kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Heritage BTC payout

Wow, requested a $500 payout this morning via BTC. The transaction is already on the blockchains network, but they only paid 5sat/B (fees is $0.05), unfreakingbelievable!!! How long do you think it will confirmed? Does Heritage needs to increase the fees, so their customers can get the money faster? Thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Yes that sounds like the lowest possible fee to be processed. But bitcoinfees.21.co still estimate it will be confirmed within the next 3 blocks, or 4 hours max.
    Points Awarded:

kaliboyz gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes that sounds like the lowest possible fee to be processed. But bitcoinfees.21.co still estimate it will be confirmed within the next 3 blocks, or 4 hours max.
    Thanks Optional, you're very helpful!

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

It seems like all my Heritage cashouts hit my wallet at 430pm no matter when my cashout request is made.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

BTC

We've committed to provide Bitcoin as a FREE payout solution for all customers because we think its a valuable resource.

We've increased the frequency in the times we send to consider the time for customers to have the funds confirmed in their wallets. We've also included weekend payouts to provide greater flexibility and access to funds for those customers using BTC exclusively.

All Bitcoin payouts are paid the same day, therefore we ask that customer complete their requests early to ensure speedy delivery of payouts.

We hope Free and same day is acceptable to most.

Insider!

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    We've committed to provide Bitcoin as a FREE payout solution for all customers because we think its a valuable resource.

We've increased the frequency in the times we send to consider the time for customers to have the funds confirmed in their wallets. We've also included weekend payouts to provide greater flexibility and access to funds for those customers using BTC exclusively.

All Bitcoin payouts are paid the same day, therefore we ask that customer complete their requests early to ensure speedy delivery of payouts.

Insider!
    Thanks Insider, you always help alot of people on here! FYI, I requested mine at 6am CST. Would be nice if you guys increase the fees when create a payout transaction. Thanks for the response! Heritage is always an A book.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

The struggle part is I can't even accelerate the transaction because the fee is too low. Wow

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Confirmed, 7 hours later
    Last edited by Waterstpub87; 09-07-17 at 08:29 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    The struggle part is I can't even accelerate the transaction because the fee is too low. Wow
    Once it's picked up it cant be accelerated so a higher fee would not help with that.

If you did want to try to hurry it up, you can try re-sending it to yourself with a higher fee as soon as it appears unconfirmed in your wallet.

Books using the minimum fee that will work to get it there that day is probably pretty sensible. If they do 1000 payouts per week it would cost an additional $150,000/yr just to use todays optimum fee and maybe get it there in under 1 hour instead of 4. Not worth it.

Maybe improving the system so players have the option to choose if they want to pay a withdraw fee would be a good step forward though.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Hell yeah it is!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SHANSTER72

scavsiu8
    scavsiu8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Insider!
    Hope is the wrong word, KNOW is better. Thanks for everything that you do.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Wow, requested a $500 payout this morning via BTC. The transaction is already on the blockchains network, but they only paid 5sat/B (fees is $0.05), unfreakingbelievable!!! How long do you think it will confirmed? Does Heritage needs to increase the fees, so their customers can get the money faster? Thanks.
    SBR paid the same fee yesterday, but I got it in 15 minutes. Some of that was luck and that I timed it when there were fewer overall unconfirmed transactions. Same day sounds pretty reasonable, though I can understand worrying that it could take a couple of days.

Only thing you could do is check here and try to time it when the unconfirmed transactions are low in that 1-30 range, now that you know the fee they will use. I would say somewhere around 4000 if you really need it quickly.