Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

BTC books with total anonymity

I have a friend who would like to get into sports wagering but is a bit paranoid about their privacy. It would seem that a BTC only book would be the way to go. Are their any reliable ones that won't ever require ID information?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nitrogen Sports...

Didn't ask me anything.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah Nitrogen probably the best. I trust them the most. Pretty much all you do is click one button which is open new account and your ready to bet. No bonuses or nothing but who cares they pay fast.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Fairlay
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave evo34 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The risk if course is US$ balance will fluctuate with BTC price. Make sure your friend understands that fully and he thinks that is worth the price of anonymity.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Nitrogen and Betcoin are my favorite two.

Nitrogen has a free survivor contest that pays .5 BTC. Who knows what .5 BTC will be worth at that time. $1750 right now.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Tell me more about betcoin. Pretty nice?

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I have a friend who would like to get into sports wagering but is a bit paranoid about their privacy. It would seem that a BTC only book would be the way to go. Are their any reliable ones that won't ever require ID information?
    Hi, Bsims, nice to see ya, buddy.

I completely agree with the board's mentions:

1. Nitrogensports.com is a great, standard, fixed lines BTC book that requires no ID. There's no deposit bonus, but they do run free bet promos for .01 / .02 BTC free plays every couple of weeks.

2. Cloudbet.com is another standard, fixed lines BTC book that doesn't require ID (except maybe a birthday(?), which your friend can of course lie about if he wants). Ignore Cloudbet's initial deposit bonus program; it's so hard to qualify for, it's basically got no value.

3. Fairlay.com: Another excellent, anonymous, BTC betting book, this one in exchange form, like Betfair.

4. Betcoin: I don't use them, myself, but if Raiders says they rock, then I'm sure they do.

5. Onehash.com: There's a little known no ID BTC book I love called Onehash, but its bets are in the parimutuel format (like horse racing). That's great for special bets like politics, because dumb money moves the lines on a 1 to 1 basis with smart money. They also offer an actually achievable 100% initial deposit bonus, up to 1 BTC.