JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

read the thread people, the same questions are being asked over and over again...

maybe try and use something called Google and read up and watch a couple of videos??
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Yeah unless 10k is wipe your ass money for you, if I we're going to just randomly throw 10k at something in the dark, taking a few minutes to read about that subject would be the least of my worries

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by slo mo View Post
    Binance is finally back up and operating.
    Bittrex doesn't have Ven, right?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    bittrex doesn't have ven, right?
    binance

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Is there any reason TRX should be blowing up LOL....its making me $ so I don't care...but will it keep rising?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Yeah unless 10k is wipe your ass money for you, if I we're going to just randomly throw 10k at something in the dark, taking a few minutes to read about that subject would be the least of my worries
    Yeah.....I have exhausted myself reading about Ripple and XRP the last few days. This is what I like:

1. XRP is something being purchased and sold by real banks/institutions. No matter what anyone thinks (or would love to see), the banking industry is one of the globe’s top industries and I is not going anywhere. You can be sure that each and every bank will do everything they can to fight undercover crypto’s.

2. What #1 means that regular people can eventually buy a crypto and possibly keep it at their bank. A TON of people will be reassured by this. Currently crypto’s can literally be lost if you do something stupid, like lose I’m your computer. I can’t even imagine that. I would almost certainly mess that up somehow. Most people out there are not conspiracy theorists and the safety of this will be compelling.

3. It’s cheap. I get that the market cap is still not any more than the other crypto’s out there that it is competing with (aside from Ethereum and BTC) but what I like is that there is WAY more of it available. 38 billion or something like that. What that means is that it can never go to prices like $13,000. Who the hell wants to buy .01 of something for $200???? That feels like you are getting ZERO value. People will like the upside and most people investing won’t really understand that there are so many more available.

4. I can see people in ETH and BTC getting a little scared. If you invested in BTC at $200 and sell a whack at $18,000....what would you do? I bet you would look for the ‘next one’. You can take a portion of that and buy a TON of XRP.

5. Ripple as a company is now at 15 of the top 50 banks in the world and will likely be in ALL within the next 2 years. They are now recognized as being ‘de-risked’ in my opinion. That’s huge. They are also cash flow positive already, and very few companies at their stage of growth are.

6. They were invented in 2011 and have been on the market since 2012. That tells me they are somewhat stable. Plus because they use this in accordance with their technology...it will likely never go away.

I still have no idea where to buy it, how to create a ‘wallet’, etc. When I do find out, I am going to throw some cash at it.

Last note....in the past 12 months it has gone from $.0065 to $0.89. That’s an increase of 13,700%. Also in the past week it has increase 400%. That means that the ‘real opportunity’ is likely over. Is there 1000% to make? Maybe. Another 13,700? Not Likely.

Again everyone....I feel like I am going on some knowledge here, but a lot of gut instinct. If anyone has anything of value to add, I would love to hear it.

coanwe
    coanwe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7285

I read on another site that "Bernanke backs Ripple at Blockchain conference" back in October. That, along with reasons you posted, was enough for me to throw some money at it. It's all speculation at this point, but seem as solid as other options available imo. Diversity is key though.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by slo mo View Post
    What step are you stuck at, do you have a Coinbase account and already own some crypto?
    Yeah I have a coin base account and also block chain. Am not really into the cryptos and have done minimal transactions (2-3 from here to book to bank etc) but want to get in something and take a little shot and going to try this one and wait it out

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

anyone catch this...Tron + Binance promoting a pump/giveaway? lol I own this coin so I hope it blows up for a quick profit but who knows, seems like an odd promo especially when it's pumped by Binance?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us...s/115003486931
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave mngambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'm trying to buy INK, but I feel sketchy switching to 2 small time exchanges

PaperTrail07

LOL WOW....lost a little respect for Binance LOL....maybe this answered my questions LOL.LOL....wild west out there boyZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    anyone catch this...Tron + Binance promoting a pump/giveaway? lol I own this coin so I hope it blows up for a quick profit but who knows, seems like an odd promo especially when it's pumped by Binance?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us...s/115003486931

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    LOL WOW....lost a little respect for Binance LOL....maybe this answered my questions LOL.LOL....wild west out there boyZZ

"Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time"

Lololllolololollololol

ans61201

Eth on the move. 800 by day's end.

mngambler

i know crazy...but hey if it can bring in a few whales who think they can snap up a new Mazerati quick it might pump huge for a couple days

PaperTrail07

Totally agree....and it says contest #1.....like there will be more LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    i know crazy...but hey if it can bring in a few whales who think they can snap up a new Mazerati quick it might pump huge for a couple days

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

so is there any reason to not go heavy on trx right now in addition to what you already have and sell it before the competition ends?

i'm going to try and see what happens

ans61201

Totally agree....and it says contest #1.....like there will be more LOL...
    Promoting buys and sells so anticpate a ton of up and down, buy on the lows and ride it back up.

PaperTrail07

Def keeping my eye on TRX....glad I was in before the "CONTEST" lol...

ans61201

Sending eth to binance to ride this contest out, anyone have an opinion if Ven is too high of a buy at 1.55 up 36% today

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    buy ADA.
    Americans with Disabilities Act? Or American Dental Association?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Americans with Disabilities Act? Or American Dental Association?
    half of players talk is mentally disabled*

mngambler

XVG starting to run a bit...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Yeah.....I have exhausted myself reading about Ripple and XRP the last few days. This is what I like:

1. XRP is something being purchased and sold by real banks/institutions. No matter what anyone thinks (or would love to see), the banking industry is one of the globe’s top industries and I is not going anywhere. You can be sure that each and every bank will do everything they can to fight undercover crypto’s.

2. What #1 means that regular people can eventually buy a crypto and possibly keep it at their bank. A TON of people will be reassured by this. Currently crypto’s can literally be lost if you do something stupid, like lose I’m your computer. I can’t even imagine that. I would almost certainly mess that up somehow. Most people out there are not conspiracy theorists and the safety of this will be compelling.

3. It’s cheap. I get that the market cap is still not any more than the other crypto’s out there that it is competing with (aside from Ethereum and BTC) but what I like is that there is WAY more of it available. 38 billion or something like that. What that means is that it can never go to prices like $13,000. Who the hell wants to buy .01 of something for $200???? That feels like you are getting ZERO value. People will like the upside and most people investing won’t really understand that there are so many more available.

4. I can see people in ETH and BTC getting a little scared. If you invested in BTC at $200 and sell a whack at $18,000....what would you do? I bet you would look for the ‘next one’. You can take a portion of that and buy a TON of XRP.

5. Ripple as a company is now at 15 of the top 50 banks in the world and will likely be in ALL within the next 2 years. They are now recognized as being ‘de-risked’ in my opinion. That’s huge. They are also cash flow positive already, and very few companies at their stage of growth are.

6. They were invented in 2011 and have been on the market since 2012. That tells me they are somewhat stable. Plus because they use this in accordance with their technology...it will likely never go away.

I still have no idea where to buy it, how to create a ‘wallet’, etc. When I do find out, I am going to throw some cash at it.

Last note....in the past 12 months it has gone from $.0065 to $0.89. That’s an increase of 13,700%. Also in the past week it has increase 400%. That means that the ‘real opportunity’ is likely over. Is there 1000% to make? Maybe. Another 13,700? Not Likely.

Again everyone....I feel like I am going on some knowledge here, but a lot of gut instinct. If anyone has anything of value to add, I would love to hear it.
    I see the value in ripple. just don't trust their team to be honest. they seem like the same people who are on MSNBC saying crypto currency is a fraud.Its pretty centralized which is concerning, they themselves hold the majority share which can be concerning from a manipulation standpoint. Of course if they released them to institution investors the price could skyrocket so id say it is valuable, but wouldn't put all my eggs in a banks basket given how they've acted over my short life. you may want to diversify that 10k, do a little homework first. (ADA, Neo, and atleast one privacy coin are some suggested blockchains to look into)
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-18-17 at 02:13 PM.

coanwe
    coanwe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7285

In my short time using exchanges Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex, it seems to that Binance reigns supreme. Can you guys gives some of your pros and cons of these 3?

ans61201

Ltc making a small run.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Litecoin made moves last monday as well, not as strong as last monday's nearly $150 profit day haha, but I'll take the $40 move

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Which exchange has the most currencies?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by coanwe View Post
    In my short time using exchanges Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex, it seems to that Binance reigns supreme. Can you guys gives some of your pros and cons of these 3?
    Binance can be expensive to withdraw from depending on the coin (which can be a problem with all 3). Best bet to withdraw from Binance is withdrawing in LTC.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Binance can be expensive to withdraw from depending on the coin (which can be a problem with all 3). Best bet to withdraw from Binance is withdrawing in LTC.
    Which one is the best out of those 3?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I signed up for an account on Bitstamp last night, in the recommendation of a friend (who really doesn’t know anything either). Is there another house that sells XRP? Are there better places to be shopping?

i still don’t understand everything about an online wallet, etc. Recommendations for that?

So so much to know and I am watching/reading as much as I can, but still feel somewhat lost in the sea of info.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I'm trying to buy INK, but I feel sketchy switching to 2 small time exchanges
    I was going to buy INK a while back. I tried to sign up at gate.io and the site was screwed up at the time so I missed out. It's a great concept.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I signed up for an account on Bitstamp last night, in the recommendation of a friend (who really doesn’t know anything either). Is there another house that sells XRP? Are there better places to be shopping?

i still don’t understand everything about an online wallet, etc. Recommendations for that?

So so much to know and I am watching/reading as much as I can, but still feel somewhat lost in the sea of info.
    I’m in the same boat. I only have litecoin on coinbase but I’m trying to learn more.

PaperTrail07

BC I assume your a Buckeye.....Open a Binance.com account.....send your LTC over....from there....you can buy whatever coins your looking for ((for the most part)).....It an exchange
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    I’m in the same boat. I only have litecoin on coinbase but I’m trying to learn more.

PaperTrail07

Agree....and if you do the digging yourself....youll appreciate it later
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    read the thread people, the same questions are being asked over and over again...

maybe try and use something called Google and read up and watch a couple of videos??

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last