Thood1959
    Thood1959's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

5Dimes asking for same informations agin and again

Hello,

upon now we did not have any problem with 5Dimes since most of other foreign bookers are not available in our country and 5Dimes is and also supports BTC so me and some friends from betting community decided to start using it.

When I tried to withdraw as usually using BTC , they asked me for scanned copy of ID (which I already sent them last time I was withdrawing as they requested it..) , so I sent them same copy again and then they asked for selfie with ID next to face (well enough is enough but what I can do, bookies can ask and do whatever they can and we have no words against them) .. so i sent them also selfie. Not to mention that it takes them more then 48 hours for reply. After I sent them selfie, I was waiting 3 days then they asked for transaction details as usually and after another 2 days they again asked for copy of ID. And this is not only me, all my friends are having almost same problem. I guess they started to behave like jerks not wanting to pay.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Thood1959 View Post
    Hello,

upon now we did not have any problem with 5Dimes since most of other foreign bookers are not available in our country and 5Dimes is and also supports BTC so me and some friends from betting community decided to start using it.

When I tried to withdraw as usually using BTC , they asked me for scanned copy of ID (which I already sent them last time I was withdrawing as they requested it..) , so I sent them same copy again and then they asked for selfie with ID next to face (well enough is enough but what I can do, bookies can ask and do whatever they can and we have no words against them) .. so i sent them also selfie. Not to mention that it takes them more then 48 hours for reply. After I sent them selfie, I was waiting 3 days then they asked for transaction details as usually and after another 2 days they again asked for copy of ID. And this is not only me, all my friends are having almost same problem. I guess they started to behave like jerks not wanting to pay.
    Ask for a face to face with Tony. Stand up guy.

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Hello,

I've never understood 5d's A+ rating here. They do everything every other book does: slash your limits, then show you the door.

In addition, they unleash a swarm of spyware onto your computer called IESNARE / MPSNARE which is so invasive of privacy that it's been banned in the UK.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Hello,

You might find that someone from your region has done something that is making them want to check you all.

If you have not taken bonuses or all bet the same games all the time it should be fine.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Any 5D users.... it's a hit or miss in regards to extra verification. That's why I never complain anymore...

I've had 3 consecutive po's with verification....

I've had 3 consecutive po's without verification...

strange operation over there. I think they just flip coins.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Any 5D users.... it's a hit or miss in regards to extra verification. That's why I never complain anymore...

I've had 3 consecutive po's with verification....

I've had 3 consecutive po's without verification...

strange operation over there. I think they just flip coins.
    Definitely random, but no doubt they do it simply as a way to stall and delay your payout hoping you'll lose it all during the waiting process.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

i havent even recieved a email from them after b 24+ hrs after requesting

use to BOL btc which is a few hrs process total....and never had to provide an ID and ive never even deposited there!

step it up dimes

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

btc payoutshere always a shit show?

3rd day still says "requested"

never any emails sent to me at all yet this morning i ask, and they claim i sent some confirmation email yesterday?

i get wires faster than this

just horrible

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    btc payoutshere always a shit show?

3rd day still says "requested"

never any emails sent to me at all yet this morning i ask, and they claim i sent some confirmation email yesterday?

i get wires faster than this

just horrible
    You should have received a (completely unnecessary) confirmation email from them, that you have to return confirming the BTC address you want to be paid out to. Maybe that's the hold up?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    You should have received a (completely unnecessary) confirmation email from them, that you have to return confirming the BTC address you want to be paid out to. Maybe that's the hold up?
    they said it was sent @130pm(est) to my bypay card address

has never taken more than 1-2 hrs to hit it, always get a email saying a transaction was created even b4 funds get there and havent heard anything

my worst nightmare for this as im NOT up on btc yet and what to do..

cant they see it hasnt been paid to the address yet???

at BOL i gave wrong address even once but they just cancelled it and refunded and waited for a new one

i didnt keep the address bitpay card gave me but dimes says its sent but can take 24 hrs? just seems odd bitpay emails when its created and havent heard a thing

frustrated as hell

thank you guys for any help u can offer

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

PS. they didnt send i had to ask

i MANUALLY wrote the address (long story, phone broke) that they ALREADY HAVE when i requested it! even if i wrote it wrong it was copy and pasted the on the damn site ad they ask for it again...made no sense to me but if i wrote it wrong they should be able to see that...i would hope so

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

update:

after about 5 CS agents they said i gave them same address wed and today...so im lost

its just address my bitpay card gave me so no idea why i havent heard a word from them in 10+ hrs after dimes sent it

of course i dont have the address anymore and dimes wont even repeat it me....but did say was the same but who knows

told me its my problem then will refund under no circumstances...(gave wrong address to BOL and they knew somehow and refunded within 5 min btw)

im pissed and frustrated as hell...

what do i do now call my bitpay card?....jesus christ

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks to Optional (as usual for me) we figured out i sent an old bitpay card address and its a diff amount than 1st so thats whats happening...not 5dimes fault it was mine....just frustrating is all as im a newbie to this

sorry for my rant last night btw

hot cuisine
    hot cuisine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

There horrible for cash out procedure! Use nitrogen sports.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hot cuisine View Post
    There horrible for cash out procedure! Use nitrogen sports.
    i just dont understand the email thing? why do they need us to respond to an email (which they never even sent me til iasked why it was taking 3 days)...seems like dimes just makes it way harder than they need to..only started using btc few months and only at BOL and its flawless process and done with a few hrs everytime...1 step

ill look at Nitrogen, but 95% of my bets and 99% of big wagers are only on NASCAR and i doubt they even offer it but maybe ill be pleasantly surprised

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i just dont understand the email thing? why do they need us to respond to an email (which they never even sent me til iasked why it was taking 3 days)...seems like dimes just makes it way harder than they need to..only started using btc few months and only at BOL and its flawless process and done with a few hrs everytime...1 step

ill look at Nitrogen, but 95% of my bets and 99% of big wagers are only on NASCAR and i doubt they even offer it but maybe ill be pleasantly surprised
    I like the email for security purposes, I've heard of a couple of instances where bitcoin addresses have been changed without the players knowledge. Pretty easy for an employee to go in and change the address and have funds sent to his wallet if there are no safeguards in place and difficult to prove that this is what happened. After the first time I read about this I started video recording all of my bitcoin payout requests.