PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Fairlay withdraws

Anyone have experience how long they take since they turned off automatic withdraws. I better get this before the fork or I'll be pissed. Requested earlier today maybe 8 hours ago and nothing yet. I don't know why they needed to turn them off days ahead of time when the day is already set. Seems a little shady. I'd tread lightly with this place if they hold people's funds until after the fork and then only give them the btc post fork.

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

I just tried to cash out. I meant to do it earlier, but got too busy. I'll update when the transaction goes through.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I have a similar issue with Cloudbet. All my previous withdraws have been literally instant. But because of the fork I want to withdraw my whole balance and it went into pending and says can take up to 24 hours. I'm concerned they could suspend withdraws before that 24 hours and not get me my balance before the split and before any network instability. I emailed them twice and got boilerplate responses that did not answer my questions or quell my concerns. They have not answered when they might suspend withdrawals for the fork or assured me I will get my balance before the fork or network instability. I am nervous as I want to get the bcc from the split. If somehow that doesn't happen i'm going to be apeshit mad like never before in my life.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 07-29-17 at 09:54 PM.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Just made a cashout it was instant.

PharaohUB

Thanks for that info. I used to go to that website before for into about bitcoin books, but forgot about it.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Just made a cashout it was instant.
    Can I ask how much? i'm still waiting for mine a little over .2btc. Been 20 hours

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

My withdrawal is still pending after 13 hours. This is making me very anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I have a similar issue with Cloudbet. All my previous withdraws have been literally instant. But because of the fork I want to withdraw my whole balance and it went into pending and says can take up to 24 hours. I'm concerned they could suspend withdraws before that 24 hours and not get me my balance before the split and before any network instability. I emailed them twice and got boilerplate responses that did not answer my questions or quell my concerns. They have not answered when they might suspend withdrawals for the fork or assured me I will get my balance before the fork or network instability. I am nervous as I want to get the bcc from the split. If somehow that doesn't happen i'm going to be apeshit mad like never before in my life.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Well, in the latest email they assure me it will be processed today. It makes me feel a little better, but until it's safely in my wallet i'm going to be nervous.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Cloudbet sent the withdrawal

FYI, the sent an email that they will be suspending withdrawals at the end of today.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave RonPaul2008 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Cloudbet sent the withdrawal

FYI, the sent an email that they will be suspending withdrawals at the end of today.
    Congrats on your CloudBet withdraw. Anyone in similar situation as me waiting on Fairlay? Have you heard anything? I just tried to log into my bitcointalk account to post over there on the forum they monitor, but my account was locked for some reason.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post

Congrats on your CloudBet withdraw. Anyone in similar situation as me waiting on Fairlay? Have you heard anything? I just tried to log into my bitcointalk account to post over there on the forum they monitor, but my account was locked for some reason.
    Fairlay say they will distribute any BCC generated to account holders once the dust settles.

Probably dont need to bother withdrawing if you are only doing it to secure BCC.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Fairlay say they will distribute any BCC generated to account holders once the dust settles.

Probably dont need to bother withdrawing if you are only doing it to secure BCC.
    Okay thank you... but have they announced any details? What is the cut off? I'm assuming after a certain time I should not have my coins in action. Have they announced how we would get our BCC? It's nice to hear they will do it, but I would prefer just to move them to gemini and let it settle, so would be nice if they'd process my withdraw in a timely manner.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post

Okay thank you... but have they announced any details? What is the cut off? I'm assuming after a certain time I should not have my coins in action. Have they announced how we would get our BCC? It's nice to hear they will do it, but I would prefer just to move them to gemini and let it settle, so would be nice if they'd process my withdraw in a timely manner.
    They haven't made an official statement but a rep on the bitcointalk forums posted this;

"We will distribute the Bitcoin Cash we receive to our clients according to their balances."

I think they might wait until they see how much they end up with before deciding the distribution details.

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

I received my distribution from Fairlay to Blockchain. It took about 15 hours.

PharaohUB

Just a heads up the issue was specific to me. I had to e-mail them. Thanks for everyones input.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Yea I did 3 withdrawls this weekend all instant...they have message posted on site with details 6pm universal time on Monday all trans stop until btc network stable...