shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Nitrogen

Anybody else bet here? I can't do it anymore. Almost every wager I have to ask to be graded and even then it takes 2 hours plus and I miss games this is worse than 1995 when offshore started? I'm moving elsewhere for next weeks games.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6794

Everything I go to bet says "betting on hold". Why even list the match if you don't intend to take wagers.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I don't mind the slow grading as long as payouts continue to be 20 minutes and under.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by shopp View Post
    Anybody else bet here? I can't do it anymore. Almost every wager I have to ask to be graded and even then it takes 2 hours plus and I miss games this is worse than 1995 when offshore started? I'm moving elsewhere for next weeks games.
    If you didn't go all in every wager you wouldnt need the money for the next bet

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Never had an issue with them (only bet NFL on them and they usually grade within 20 minutes). I just haven't used them recently because bitcoin has been too damn volatile so I don't want my $50 bet turning into $20 in 2 days (currently in their free and a paid survivor pool though). Payouts have always been under 20 minutes for me.

One of the criticisms I will give is sometimes it can be hard to find CFB action and their website isn't great layout wise so it can be hard to find the props or other exotic bets.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

no need to play there anymore

ALL GREAT BOOKS DEAL IN BITCOIN NOW

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I do agree with the grading. No excuse for them to take hours to grade a game. And they really don't know what they are doing when they grade because a lot of times they will grade games first that ended way after games that were played earlier. Also I think it will get worse because they reduced the minimum bet to .0001. So most likely more games to grade now.