ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

anyone holding zcash?

on poloniex it seems to be the 3rd highest trading volume, and everytime i look at it its always up. its abbreviated zec.i never heard of it before.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I was noticing that myself earlier. Its gone up a lot since the beginning of the year.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

its gone up about 100 in the past week

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

I bought some ripple as I've heard it mentioned in these threads a few times in the past and it's cheap. It's also got the 4th highest trading volume, more than litecoin, monero, and dash

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What is the best exchange to get Z cash?

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Poloniex was the 1st place I saw it. It looks like Zcash actually has its own website discussing wallet options etc...might wanna check it out

daveydips
    daveydips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

I started buying it up about 2 weeks ago... got 28 of them puppies! Zcash about to moon, it's the perfect storm

daveydips
    daveydips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

ill briefly explain why i think zcash is going to boom and why i hopped aboard the train 2 weeks ago..

1. the recent announcement that JP Morgan will be implementing the zcash technology into there own blockchain... zcash is going to be the corporate method by banks

2. On july 1st Alphabay on the dark web will start excepting zcash as a payment option.. It'll be one of the 1st merchants to start accepting zcash.. the marketcap currently is 594,210,705 ... ive read people speculate after that it could hit 1.5 billion.. lots more transactions on the zcash blockchain ...Theres only 1,525,969 zcash in circulation the moment, which isn't a lot... supply and demand is another thing that will raise its value

3.shadow brokers' dump service switched from bitcoin to zcash this month, just another positive

4. bitcoin hardfork coming august 1st... read a lot of miners are going to bail on bitcoin and start mining eth and zcash... the slush pool added there 1st coin in over 8 years, and that happens to be zcash

5. another thing i read on twitter was barry silbert will be launching a zcash investment trust

ive seen price speculation anywhere from $800-$3000+a coin by august... only time will tell!

zcash is still young, its a solid platform and going to be a real competitor for years to come!

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Informative post Davey thanks