Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

COINBASE........Does anyone know?

They will not accept my Debit card from my Bank(I think its Blocked)
    Does anyone know......If they will accept a reloadable card from Wal-Mart??

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I signed up today ,they have 2 options a credit or debit card (must be 3D secured) whatever that means , or you can do a sepa bank transfer

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why you depositing like that? Deposit threw bookmaker withdrawal to intermediate wallet via there bitcoin payout then transfer to coinbase it's really that simple

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why you depositing like that? Deposit threw bookmaker withdrawal to intermediate wallet via there bitcoin payout then transfer to coinbase it's really that simple
    I wanted to buy more BITCOIN.....without waiting 4-5 days from my Bank

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Knowing how coinbase is I highly doubt it. I would say why don't you ask coinbase but they take over 30 days to respond on average. And I am pretty sure they only allow actual cred cards not debit cards for instant purchase.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You have to go through the bank account hook up. They start you with a $250 a week max or at least they used to. Comical really. But keep pressing for increases and they will slowly come.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    I wanted to buy more BITCOIN.....without waiting 4-5 days from my Bank
    Yah exactly how much is the daily limit on a book? Like 4K deposit cash into the book....then immediately request a bitcoin payout....bookmaker average around 4 hours tell its in my bread wallet then just send that to coinbase and boom you got your bitcoin might loose small fee on transfer from bread but it's not to much....this way you don't have to even buy shit from coinbase and deal with there bs idk why more people don't just do this

Jowframs

Thanx Pilebuck

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Thanx Pilebuck
    No problem, just be aware bookmaker has time frames for payouts so I believe it's m-f 9am 9pm est

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Anyone else have trouble with coinbase on mobile? I can't get my usd wallet address when I'm on mobile but I can get it when I log onto a computer

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Guys I strongly suggest everyone to get rid of coinbase. I have over 2k tied up in coinbase. They locked my account for no fuken reason and I have sent them at least 8 emails last 2 months on why my account is locked and when will I have access again... I have yet to get a reply...

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    Guys I strongly suggest everyone to get rid of coinbase. I have over 2k tied up in coinbase. They locked my account for no fuken reason and I have sent them at least 8 emails last 2 months on why my account is locked and when will I have access again... I have yet to get a reply...
    Huh were you going threw intermediate wallet?

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Huh were you going threw intermediate wallet?
    No I wasn't. I downloaded the app on my phone and when I logged in it said it was locked.... I just hate there isn't a number you can call for help...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I hope you get your cash man. I agree... Coinbase is a dump.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thats so shot. switch banks

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

No I wasn't. I downloaded the app on my phone and when I logged in it said it was locked.... I just hate there isn't a number you can call for help...
    what are the alternatives to CB? regarding buying --- other wallet --- book(deposit)////book --- other wallet --- CB(withdrawal)

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    what are the alternatives to CB? regarding buying --- other wallet --- book(deposit)////book --- other wallet --- CB(withdrawal)
    To tell you the truth I haven't really done anymore research after this experience... I just want access to my account and cash out. Can you imagine if I had 200k tied in this shit and this happen?

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I hope you get your cash man. I agree... Coinbase is a dump.
    Thanks man I'll keep you posted if I do. What sucks to is I already flipped my money 100%

themike78

I got the same problem. Can't log into account for over a year because I changed phones. Customer service is non existent. I highly recommend nobody use this dump. If you ever have a problem with your account customer service will not respond. They might send you some automated email response months later that are of no use though. Glad I only lost about a hundred with this scam place.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

CB has gone to shitt

Dont use them any longer

pilebuck13

Sammy who you use

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

What is up with coinbase. I just purchased bitcoin from them and they said it would be available in 10 days. Is this the norm? I used to use a different service. I last made a BTC purchase from coinbase about a year ago. I purchased it through my debit card. I thought the access would be instant. Now I have to wait 10 days and can't bet on any games this week or next week. Beware of coinbase. If this is now the norm, then I may need to find someone else to buy BTC from.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Gemini.com is similar, cheaper and slighty better support.

Also, if available try choosing a Wire instead of ACH funding. Should be overnight instead of 5 bus days.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by YellowCurious View Post
    What is up with coinbase. I just purchased bitcoin from them and they said it would be available in 10 days. Is this the norm? I used to use a different service. I last made a BTC purchase from coinbase about a year ago. I purchased it through my debit card. I thought the access would be instant. Now I have to wait 10 days and can't bet on any games this week or next week. Beware of coinbase. If this is now the norm, then I may need to find someone else to buy BTC from.

Yeah there is really no reason for 10 days. Another reason why coinbase is garbage. The funds are usually debited from your bank account the next day at the latest. No reason to make you wait 10 days. I hope everyone quits using coinbase and they go out of business. They deserve it just for being so dam cheap they won't even hire any customer support reps. Complete scumbags.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

very well put Mike!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have zero issues with it

transfer money with credit card instant

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

If I knew it was 10 days I would have never bought BTC from them. I can't bet now until mid September. Just frustrating with all these college football games going on this week and NFL starting next week. Never use coinbase again!!!

themike78

Yeah it's to bad circle is not around anymore. With them you could buy with your bank account and the Bitcoin was given to you instantly. The money wasn't even taken out of your bank account until 5 days later. It was the best. I think a lot of people probably screwed them on that though.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

I just filed a complaint to the BBB...you should do the same Mike

themike78

I just filed a complaint to the BBB...you should do the same Mike
    I actually did a few days ago. The BBB has always helped me get refunded with scam companies like coinbase and with numerous banks and payPal. These fukin places are horrible and will steal from anyone they can. If coinbase doesn't respond to complaint I will look into class action lawsuit. Do some research and look up all of the complaints about coinbase. It is horrible what they are doing.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Not saying Coinbase is good. But that is just drama queen city.

Gee wow, increased from 6 complaints the year before, to a few hundred.

Anyone think their business may have grown by 4700% in that time too.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

yeah idk what all the talk about trashing coinbase. credit card deposits are instant

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    yeah idk what all the talk about trashing coinbase. credit card deposits are instant
    That's great. Just hope that you don't ever have some type of issue with them because their customer service is non existent. If you ever get locked out of your account you are locked out for life. They will not help you. Also their fees are increasing. Just a greedy place that does not care about it's customers.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Signed up for Kraken, is that better than coinbase?

12 Last