Cabaldwin3
    Cabaldwin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Nitrogen lines crash

Every Saturday (not sure about sunday) from a hour before kickoff the lines go down for football and other sports. It is very frustrating and makes no sense. They are a pretty decent size book now and cant correct the server problem. As far as cashier and every other aspect the site is AWESOME. The grading is pretty slow, but I can accept that whenever everything else runs smooth. Payouts are done usually within 10 minutes. I can see this being an issue maybe one saturday and then i would figure they would work on the solution. They dont seem to care and its beyond frustrating. I know im not the only one who is frustrated....just visit the site live chat. With the slow grading and unavailable lines on A SATURDAY, how do they continue to be rated so high?

Jknight
    Jknight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 868

This happened to me last weekend, ruined my Sunday. The payouts is the only thing going for them. I can never get grades in nfl, so frustrating . So I moved to 5 dimes, the "if" button helps a lot and makes them for me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

at best B- book

stay away

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaldwin3 View Post
    Every Saturday (not sure about sunday) from a hour before kickoff the lines go down for football and other sports. It is very frustrating and makes no sense. They are a pretty decent size book now and cant correct the server problem. As far as cashier and every other aspect the site is AWESOME. The grading is pretty slow, but I can accept that whenever everything else runs smooth. Payouts are done usually within 10 minutes. I can see this being an issue maybe one saturday and then i would figure they would work on the solution. They dont seem to care and its beyond frustrating. I know im not the only one who is frustrated....just visit the site live chat. With the slow grading and unavailable lines on A SATURDAY, how do they continue to be rated so high?
    sucks as I was affected too...I am fairly confident that what is happening are small DDoS attacks at precise times of high volume...it happened to me on other offshore account too plus US based fantasy sites the last few weeks right before game time..