Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I wouldn't take any bonuses - Rollovers are 10X on entire deposit.
    Also, seems the easiest way to get your $ to them might be a cashiers check. Heritage will reimburse fees and you can avoid Bitcoin. Plus you can get a free payout each month via check. If you deposit Bitcoin, withdrawals are sent back via BC, I believe.
    Cashiers check? Damn, might as well try pigeon carrier. ** is the quickest/easiest way. and yes if you deposit with BTC you have to withdraw with BTC, which is very easy and virtually anonymous if you know what you're doing.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cashiers check? Damn, might as well try pigeon carrier. ** is the quickest/easiest way. and yes if you deposit with BTC you have to withdraw with BTC, which is very easy and virtually anonymous if you know what you're doing.
    Almost impossible to remain anonymous with Bitcoin. No way. But who cares unless you are cashing out millions of dollars.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no excuses not to know about bitcoin now

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

bill save that money for vegas man

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Almost impossible to remain anonymous with Bitcoin. No way. But who cares unless you are cashing out millions of dollars.
    Huh? There are many ways to remain anonymous with Bitcoin. I believe there's a thread here on the subject.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? There are many ways to remain anonymous with Bitcoin. I believe there's a thread here on the subject.
    Yeah sure there is. But guess what?When you convert it to cash its no longer anonymous. It is impossible. Bitcoin is not this anonymous thing like everyone thinks. I mean just look at all the exchanges. They want i.ds utility bills dna samples. How exactly is that anonymous?

First 12