RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Never using Coinbase again

Was trying to send $2500 to bank, they said go identify yourself. I did, and it didn't work.

I had 10 tries. I read articles, said try changing the capitalization or even St into street, AVE to avenue, RD to road (yea that shit didn't work either). So my account is closed for 24hrs and I can try again then. Guess what, I don't have another fukkin thing to try. So when I do try again, I'm still fukked.

so I said, ok let me get this to USD to not gamble on bitcoins volatility. Need a photo ID and photo verification? ok no problem. I did it, and was verified. Sent to USD wallet. Cannot go through because of the first problem. WTF

so I then said fukk it even more. Sent back to blockchain. Wait need another photo ID and photo verification....oh wait again, you've reached the maximum attempts, try again in 24 hrs.

FUKK THIS

money is stuck in coinbase as bitcoin and obviously I cannot get a hold of support for what, 30days?

ill stick with checks if I have to. fukk this bs.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah they are the worst. At least you can log into your account. I've been trying for close to a year. I can't log into my own dam account because I changed phone numbers and for some reason my new phone won't work with that authy app b.s. I have Bitcoin in my account and I can't even log in. They take 45 days for email response. Every email reply is an automated thing how to use the authy app. The sht does not work with my godam phone. Fuk coinbase. I hope they go out of business.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Just call customer service...😂...I'm laughing with you, I know the struggle. I went through an ID issue over Mike vs Michael. The government don't even scrutinize as hard as these fukkers do.

RudyRuetigger

I tried 10 more times and it didn't work

finally I got my money back to block chain

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Good old fashioned P2P. You get what you send and they pay the bill.

Only use bitcoin with a great bonus that makes it worth doing.

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah they are the worst. At least you can log into your account. I've been trying for close to a year. I can't log into my own dam account because I changed phone numbers and for some reason my new phone won't work with that authy app b.s. I have Bitcoin in my account and I can't even log in. They take 45 days for email response. Every email reply is an automated thing how to use the authy app. The sht does not work with my godam phone. Fuk coinbase. I hope they go out of business.
    try contacting the support in twitter ( coinbasesupport is the handle) they will contact you much faster

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Good old fashioned P2P. You get what you send and they pay the bill.

Only use bitcoin with a great bonus that makes it worth doing.
    agreed .... bodog has a great bonus of 100% up to 300$ that is never ending..... unlimited ..... been on the site for over a year..... also just a heads up for coinbase users..... dont transfer money directly from your coinbase wallet to a gambling site and dont cash out from a gambling site to coinbase wallet ..... if coinbase find out about it they will freeze your account and your money.... save the headache and just transfer to a mobile wallet and than proceed.....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Can only use that bitcoin promo 1 time tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by LineShifterz View Post
    agreed .... bodog has a great bonus of 100% up to 300$ that is never ending..... unlimited ..... been on the site for over a year..... also just a heads up for coinbase users..... dont transfer money directly from your coinbase wallet to a gambling site and dont cash out from a gambling site to coinbase wallet ..... if coinbase find out about it they will freeze your account and your money.... save the headache and just transfer to a mobile wallet and than proceed.....

RudyRuetigger

Mike try this:

1. email trust@coinbase.com --that is if you get identity theft...I emailed them and say yea I have theft, from you fukks (heard back the next day)

2. If that doesn't work file a complaint at BBB. they reply there

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Mike try this:

1. email trust@coinbase.com --that is if you get identity theft...I emailed them and say yea I have theft, from you fukks (heard back the next day)

2. If that doesn't work file a complaint at BBB. they reply there
    Yeah. Thanks. I will try that. BBB is the best. They have gotten thousands refunded for me from companies who wouldn't listen to my complaints. I file a complaint with BBB then they respond right away it seems.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Was trying to send $2500 to bank, they said go identify yourself. I did, and it didn't work.

I had 10 tries. I read articles, said try changing the capitalization or even St into street, AVE to avenue, RD to road (yea that shit didn't work either). So my account is closed for 24hrs and I can try again then. Guess what, I don't have another fukkin thing to try. So when I do try again, I'm still fukked.

so I said, ok let me get this to USD to not gamble on bitcoins volatility. Need a photo ID and photo verification? ok no problem. I did it, and was verified. Sent to USD wallet. Cannot go through because of the first problem. WTF

so I then said fukk it even more. Sent back to blockchain. Wait need another photo ID and photo verification....oh wait again, you've reached the maximum attempts, try again in 24 hrs.

FUKK THIS

money is stuck in coinbase as bitcoin and obviously I cannot get a hold of support for what, 30days?

ill stick with checks if I have to. fukk this bs.
    i sent them an email asking them wtf. The next time i showed the front and back of my dl plus took pic it was all good. Yes it was a pain in the ass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

have to go through the process

Hassles