you do and say as a result eh!

Yeah yeah... bitcoin could be used by criminals, so please please Mr Govt you go ahead and move faster to tracking every transaction that happens. We dont need privacy in this internet age. Lets just give up eh D2B!!!3

Deep breath buddy. I didn't give an opinion. I was just asking if that was what he was referring to.

MaddyMax

Kind of.

government doesnt need to track every transaction. all they have to do is just ban banks from taking money from any of these wallets or exchanges.

when they banned online betting in usa, government didn't check everyone bets, they just passed a law banning banks from transferring money for gambling purposes. yes, online gambling still exists but all the big real time bettors quit or moved...the ones remaining are borke degenerates making $100 bets.

they can do similar to bitcoin. bitcoin certainly will still continue to exist but it will be small time compared to what it is now and the value of bitcoin will shrink.

never underestimate the power of the government.

Optional

government doesnt need to track every transaction. all they have to do is just ban banks from taking money from any of these wallets or exchanges.

when they banned online betting in usa, government didn't check everyone bets, they just passed a law banning banks from transferring money for gambling purposes. yes, online gambling still exists but all the big real time bettors quit or moved...the ones remaining are borke degenerates making $100 bets.

they can do similar to bitcoin. bitcoin certainly will still continue to exist but it will be small time compared to what it is now and the value of bitcoin will shrink.

never underestimate the power of the government.
    Govt doesn't need to track every transaction but that is where it is heading worldwide.

And people like you parroting the brain washing, "oh no the terrorists might use cash or bitcoin or paypal or whatever", are the dumb asses that will see it happen.

You and the rest of the lemmings that want to talk about how we need to be afraid of everything and need the govt to ban bitcoin are the #1 public enemy of freedom for the future.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Govt doesn't need to track every transaction but that is where it is heading worldwide.

And people like you parroting the brain washing, "oh no the terrorists might use cash or bitcoin or paypal or whatever", are the dumb asses that will see it happen.

You and the rest of the lemmings that want to talk about how we need to be afraid of everything and need the govt to ban bitcoin are the #1 public enemy of freedom for the future.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1240

blackmarkets hackers etc etc run because of bitcoin terrorists already using it

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

How Much was 1 Bitcoin Worth in 2009?

Bitcoin was not traded on any exchanges in 2009. Its first recorded price was in 2010. Technically, Bitcoin was worth $0 in 2009 during its very first year of existence!
    How Much was 1 Bitcoin Worth in 2010?

Bitcoin's price never topped $1 in 2010! Its highest price for the year was just $0.39!
    https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

There are a few cryptos that had meteoric rises but BTC increased the most.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

There are other cyrptos used for illegal purposes that can hide your identity more than bitcoin.